Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk (14559 Views)

100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download / Make 10% Commission With Little Or No Capital Required - CLOSED / Kosso Timber Logs *** Buyers Needed Urgently*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by vorovoinc: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2015
Hello Everyone,
I want to share a business idea that will benefit all with little or No risk.

It is called Timber business.
For your information Nigeria has one of the best timbre in the world. Becos of our rainforest.
We have a lot of Chinese company that buys timber. Immediately you bring in the specification required, you collect your cash through bank transfer on the spot.

This business is very easy.
We will take you to where to buy the timber and we shall show you where to deliver the timber.

Our Benefit is 50percent of the profit.
You will take 50percent while we take 50percent.

We won't collect your capital from you. You keep your money in the bank while we take you to kwara State or Minna. Where we currently buy the required timber. And we get truck to bring it down to Ogun state. The Market is in Ogun state here.
It is a ready market so far you can follow simple instruction.
We can show you everything before going to bring in goods. But Anyone interested will have to pay 20k Consultancy fee. Before we can give you full lecture on this business.
After paying the 20k we shall show you the type of timber needed. Specification needed,size, how to buy cheap, where to buy cheap, how to sell fast.where to sell fast and many more.

Cost implication.
Each timber from the forest cost between 2000Naira-2500Naira per 1.
And you need to buy between 150 to 200timber in a transaction.
If we buy @ 2000 per timber. And we buy 150timber the total cost is 300k for purchasing timber and cost of truck to deliver is 150k.
Making total investment to be 450k.

Income and profit.
Chinese buy timbers using metallic container to package it. And each container contains just 130pcs of timber therefore on your 150timber you will still save 20timbers for the next transaction.
A loaded container of timber is sold for 900k to 1m
Meaning your profit is 900k - 450k = 450k
100percent profit. With little or No Risk. Everything will be in your presence.

And this transaction can be concluded in a week.
Assuming if you do this weekly. How much would you make in 4weeks?
Do the calculation and call me now only if you are ready to pay our consultancy fee of 20k. We don't want time wasters please.
Only serious people that are ready for business. Just 5 serious people needed.

Call 07062348509
Mail vorovoinc@gmail.com

Don't bother to call if you are sceptical or you think we want to scam you.
We are not scammer.

We are here for real business.
Many small-small boys that didn't go to school have turned to millionaire doing this business.
Rules must be followed. You must be available to see things for yourself to avoid story.

This is a cool business.

Call now and thank me in 5days after starting the business.

This is 100percent legal business. Timber is not a contraband.

Don't call if you are looking for LPO or you are finding buyer that will commit himself. Chinese don't do bank instrument. And it's not only 1 buyer. Too many Chinese Buyers are available.
They are looking for timber everyday. Cos they export it. To make imported Furniture.

Vorovoinc@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by Bruno3000(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Giving u guys 50% of my profit is the major issue. Is it not too much?

5 Likes

Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by LAUREYJAY: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tell us where your office is located before we will pay your consultancy fee.
Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by presido07: 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
if u are going to collect 50% of the said profit why bother to collect a consultancy fee again; what a pity Nigerians we are always there to rip people of their hard earned money

12 Likes

Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by arbitrage: 2:21am On Jun 05, 2015
presido07:
if u are going to collect 50% of the said profit why bother to collect a consultancy fee again; what a pity Nigerians we are always there to rip people of their hard earned money

Exactly my worry. If we are sharing 50%, why asking for money ahead in the name of consultancy? Is it because the business is not sure and may fail or you are no more a stakeholder in the 50% deal?

6 Likes

Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by millhouse: 5:45am On Jun 05, 2015
i tire o

1 Like

Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by puskin: 6:24am On Jun 05, 2015
Hmmmm..........I'm observing.
Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by vorovoinc: 7:57am On Jun 06, 2015
arbitrage:

Exactly my worry. If we are sharing 50%, why asking for money ahead in the name of consultancy? Is it because the business is not sure and may fail or you are no more a stakeholder in the 50% deal?

Thank you for your interest.
Consultancy is to ensure that no jokers come our ways. A Lot of people don't even have 100Naira in there bank account and they will be questioning you like they are serious. This business is not for jokers. Do you realise how much it cost us to gather this information together? Or you think you can just know all these by sitting back in your room?
Like we boldly stated. We are not going to collect any money from you aside the 20k consultancy. Which is to ensure that you are a serious person. You will be spending your capital by yourself. Based on our own advice. I think this is simple enough.
You see the reason most millionaires won't share how they make there money?
Nigerians let's learn to trust.

Only a greedy person will complain about the 50% profit sharing. And the 20k consultancy too. You want to make huge but you don't want to spend?
This business is not begging anyone.
And we won't do business with greedy people.

Best regards.
Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by vorovoinc: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2015
LAUREYJAY:
Tell us where your office is located before we will pay your consultancy fee.

Thank you for your interest.
We are located in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
We are always available to meet serious clients.
We are only not available whenever we travel to buy timber.
If you want to meet us. Kindly call 07062348509 or mail vorovoinc@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by vorovoinc: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2015
Bruno3000:
Giving u guys 50% of my profit is the major issue. Is it not too much?

Did you say of your profit? Brother don't you know this is our personal business idea? Do you have an idea of how much it cost us to gather all these fact we posted free of charge? How many people can do like this? How many of us here can share with us how they make money?
My brother 50% is not too much.
Thanks.
Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by AssoJnr: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
vorovoinc:

Did you say of your profit? Brother don't you know this is our personal business idea? Do you have an idea of how much it cost us to gather all these fact we posted free of charge? How many people can do like this? How many of us here can share with us how they make money?
My brother 50% is not too much.
Thanks.
u greedy o, if it's your personal business idea then do the business alone and eat the profit alone na, why would you want somebody to put up his money, energy and time while you split the profit into equal half? Sorry for those that would fall for this scam.

11 Likes

Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by vorovoinc: 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
millhouse:
i tire o

Many of these people questioning don't even have 100Naira to invest. Some people doesn't see anything positive in others. Some people don't even know the meaning of scam. "Empty barrel make the loudest noise "
Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by mayorteeny: 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
vorovoinc:

Many of these people questioning don't even have 100Naira to invest. Some people doesn't see anything positive in others. Some people don't even know the meaning of scam. "Empty barrel make the loudest noise "

Guy this your proposal is not realistic. Let me tell you why.

Supposing I invest N 1 million, and make 1 million in profit. We split the profit 50% each. At the end of the day I have 500k as my profit and I bear all the risk.

What are the risks you ask?

(1) You might collect the 20k in 'consultancy fee' and disappear into thin air, many have fallen for this kind of scam before, so excuse them if they are being skeptical

(2) There have been cases where people have been kidnapped/robbed on the basis of this kind of 'follow me I will show you the way' parole

(3) Even if the biz was real the buyers may decide not to buy (meaning I am stuck with worthless goods), they may pay peanuts which means I may have substantial loss, they may buy and take ages to pay (because there is no agreement/guarantee), etc

Lets assume that all goes according to plan (very optimistic scenario), at the end of the day you have 520k in profit (500K profit sharing plus 20k consultancy fee) and bear no risk!!

It is a very risky monkey dey work babboon dey chop scenario, no serious person will try it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by vorovoinc: 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
mayorteeny:

Guy this your proposal is not realistic. Let me tell you why.

Supposing I invest N 1 million, and make 1 million in profit. We split the profit 50% each. At the end of the day I have 500k as my profit and I bear all the risk.

What are the risks you ask?

(1) You might collect the 20k in 'consultancy fee' and disappear into thin air, many have fallen for this kind of scam before, so excuse them if they are being skeptical

(2) Even if the biz was real the buyers may decide not to buy (meaning I am stuck with worthless goods), they may pay peanuts which means I may have substantial loss, they may buy and take ages to pay (because there is no agreement/guarantee), etc

At the end of the day you have 520k in profit (500K profit sharing plus 20k consultancy fee) and bear no risk!!

It is a very risky monkey dey work babboon dey chop scenario, no serious person will try it.

That is your personal view about the whole business. Nobody is forcing anyone to this. Everyman has the right to think anyhow he feels. We have stated it clearly enough. It is an open market with different buyers. Your goods can only be rejected if you do not follow the rules. Which is the main reason you need our expertise and experience. It is cash and carry. No owing. And this opportunity will not be available forever. The market is still booming now. Anyone that doesn't want to take risk should keep his money in the bank and wait for it to grow. If Dangote was thinking like that. He would never become as wealthy as he is. Cos he could ask himself the following questions before starting cement business. what if nobody buy the cement? What If they buy on credit?
What if trailer fall on the way to deliver cements. Everybody cannot turn millionaire. Becos we don't think the sameway.

Even bad state of mind can spoil good business.

Best Regards
Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by mayorteeny: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
vorovoinc:

That is your personal view about the whole business. Nobody is forcing anyone to this. Everyman has the right to think anyhow he feels. We have stated it clearly enough. It is an open market with different buyers. Your goods can only be rejected if you do not follow the rules. Which is the main reason you need our expertise and experience. It is cash and carry. No owing. And this opportunity will not be available forever. The market is still booming now. Anyone that doesn't want to take risk should keep his money in the bank and wait for it to grow. If Dangote was thinking like that. He would never become as wealthy as he is. Cos he could ask himself the following questions before starting cement business. what if nobody buy the cement? What If they buy on credit?
What if trailer fall on the way to deliver cements. Everybody cannot turn millionaire. Becos we don't think the sameway.

Best Regards

Dangote would not do this kind of deal, he is nobody's fool. I am sure he did not start his business by believing some random person on an anonymous forum and working to give him half of his profit. And if you think that he did not do a detailed risk/reward analysis before embarking on his business, my brother, think again.

2 Likes

Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by mayorteeny: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
A lot of people have conducted business on this forum oga, they are serious and willling. I don't see anyone lining up behind your Idea judging from the comments thus far, that is evidence enough in itself my guy.

2 Likes

Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by CaptPlanet(m): 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
vorovoinc:

You're sampling a "business idea" and people are trying to know more about it and how legit you and your business is. The best thing for you to do is to clarify yourself and your business, not being so cocky and stupid about it. If you are making so much money as you claim, why are you here to sell the idea? Someone asked you what your address is yet u didn't provide it, all u did was to tell us the state and put up a phone number.

See, i've seen your kind. You're grandstanding is just to make people believe u don't need them and to claim the biz is legit, thing is, you're a SCAM!

15 Likes

Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by lugiano1: 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Is nt enof to call d guy names because is not by force. I think the only thing we can do is to liaise with him to reduce it . The major thing is for them to be genuine.
Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by CaptPlanet(m): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
vorovoinc:

Best Regards

Dangote is stupid enough to leave his house, carry his hard earned money to as far as abeoukuta to meet someone he doesn't know to transact a business he knows absolutely nothing about.

We all want to be millionaires but keep this your own. Na SCAM

6 Likes

Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by Ayus34(m): 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
Guy u are too wicked and greedy,do u know alot of risk are involved in this timber business and u want to share prifit with them not also with the risk?
only a fool will follw this ur greedy plan.

Anybody interested in the timber business to know from d buying point to the selling point should contact me on 07032054765.
Consultancy fee is 20k
And if u want me to be involved in the business dealings and giving u a genuie buyer u will relate with one on one,we can negotiate but i donf take more than 10% of ur dealings that is if im involved.....we can also get u foreign buyers if needed.

U can do ur business urself.....all u need is a guideline!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by dektron: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ayus34:
Guy u are too wicked and greedy,do u know alot of risk are involved in this timber business and u want to share prifit with them not also with the risk?
only a fool will follw this ur greedy plan.

Anybody interested in the timber business to know from d buying point to the selling point should contact me on 0703205476.
Consultancy fee is 20k
And if u want me to be involved in the business dealings and giving u a genuie buyer u will relate with one on one,we can negotiate but i donf take more than 10% of ur dealings that is if im involved.....we can also get u foreign buyers if needed.

U can do ur business urself.....all u need is a guideline!!!!

your num is not correct
Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by jeffmyson(m): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
The guy should understand that he who is putting his capital is taking a bigger risk! From what he has posted he is not taking any risk and wants a share of future profits when he is bringing nothing to the party. Agreed that he is bringing idea but in real business idea is worth nothing without capital!

I am usually sceptical of get rich quick schemes like these and nairalanders should caveat!
The capital is ratively small and I believe ifthe dividend is as the OP has posted he wwon't come online to find investors, he would have probably sold his fathers land to do the business himself and maybe introduce it to his village people only.

6 Likes

Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by Hibiscuss(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
Inasmuch as I would like to say this business is profitable but the risk involved is very high. You faild to rule the possibility of forest guard arresting your timber on the road because you failed to tell us if the timber will be stamped. And mind you, transporting unstamped timber is a crime and from experience if you were caught by forest guard, your truck would be impounded and the timber destroy.

5 Likes

Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by vorovoinc: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hibiscuss:
Inasmuch as I would like to say this business is profitable but the risk involved is very high. You faild to rule the possibility of forest guard arresting your timber on the road because you failed to tell us if the timber will be stamped. And mind you, transporting unstamped timber is a crime and from experience if you were caught by forest guard, your truck would be impounded and the timber destroy.

We won't get involve in any illegal deal.
Every timber must be stamped. This is common sense.
Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by Cargoed: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
@hibscuss thanku very much I really think timber export should be completely banned. it is not sustainable instead of you to at least train carpenters to make quality wood works you are committing the same crime as exporting crude oil to bring back fuel PMS.

Secondly you are causing severe deforestation that you and your children will suffer most of those trees take like 40yrs to grow so the current rate of export will make our timber the worst in less than 5yrs.

Thirdly imagin directing people to Minna the last boundary to desert encroachment. sokoto and madguri are almost in the sahara now.

Fourthly in Ore forest reserve the frequency of timber trucks plying that road will confirm to you how in 6mths time the trees there will be like the toothpick on your dinner table.

Fifth do you know that the only original forest we have left is in cross river state. there the worldbnk measures trees there every 6mths and pays the village owners for keeping them.

we face climate change round the world and one defence is to plant more trees...
I will advice you to change your mind and go into consulting for building more forest you will get funded by the world bank in millions of USD per hacter of land due to what we call the carbon credit scheme.

Stop being stupid by trying to tell educated people about an unsustainable business and think u are smart. Pipeline vandalism is bad but some people make cash from it. to the demise of millions of people. Same thing with timber business. Do you know a pipeline vandal consultant?

China is ten times the size of Nigeria and they lie to u that or timber is the best and u believe why are they not cutting their trees. Lawless Nigeria. all those forest guards are fake. or go to the forest on public holiday you will be shocked.

9 Likes

Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by Hibiscuss(m): 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
vorovoinc:

We won't get involve in any illegal deal.
Every timber must be stamped. This is common sense.

Actually its not common sense cos u didn't factored the cost of stamping in the calculation you make. I don't actually have faith in this your biribiri business.
@cargoed, only if people like op would hear. The number of trees planted this days is relatively lower than the numbers fell.
Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by vorovoinc: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2015
lugiano1:
Is nt enof to call d guy names because is not by force. I think the only thing we can do is to liaise with him to reduce it . The major thing is for them to be genuine.

Thank you and God will bless your generation.
I wonder why some people are just angry over a business idea. It is not by force. Poverty has affected the way a lot of Nigerians think. To them Nothing is real and that is why most of them will continue to be poor.
Don't be surprised many commenting here doesn't even have a dime in there bank account.
Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by dondo83(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2015
vorovoinc:

Thank you and God will bless your generation.
I wonder why some people are just angry over a business idea. It is not by force. Poverty has affected the way a lot of Nigerians think. To them Nothing is real and that is why most of them will continue to be poor.
Don't be surprised many commenting here doesn't even have a dime in there bank account.

i am into this line of business and i can say authoritatively that it is scam. you cannot make 100 percent profit on a trip, your pricing is also wrong. Nobody should fall for this. The op is after your 20k .

6 Likes

Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by vorovoinc: 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
mayorteeny:
A lot of people have conducted business on this forum oga, they are serious and willling. I don't see anyone lining up behind your Idea judging from the comments thus far, that is evidence enough in itself my guy.

As a matter of fact. We have had more than enough serious clients from this post. Most of which didn't even pass any comment. Very soon we won't even welcome other people for this business. Because we won't bite more than we can chew. And this business is not for all.
Thanks
Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by mayorteeny: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
vorovoinc:

As a matter of fact. We have had more than enough serious clients from this post. Most of which didn't even pass any comment. Very soon we won't even welcome other people for this business. Because we won't bite more than we can chew. And this business is not for all.
Thanks

Yes, the imaginary ones you conjured. You are chasing shadows my friend. Issues have been raised on this thread that you have not addressed. Many people who are in this line of business have come out to say that you are merely after the 20k, those are serious allegations and your grandstanding won't make it go away

2 Likes

Re: Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk by lugiano1: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Those that claim to know the business should give us the detailed analysis and let's forget about if d op is scam or not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plastic/polythene Bag Making Machine / NEED A LOGO? Graphics And Animation Services For Your Business? Get In Here / BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.