Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization (6531 Views)

Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) / James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra / #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Diffdeef(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2015
I'm igbo buh Seriously,this biafra actualization should stop oh,what we'll lose will be greater than what we'll gain.

From the look of things,not all Niger deltans are in support to merge and form this biafra of a country. So if eventually they withdraw in their quest for their own "republic of Niger delta" and biafra which comprises of SE states are on their own to actualize biafra,now if actualized,what is the fate of biafra? What'd be our major source of revenue? Na oil we go say we dey produce? Or na agriculture we igbos are good at? Abi technology? What exactly will be our source of revenue?

Moreover,there'll be aggressions on our igbo brothers scattered all over Nigerian states to return home,forfeit their investment,livelihood. Now,biafran population will rise,resulting to high rate of unemployment,how many solid companies dey here? What'll be the avenues of employment? There's high rate of unemployment currently now sef,imagine when all igbos are back home....to me biafra will be of no difference with countries like congo,burkina faso,mali. Lol.

I know development isn't a day thing,Rome wasn't built in just an hour,but it'll get very worse before it gets any better and aint nobody ready to go through that! *the time that'd be wasted to form a Functioning government,currency,visa etc,that period would make everything stale. The kain hunger wey go wire us ehh. tongue

Ka'm chere ndi Ga asi na'm bu ndi ofe mmanu. tongue

*Modified*

Most People/igbos quoting me are posting from Lagos,abuja,kano,ph ooo,come here dey shout biafra cheesy

How are we sure we won't suffer this same maladministration and bad governance Nigeria faced? I bet there'd still be corruption,embezzlement,resulting to backwardness.

Kam mechizie onu...

9 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2015
I doubt if u one Check yaself

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Diffdeef(m): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
wetin I go ever tell you wey u go believe say I'm from the SE?

8 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2015
Diffdeef:
I'm igbo buh Seriously,this biafra actualization should stop oh,what we'll lose will be greater than what we'll gain.

From the look of things,not all Niger deltans are in support to merge and form this biafra of a country. So if eventually they withdraw in their quest for their own "republic of Niger delta" and biafra which comprises of SE states are on their own to actualize biafra,now if actualized,what is the fate of biafra? What'd be our major source of revenue? Na oil we go say we dey produce? Or na agriculture we igbos are good at? Abi technology? What exactly will be our source of revenue?

Moreover,there'll be aggressions on our igbo brothers scattered all over Nigerian states to return home,forfeit their investment,livelihood. Now,biafran population will rise,resulting to high rate of unemployment,how many solid companies dey here? What'll be the avenues of employment? There's high rate of unemployment currently now sef,imagine when all igbos are back home....to me biafra will be of no difference with countries like congo,burkina faso,mali. Lol.

I know development isn't a day thing,Rome wasn't built in just an hour,but it'll get very worse before it gets any better and aint nobody ready to go through that! *the time that'd be wasted to form a Functioning government,currency,visa etc,that period would make everything stale. The kain hunger wey go wire us ehh. tongue

Hahahaha se ofe mmanu

10 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2015
Diffdeef:

Hahahaha see ofe mmanu

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Mogidi: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2015
@Diffdeef
How market? Have you stopped calling Osinbanjo your father?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Diffdeef(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Hahahaha see ofe mmanu
nwannaaa...guo ife'm dere.
Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Ohammadike: 11:14am On Jun 03, 2015
Diffdeef:
nwannaaa...guo ife'm dere.
ln every twelve there is bound to be a judas.

Hail Biafra the scourge of........ grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 03, 2015
I actually thought abouh this !

1 Like

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Diffdeef(m): 11:15am On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:
@Diffdeef How market? Have you stopped calling Osinbanjo your father?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2015
Diffdeef:

you are not under compulsion so don't bother.
when the referendum is granted and the voting starts pls vote against it. only those who wish to be in biafra will vote for it and be part of it in the end when the result is announced.
not everybody wanted Buhari but when he won, he was sworn in as the president of all Nigerians, that does not mean all Nigerians voted for him or like him.
you are not the only one with this opinion. you are probably one of the self centered ones who dont care what his fellow tribes men go through everyday in naija.

i was of the same opinion until the Oba of lagos made his uncout comment recently

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by SOUNDKING: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2015
we made the investment and we own the investment,we can as well dash you to begin your life, but i doubt if your lazy hands will allow you even,to reap where you did not sow, ndi ofe mmmanu hapunu Biafra, face your life. God bless Biafra.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by ishiamu(m): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Diffdeef:
wetin I go ever tell you wey u go believe say I'm from the SE?

Nothing so stfu

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by adamskutty(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Biafra jaga jaga. grin Everything scatter scatter grin Poor man dey suffer suffer grin Gbosa gbosa grin One shot in the air. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by joeyfire(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2015
Diffdeef:

The ship has sailed bros. Too late.

If u want u and your descendants to be seen as a slave, threatened by supposed "fellow nigerians" on account of your tribe and who u choose to vote for and targeted for violence over a country that exists only because oil exists you are on your own

5 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Diffdeef(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2015
SOUNDKING:
we made the investment and we own the investment,we can as well dash you to begin your life, but i doubt if your lazy hands will allow you even,to reap where you did not sow, ndi ofe mmmanu hapunu Biafra, face your life. God bless Biafra.
forget that thing abeg. Concentrate on what would be the state of biafra after it has been achieved. For me,I smell years of breakdown,distabilization,national confusion. It'd take time before we get our heads together.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by cyprus000: 11:29am On Jun 03, 2015
Diffdeef:
From the look of things,[size=13pt]not all Niger deltans are in support to merge and form this biafra of a country[/size]. So if eventually they withdraw in their quest for their own "republic of Niger delta" and biafra which comprises of SE states are on their own to actualize biafra,now if actualized,what is the fate of biafra? What'd be our major source of revenue? Na oil we go say we dey produce? Or na agriculture we igbos are good at? Abi technology? What exactly will be our source of revenue?
[size=13pt] [/size][size=13pt][b]
FIRSTLY:niger deltans are not needed in the baifra struggle to make it happen.
Why is it that you dumb ass,always think that niger delta is "key" to baifra struggle.
We are freedom fighters,with free spirit and anybody is welcome in the baifra struggle,be you yoruba hausa etc.
But if you don't want biafra,we won't hesitate to banish you from our mist,even you are igbo.
so nobody holds the key to our freedom.

Secondly:it is evident that you are one of the "my mama tell me say I be igbo".who knows nothing about his people and makes fallacous analysis based on selfish interest.
Or it is either you are a yoruba,masquradin as igbo

Thirdly:it is mind blowing that you don't know anything about the recourses in your land.
We have oil in almost all the eastern state.
Some havn't been tapped,especially in enugu
So wether niger delta come along or not,it is not the pedestal to our success has biafrians.
We have coal,industries,technology and so many other things I don't have time to name.
that generate revenue.

The north and west knows our potentials,that's why they are trying tooth and nail to stop us from having our own port in onitsha.
So has to centraliz revenue in their regoin.
Which is also key to the developement of our agricultural sector,since we don't have fertile land for commercial farmig.
Never to worry,we are doing something about that.

4thly:I urge you to study your people,if you are truelly igbo has you claim.
cos nothing is stopping us this time.
We are already working on possible inflation explosion,during the migration.
The people of isreal also suffered in egypt.
After they took the hard decision in the guardianc of God to leave..
But they enjoyed it on latter dayz.despit the struggle to the promise land.
[/b][/size]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Diffdeef(m): 11:30am On Jun 03, 2015
ishiamu:

Nothing so stfu
eediotu,na you I quote? Stop stunting like a lame on every thread.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by joeyfire(m): 11:30am On Jun 03, 2015
aguiyi:

i was of the same opinion until the Oba of lagos made his uncout comment recently

I used to call those radio biafra guys mad ppl until oba of lagos made that statement. The reactions of my "friends" opened my eyes.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by BiafranPrince: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2015
First and foremost, What is Niger-Delta?
2ndly, Akwa Ibom that I know are hardcore Biafrans and are pro-Biafrans even till point of death
then again, with Biafra, we will not lose anything, we will gain more, we will have a sane society with a working judiciary and ancient system of punishing law breakers and looters.
We are going to build Biafraland based on technological advancement, not based on oil.
We are going to have a nation of people with same value system and sane people.

Lastly, Biafra was before Nigeria, and Biafra will emerge back with it's people building a civilization, black Africa and Africans will look upto.

Then, give us Biafra for a year, if Nigerians don't denounce their Nigerian citizenship to embrace Biafra, then God will kill us all in IPOB.

Just say, let's give these stupid IPOB people autonomy for say a year, then you will know our stupidity will be a blessing to Biafrans.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by vayne(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2015
You will soon tell me if you look like asari or uwazuruike who have both pledge allegiance to the biafran struggle.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Diffdeef(m): 11:37am On Jun 03, 2015
joeyfire:

The ship has sailed bros. Too late.

If u want u and your descendants to be seen as a slave, threatened by supposed "fellow nigerians" on account of your tribe and who u choose to vote for and targeted for violence over a country that exists only because oil exists you are on your own
are you literally a slave? You people want us to jump from frying pan to fire by creating a second republic of Congo. There're other ways to restructure ourselves while still in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by IGBOSON1: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2015
If the OP is actually Igbo then he's a bloody disgrace to his lineage! He'd probably be one of those efulefu Igbos born/brought up in the north or Lagos....more proficient in spoken Yoruba/Hausa than Igbo!

The proposed referendum is to vote for a true fiscally compliant federation/confederation.....or outright secession if the first option is rejected by the owners of Nigeria and the southern allies! Tell me what is wrong with that!?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Kingyellew(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2015
Biafra has come to stay, so don't worry wether Biafra would annex the south south or not.maybe u ar ingnorant nd inexperience of what u ar saying. Let me tell u; Biafra compriseS both SE nd SS . Biafra is in the weilderness very soon shall reach the promised land called BIAFRA.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by ishiamu(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2015
Diffdeef:
eediotu,na you I quote? Stop stunting like a lame on every thread.

Mugu u lack sense for creating a stupid thread

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Diffdeef(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2015
BiafranPrince:
First and foremost, What is Niger-Delta?
2ndly, Akwa Ibom that I know are hardcore Biafrans and are pro-Biafrans even till point of death
then again, with Biafra, we will not lose anything, we will gain more, we will have a sane society with a working judiciary and ancient system of punishing law breakers and looters.
We are going to build Biafraland based on technological advancement, not based on oil.
We are going to have a nation of people with same value system and sane people.

Lastly, Biafra was before Nigeria, and Biafra will emerge back with it's people building a civilization, black Africa and Africans will look upto.

Then, give us Biafra for a year, if Nigerians don't denounce their Nigerian citizenship to embrace Biafra, then God will kill us all in IPOB.

Just say, let's give these stupid IPOB people autonomy for say a year, then you will know our stupidity will be a blessing to Biafrans.
what would be biafra's solid source of revenue for development please!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by BiafranPrince: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2015
Diffdeef:
forget that thing abeg. Concentrate on what would be the state of biafra after it has been achieved. For me,I smell years of breakdown,distabilization,national confusion. It'd take time before we get our heads together.

It may get hard at first, but only space of two months, you will know what a sane society in Black Africa looks like.
We are Biafrans, we are resolute, we always find a way when others believe we are down.
After the war "we started from 20pounds, and now we here".

A true Biafran will always have positive mindset with the coming of Biafra, we believe we can build a nation where we will work and enjoy our labour, where we will live in peace, no fear of any bastard killing another because of difference in religious or ideological beliefs.

And mark it, Biafra will come, the best thing for u is to only criticize, we welcome criticism, it helps to be steadfast, resolute and on our toes to restore Biafra.
Just be a vocal criticizer of liberation of the people of God, but warning is, don't be a saboteur, u can be a saboteur in your father's house, we will let u pass, don't let us see u doing sabotage in combo with Hausa-Fulani Yoruba people, then you are history.

Biafra will come, either Biafra comes or we all will perish.
Clear message.

10 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by IGBOSON1: 11:45am On Jun 03, 2015
Diffdeef:
are you literally a slave? You people want us to jump from frying pan to fire by creating a second republic of Congo. There're other ways to restructure ourselves while still in Nigeria.

^^^You're a gullible naive person! Tell me more about how we can go about 'restructuring ourselves' as you put it....or you didn't see how the 'owners of Nigeria' frustrated the last national conference from arriving at any far-reaching decisions that could have led to a true fiscally compliant federation with stronger units and a weaker center? You're daft if you think they will allow any sort of structural change that would threaten the ill-gotten advantages they presently have!

The only way they would budge from any of their entrenched positions is if they realize they could lose it all!

7 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by BiafranPrince: 11:45am On Jun 03, 2015
Diffdeef:
what would be biafra's solid source of revenue for development please!?

What is Japan's and Israel's solid source of revenue that they used in development please?

9 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Young03(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2015
I don't anyting to say cus munwa enwero tyme

biafra or no biafra ogbasaghi m
Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2015
one lost should not be counted .

you are not wanted in biafra land .

you are a residue from a purge .

viva biafara wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by SOUNDKING: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2015
Diffdeef:
if you claim to be a biafran,then i will let you know that: even if Niger delta decides to form a nation diffrent from Biafra, we will still survive because we have oil too,in Imo,Anambra, ugwuoba also has oil in a very large deposite,there was a time the oil started polluting waters and shaking the ground vigorously, ask any adult from Ugwuoba. And know ye that not all the countries in Africa has oil, yet they live better than the zoo, 80 or even 90 percent of the countries in the world don't have oil yet they live better than the zoo,belongingness matters a lot,freedom and life without fear of death and lost of property because of your believe,culture or religion will spark petrotism in any nation, which will lead to inventions and innovations,that will promote that country,equal right and justice matters a lot, when there is a nation were every citizen are equal, where your right is respected, irrespective of your religious or political believe, will cause a nation to grow so don't be afraid we will make it. Nigeria is a fraud.God bless Biafra.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened / BREAKING: US Calls For Buhari's Resignation / Gateman Who Rejected House Gift For Borehole For His Community Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.