Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. (41531 Views)

Photo: President Buhari Arrives India / Crocodile Discovered At Niger State Presidential Lodge - Thetrent / Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by elohorayodele: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=18pt]In Niger to plan more attacks?[/size]

just shows you how desperate and foolish polithiefcians can be

4 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
..: foolish president

2 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
lurther:
Buhari at Niger, Osibanjo at Sudan and also moving to south africa.

No chief of staff

No Secretary to the state government.

No ministers yet.

Boko haram bombing Borno everyday.

Nigeria, which way forward?

My people, what else do we do?

Who is in charge right now. Who dictates the day to the government, if there is no cabinet and the president and vice president are out of the country?
you can do better than this.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by 5direct: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
good

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by tucky200(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
At last we got someone who is ready to do anytin for us
GOD bless u sir

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by princdebola201(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
K
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Lincoln275(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
baba o ya nah, time is going ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by teejaykkr(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sp
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by omonnakoda: 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
lurther:

No chief of staff

No ministers yet.

Who is in charge right now. Who dictates the day to the government, if there is no cabinet and the president and vice president are out of the country?
When we had chief of staff ,Secretary and Ministers for the last 5 years did they stop Boko Haram? Make we hear word abeg!

6 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by jibsai(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
God when am 70+ make me as handsome all the more just like PMB...amen grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by darejem4real: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
In search of peace
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by harpazo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
lurther:

No chief of staff

No ministers yet.

Who is in charge right now. Who dictates the day to the government, if there is no cabinet and the president and vice president are out of the country? Oga what is your problem... you've written this before. Please of something else to write. Radarada
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by GeorgeAmax(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Why not Borno state.
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by AreaFada2: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
lurther:

No chief of staff

No ministers yet.

No senate president even. They are still doing infighting over that. Imagine a country left without president or VP. Even if for 3 hours sef. Those creating vacuum that often lead to coup should be careful. More so, a government led by a former coupist against whom some might have an axe to grind.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Ikwerreboy(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
lurther:

No chief of staff

No ministers yet.

Nice question
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
lurther:

No chief of staff

No ministers yet.

He is still acting like a general, yet he claims to be a democrate...

Terrorist is the zoo's president and dats how he rules in the zoo

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by viktor01(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
so long as BH no level Borno before him return.
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by cabaliciouscabal: 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dat is a trait of a serious president, by now jonathan will probably be in kafanshan dancing azonto with mama P claiming he wouldn't want to give BH d impression dat dey ar winning d war, tank God all dat is past now. We wish him appi retirement in his poultry cage at otuoke.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by ebukadrums009(m): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
when the country is on fire

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by tbaba1234: 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
lurther:

No chief of staff

No ministers yet.

Buhari has met with the service chiefs and with Nigeria's partners in the fight within a week in office. That already shows his first priority

He travelled to Niger and Chad, not to Europe or America. He will probably be back before the end of the day.

He is less than a week in office, cut him some slack

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by BrokenTV: 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ymodulus:
Awww my General!!! My President!!!

So good looking.

APC loves you, But Tanoids love you the most.

I respect you a lot here, base on your motivation and inspiration to the youth on business section, your hard working never give up altitude and so many lifes that you have influence and motivated to seek self employment and on the importation thread.
We all have right to say or speak whatever we want to say, but somebody in your position to be making this kind of reckless ungarded statement speak ill of the moniker Ymodulus. You can create another moniker for politics section. Thats my little advice to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by dharay99: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
lurther:

No chief of staff

No ministers yet.

so sorry for ur loss.
Av ds... angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by silvernus0: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
.SAME OLD MISTAKES oF 1984 WHEN HE TRAVELED OUT OF THE COUNTRY WITH D VICE AND IBB TOOK OVER GOVERNMENT

APC SHOULD ALLOW THE PRES. CHOOSE HIS CABINET AND STABILIZE ON TIME

THIS SEMS TOP BE A CHANGE OF PERSONAL INTEREST

PLEASE DONT LET US REGRET VOTING OUT PDP.

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by PassingShot(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
UnknownT:
No President, No Vice President. The Senate President is from the opposition, what if the CDS or COAS decide to organise a coup now knowing that they will be sacked soonest cry cry
Coup in Nigeria? Never again.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Truckpusher(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
I guess he is there to plan more attacks on Nigerians using his boys.

I didn't say it ,A midget , who is one of the change chanting agents who also doubles as a Governor said so sometime ago and many nairalanders believed him.

cc
Firefire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:

Do you type with your thumb only?
fowl
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by amy23410: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
Change is what we need !

MyLastBusStop dot com

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Tonnierichy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
Good!
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by PassingShot(m): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
silvernus0:

.SAME OLD MISTAKES oF 1984 WHEN HE TRAVELED OUT OF THE COUNTRY WITH D VICE AND IBB TOOK OVER GOVERNMENT
APC SHOULD ALLOW THIS THE PRES. CHOOSE HIS CABINET AND STABILIZE ON TIME
THIS SEMS TOP BE A CHANGE OF PERSONAL INTEREST

PLEASE DONT LET US REGRET VOTING OUT PDP.

Coup no longer have a place in our history.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by missojugo(f): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
overhypedsteve:
See like them resemble twins. All white, abi na d same tailor sow the cloth for them. Wait oh, i would like to ask this question oh. "now that buhari is in power do you think he will abandon all his old cloths? Do you think the cloth he wore for the inauguration was a brand new one? Do you think Buhari will still agree to bath with premier soap? What does he put on when he is at home? Does he go around the house(defence house) putting on Boxers and singlets or is it that he goes to bed in those heavy looking agbada? These are salient questions that Nigerians need to be asking about the president, we deserve to know these things.These questions just keep popping in my head anytime i hear the name Buhari.

lo good onel.. People are just too darn serious these days jare....I need someone like you as a colleague or PA self. someone that can make me laugh like this especially after marathon meetings with big big grammar.
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Ymodulus: 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
BrokenTV:

I respect you a lot here, base on your motivation and inspiration to the youth on business section, your hard working never give up altitude and so many lifes that you have influence and motivated to seek self employment and on the importation thread.
We all have right to say or speak whatever we want to say, but somebody in your position to be making this kind of reckless ungarded statement speak ill of the moniker Ymodulus. You can create another moniker for politics section. Thats my little advice to you.

I don't get you sir. You mean my addition of the sentence Tanoids love you the most?

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Tonnierichy(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
lurther:

No chief of staff

No ministers yet.

Google it now haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner / Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying / Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.