Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,439 members, 7,801,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

How To Save Other Peoples Pictures On Instagram - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Save Other Peoples Pictures On Instagram (1132 Views)

6 Ways To Save Data When Using Mobile Hotspot / 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water / How To Save Other People Pictures In Instagram To Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Save Other Peoples Pictures On Instagram by dumie(f): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Scrolling through Instagram, you will come across tons of pictures and videos that you "like." And ofcos remember the pic, and naturally want to save it to your phone,
Unfortunately, there is no traditional way to save Instagram pictures and videos on the smartphone. So peeps How do I save other people's pictures on my phones pls help a sis...Is there any alternative methods that work..thanx
Re: How To Save Other Peoples Pictures On Instagram by ballantyne: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: How To Save Other Peoples Pictures On Instagram by mzjaydeeh(f): 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ista save for pics and ista save pro for videos
Re: How To Save Other Peoples Pictures On Instagram by alizma: 9:39am On May 26, 2017
screen grab/screenshot it and it remains yours till u wish to delete it

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp To Discontinue Supports For All Blackberry Devices & Others / Who Uses A Blackberry Z30 Here? Its Urgent Pls / Please How Can I Unlock My Tecno H3 Privacy Code?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.