Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job (29633 Views)

APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune / President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa / Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
What is happening to other of our solid minerals in this country...what has happened to all the bauxite,tin and all the minerals we have apart from oil and gas?...why so much focus on oil and gas to the extent that buhari intends to be the minister or the one in control of the ministry...why cant buhari just fix a niger deltan there and allow for avenues via which issues regarding the niger delta and its oil resource can be handled well...

Why? Why?? And why??...

Cant we mine and also accrue cash as a nation or as a zone as the case maybe....

angry
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by 989900: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Buhari will be the Petroleum Minister. We knew that already. And we approve of it.

Let him be responsible for it.

Lets see how easily the Kola Alukos, Wale Tinubus, Danjumas, Otedolas, Ubahs, Shell, Chevron, NNPC, NPDC, and co. can influence/disobey/outsmart/threaten him.
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
989900:
Buhari will be the Petroleum Minister. We knew that already. And we approve of it.

Lets see how easily the Kola Alukos, Wale Tinubus, Danjumas, Otedolas, Ubahs, Shell, Chevron, NNPC, NPDC, and co. can influence/disobey/outsmart/threaten him.
they will still manipulate the old man jare...unless you exterminate some oligarchs in this country we would never move forward...what can buhari accomplish when all the peoples around him are oil barons...what?
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by kinglai(m): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
Alaye no kill ur self
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by fckmn24seg(m): 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ikengawo:
Someone that didn't pass maths will take over the petroleum ministry and contract beggars will go to contract beggar papers to beg.
1 chance has begun grin

so from your dull brain you think mathematics is used to solve corruption? kindly ask people that works in the bank and stock exchange if they use mathematics, i have come to enlighten you that ARITHMETICS & simple proportion are used. All mathematics theorem hangs on the technical and engineering practices.
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by hansad: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
989900:

Aged Buhari shall be asleep on bed as these business moguls and businesses you mentioned above eat Nigeria like pepper soup of isi ewu and nkwobi. Age is no respecter of anybody.

Buhari dares not double as president and oil minister. Nigeria must be the loser if he does.
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by NobleG1(m): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
chibas:
it is very much possible because obasanjo did preside over the sector during is reign as president.

Obasanjo is a good model for obeying the rule of law. He broke many laws during his administration.

So if Buhari wants to repeat what Obasanjo did, then he is not different from him.
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by codedslayer: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
Descartes:
That's the outcome of the job at 10, Downing street.#Cameron'sMaidguard.

The chameleon is back. Welcome
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by chibas: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
NobleG1:

Obasanjo is a good model for obeying the rule of law. He broke many laws during his administration.

So if Buhari wants to repeat what Obasanjo did, then he is not different from him.
i believe PMB will do better than OBJ,besides obj still left huge amount of dollars in the reserve compare to what was obtained Under GEJ watch.
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by anwo247: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
Buhari the most hyporcitically corrupt man that Nigerians ever seen.

#BabaOneChance

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by Descartes: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
codedslayer:

The chameleon is back. Welcome
Mister, u no dey tire for this moniker proliferation on this board? Surprised you didn't push the "follow button"
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by codedslayer: 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
[s]
Descartes:
Mister, u no dey tire for this moniker proliferation on this board? Surprised you didn't push the "follow button"
[/s]

Coming from the chameleon with more than 5 monikers. BUhahahahaha. I love how you lie Mr Decibel.

Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by 989900: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
they will still manipulate the old man jare...unless you exterminate some oligarchs in this country we would never move forward...what can buhari accomplish when all the peoples around him are oil barons...what?

If you can't trust the office of the presidency, especially someone like Buhari against these set of barons, how come you are willing to trust a lesser person of authority and clout with them?

Lets hold Buhari responsible for the oil industry.
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by 989900: 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
hansad:

Aged Buhari shall be asleep on bed as these business moguls and businesses you mentioned above eat Nigeria like pepper soup of isi ewu and nkwobi. Age is no respecter of anybody.

Buhari dares not double as president and oil minister. Nigeria must be the loser if he does.

Not valid enough reason.
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ikengawo:
Someone that didn't pass maths will take over the petroleum ministry and contract beggars will go to contract beggar papers to beg.
1 chance has begun grin

And What have you achieved with your distinction in mathematics?

2 Likes

Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by Albakol(m): 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Descartes:
That's the outcome of the job at 10, Downing street.#Cameron'sMaidguard.

bros where did you get this?
I think EFFC should investigate you.
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by Albakol(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
you along labelled Bahari as hypocracy and corrupt man. But wat of GEJ/Administration i think is the most corrupted,immorality,frustrated,cruel, and selfished administration that Nigerians witnes.

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by lexy2014: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ikengawo:
1 chance has begun grin
what has passing maths got 2do with d effective and efficient mgt of d petroleum ministry? Did d past petroleum ministers not pass maths? Let's criticise constructively
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by lexy2014: 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
What is happening to other of our solid minerals in this country...what has happened to all the bauxite,tin and all the minerals we have apart from oil and gas?...why so much focus on oil and gas to the extent that buhari intends to be the minister or the one in control of the ministry...why cant buhari just fix a niger deltan there and allow for avenues via which issues regarding the niger delta and its oil resource can be handled well...

Why? Why?? And why??...

Cant we mine and also accrue cash as a nation or as a zone as the case maybe....

angry
must it b a niger deltan? Y not a competent and trustworthy nigerian? Y not merit over ethnicity?
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
lexy2014:
must it b a niger deltan? Y not a competent and trustworthy nigerian? Y not merit over ethnicity?
this is not about ethnicity...its about bringing a competent person from the oil and gas region..if nigeria cant seperate then let the niger deltans have more control over the oil...e don do for this country...
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by lexy2014: 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
this is not about ethnicity...its about bringing a competent person from the oil and gas region..if nigeria cant seperate then let the niger deltans have more control over the oil...e don do for this country...
U c my bro I will share something with u which av discovered most nigerians(unfortunately d youths) don't care 2no about. Let me begin by asking u, What is d essence of having a person from my state or region become a minister? What's does this benefit d people of d state or region from which d minister comes from?

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by peterjero(m): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
kosovo:
If Buhari can't find one trustworthy person out of 170 million Nigerians to head that Ministry, then he must be living in a fool's paradise.

He should come clean, by telling us he want to siphon money to fund the North East.. Good Riddance!

My brother those who read your comment fast might castigate you but you are on point. He wants to make it seem he's the only saint around, he's trying to tell us he can't strengthen our institutions to work as if the people there are uncontrollable. By the time he removes subsidy, you will hear and see hopeless analyst supporting it, but when GEJ tried it they wanted hos head in their plates.
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
lexy2014:
U c my bro I will share something with u which av discovered most nigerians(unfortunately d youths) don't care 2no about. Let me begin by asking u, What is d essence of having a person from my state or region become a minister? What's does this benefit d people of d state or region from which d minister comes from?
you tell me..i am listening
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by lexy2014: 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
you tell me..i am listening
U were advocating that d next minister of petroleum should come from ND. No qualms. There should b some benefit that should accrue 2 niger deltans 4 this. what are those benefits that u think should accrue? Or are u just agitating 4d sake of it? So pls share
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
lexy2014:
U were advocating that d next minister of petroleum should come from ND. No qualms. There should b some benefit that should accrue 2 niger deltans 4 this. what are those benefits that u think should accrue? Or are u just agitating 4d sake of it? So pls share
so that pressing needs bothering the niger delta can be easily pursued with all seriousness...example::..like the PIB bill..the minister if from niger delta can better know how the petroleum resource which are laden in the land can benefit the indigenes of niger delta...the PIB is one...

Oya...
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by lexy2014: 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
so that pressing needs bothering the niger delta can be easily pursued with all seriousness...example::..like the PIB bill..the minister if from niger delta can better know how the petroleum resource which are laden in the land can benefit the indigenes of niger delta...the PIB is one...

Oya...
pls indulge me just one more time then I will Oya...what is d most valuable resource in d ND?
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
lexy2014:
pls indulge me just one more time then I will Oya...what is d most valuable resource in d ND?
oil..

And humans as well..
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by lexy2014: 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
oil..

And humans as well..
thank u 4 your patience. May God bless u plenty plenty 4 me. I asked 4d most valuable resource not d two most valuable. U gave oil first but in actual its humans and humans alone. Regarding d minister issue, d problem is that we are so fixated on d federal that we don't even no d goldmine in our backyards. A federal minister is an employee or as we no it an appointee of d president whose job is 2 execute d policies of d president. His/her job isn't 2 represent his or her state in federal cabinet. D minister doesn't have powers 2 address d pressing needs of d ND. Its not his/her biz 2no how d petroleum resources in d land can benefit d indigenes cos he/she comes from d region. All these are d responsibilities of d ELECTED representatives of d people. Its d govs, LG chairmen and councillors and legislators who have d primary responsibility of ensuring d welfare of d indigenes in d ND. In other climes that run our system of govt, its d legislators who use their closeness 2d federal govt 2 attract investments 2 their regions and states. They also liaise with their state govts 2 provide a conducive environment 4 such. Am not a fan of GEJ but it wasn't his responsibility 2 develop bayelsa or any state 4 that matter. Its job of d gov and d other elected representatives 2 turn their states into dubai. So u c, d minister is a servant of d president not a representative of his state of origin
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by francizy(m): 2:13am On Jun 04, 2015
modath:
North or south, in present day Nigeria there is not one person that can be pointed at to be "clean" enough to do it. NOT ONE

We'll see the Cabal that will tie Baba's hands like they did madam ojuyobo & Jona!!

OBJ (hate or love him) did it and kept subsidy claims down to 300bn,Per annum while it quadrupled to over a trillion under Jona and his "MINISTER"..

Fix that sector and all will be well with the country..

Here is Obj been praised. Don't know what for. Before Obj, how much was fuel price? Then during Obj, how much increase did we experience? Praising that man is like praising Boko haram for their fight against humanity.. undecided
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by sunshine1974(m): 3:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Pls PMB kindly take over Ajaokuta Steel Company too. That place is key to Nigeria's industrialization. It will reduce unemployment too. Pls think about it.
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 04, 2015
lexy2014:
thank u 4 your patience. May God bless u plenty plenty 4 me. I asked 4d most valuable resource not d two most valuable. U gave oil first but in actual its humans and humans alone. Regarding d minister issue, d problem is that we are so fixated on d federal that we don't even no d goldmine in our backyards. A federal minister is an employee or as we no it an appointee of d president whose job is 2 execute d policies of d president. His/her job isn't 2 represent his or her state in federal cabinet. D minister doesn't have powers 2 address d pressing needs of d ND. Its not his/her biz 2no how d petroleum resources in d land can benefit d indigenes cos he/she comes from d region. All these are d responsibilities of d ELECTED representatives of d people. Its d govs, LG chairmen and councillors and legislators who have d primary responsibility of ensuring d welfare of d indigenes in d ND. In other climes that run our system of govt, its d legislators who use their closeness 2d federal govt 2 attract investments 2 their regions and states. They also liaise with their state govts 2 provide a conducive environment 4 such. Am not a fan of GEJ but it wasn't his responsibility 2 develop bayelsa or any state 4 that matter. Its job of d gov and d other elected representatives 2 turn their states into dubai. So u c, d minister is a servant of d president not a representative of his state of origin
I understand your point clearly..but you do know in nigeria the clime is different..we live in a country where for so long a time a group of people from whose lands the whole nation is fed have been marginalized and neglected..we know how nigeria works reason why both the president and ministers who front from a particular region need act fast to develop their regions because nobody will...you talked about the legislators...good...now ask yourself why the PIB was not signed as quick as possible knowing it was going to benefit host communities and in extension the whole country...?....

See the reason why nigeria is different...GEJ should have(nigerian factor) concentrated on the niger delta,putting the niger delta governors under duress to ensure every thing is put in place in the niger delta because as it is that was the one shot from the zone knowing the kind of country we come from where only a certain tribe or regions are born to rule(the west and the north)...my brother leave nigeria issue abeg...
Make we no talk am too much....

Just believe me when I say a niger deltan should be fixed as the minister,because only will that person know what the struggle of the niger delta is...
Re: Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 04, 2015
francizy:

Here is Obj been praised. Don't know what for. Before Obj, how much was fuel price? Then during Obj, how much increase did we experience? Praising that man I like praising a Boko haram for their fight against humanity.. undecided
dont mind that person...only nigeria where you would see a failure like obj being praised...nigeria is doomed...obj that stole right left and center as the petroleum minister...for oil wey no even dey him village or state..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Offers Buhari's Team Free Crash Campaign Course For Two Weeks / Falz: We Want SARS Completely Abolished, Not A Reform / Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.