Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity (766 Views)

Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend / Saraki: I Have Never Seen This Kind Of Suffering Since I Joined Politics / Opposition Politics; To Play Or Not To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by bugs1: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Senate President, David Mark, in Abuja on Wednesday, said he joined politics in order to serve God and humanity.

Mark said this at a thanksgiving service organised in his honour by Christian Legislators Fellowship International, National Assembly.

He added that through the prayers of the people, God saw him through the years and ascribed his achievements from the military era to the present dispensation to God’s grace.

He recalled that the Senate had five presidents between 1999 and 2007 but he remained president for a period of eight years, from 2007 to 2015.

He said “I joined politics to serve not only humanity but to serve God; I chose to be a team player in order to carry the senators along and I call each of the senators my boss.

“People of God, I cherish your prayers so much; it is not yet over until it is over by God so continue to pray for me.’’

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/06/david-mark-i-joined-politics-to-serve-god-and-humanity/
Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by galadima77(m): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
na true....even the helipad on your village house is for humanity

1 Like

Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by Mamaflex(f): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Abeg who he help?
Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by Babalegba(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mocking God eh tongue
Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by aare07(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Doctrine of necessity was the only thing he achieved as being a politician
Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by Pennywise(m): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
He remained senator for so long for one reason- because he headed a group of like minded parasites leaving Nigeria in a parlous state. A senate where debate hardly took place. They spent by far more time sharing money and patronizing comfort women.

1 Like

Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Unfortunately; u're serving your pockets and the ruptured c.unt & anus of that your bisexual Nollywood Actress.

What's that her name again? Ok; Chika Ike.

If not for GMB; a nonentity like you would have automatically continue being a Senate President.
Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Unfortunately; u're serving your pockets and the ruptured c.unt & anus of that your bisexual Nollywood Actress.

What's that her name again? Ok; Chika Ike.

If not for GMB; a nonentity like you would have automatically continued being a Senate President, and presiding over some bunch of deluded & greedy Senators whose primary motives for coming together is to siphon & loot our state resources.
Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
hahahaha, I am a die hard PDPian, but i just have to laugh at this. hahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by Escalze(m): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Escalze was here!
Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by nerodenero: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
Since the return of democracy in 1999, no political leader in Nigeria, maybe aside Yar'adua, truly served this nation. All pledged but none was faithfully, loyal and honest. None of them served the country with all their strengths, they defend our unity because of their own collective gains in fact when it doesn't favour them, they neglect and allow innocent Nigerians die, Bokoharam is an example. I ask, did they really uphold the honor and glory of this nation? I beg to differ.

If God were men, I know an instant judgment would have been served to all these polithiefcians.

God is watching!
Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by Eziachi: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
Of course you did.
And that humanity is called David and the God is known as Mark.

1 Like

Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by TheOtherview: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
With God all things are possible.

A corrupt Life:

The first of the deals that catapulted David Mark into questionable wealth came from a $77 million “telecommunications deal” which he brokered while he was Communications Minister under General Babangida. The gist was that Mark procured aircrafts for the nation’s telephone company- NITEL- at highly inflated prices. Mark made an instant profit of $70 million which he shared with President Ibrahim Babangida in accounts opened in Jersey and Cayman Islands. From this single deal, David Mark had set aside the sum of £6 million in a “trust” for his children as well as invested in real estate for his numerous wives and children in the UK and Ireland. In a remarkable, if curious, decision, Mark also invested the sum of £5.9 pounds in the 18-hole St. Margaret’s Golf Club near Dublin, just a five- minute drive from the International Airport in Dublin, Ireland and also in an unnamed business in Northern Ireland which officially employed him while he was in the UK on exile.

He also bought a private house worth £2.5 million pounds on Kingston upon the Thames River in London.

In addition, David Mark hired a personal assistant in England to help manage his businesses in London and Ireland. He lived a life of legendary luxury, arranging for most of his kids to be born in the UK, Switzerland and other Western European nations. From kindergarten to college, most of his children also attended schools in Europe or in some of England’s highbrow institutions of learning.
According to records available to Saharareporters, David Mark has married six times, his last marriage being in Ghana in 1995 where he retains a massive investment of funds looted from Nigeria. His sixth wife also lives in London with his children. Apart from Ghana, David Mark also has investments in the Caribbean and the US and maintains hefty bank accounts in Switzerland, Cayman Islands and Jersey.

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2007/06/10/david-mark-nigeria%E2%80%99s-senate-president-belizean-citizen/]Source[/url]
Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by minifuworld: 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
hmmmm

Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by laidian(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
God, please forgive Mark because he knows not what he's saying.
Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by slimfit1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fool your self your excellency.
Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by TheOtherview: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Elsewhere,

A Roll-call of Nigerian Clients

French authorities have so far linked 201 individual and corporate HSBC clients with Nigeria – either nationals or having business interests in the oil-rich West African country. However the sorting procedure might be faulty and some of those listed may end up having nothing to do with Nigeria.

Top on the list of Nigerians whose names appeared on the file is Africa’s richest industrialist, Aliko Dangote.

Another Nigerian businessman and owner of mobile telecom company, Globacom, Mike Adenuga, also appears on the files.

Vikky Preye Mark, estranged wife of Nigeria’s Senate President, David Mark, was also listed.

Many of the accounts date back to the 1990s and up to 2005/2006, when the data were stolen by a former staff of HSBC, Hervé Falcian.
According to details pieced together by the ICIJ, HSBC fashioned a series of layers of privacy schemes to ensure the worst of criminals and characters were protected.

INVESTIGATION: David Mark’s wife, Dangote, Adenuga, others named in #SwissLeaks as operators of secret foreign accounts -- http://www.premiumtimesng.com/investigationspecial-reports/177124-investigation-david-marks-wife-dangote-adenuga-others-named-in-swissleaks-as-operators-of-secret-foreign-accounts.html
Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by Funpeter: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
Eziachi:
Of course you did.
And that humanity is called David and the God is known as Mark.
seconded brother..........
Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by blayz0923: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
here we go again!!!!
Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ur fada
Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
U joined Politics to serve God, eh kwa?
What happened to the usual church bizness...or God now resides in the heart of politicians.

To slap dis David Mark just dey hungry me...seriously!

The thunder dat will fire him is still thunder-elect... Dem never swear am in!
Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by RockMaxi: 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
grin grin I am sure it's not the same GOD that I was brought up to know as the creator of heaven and the earth that this Sen. Mark is talking about.
Where did he put love thy neighbour as yourself? Why not allow another person out of love to represent his constituency or is he the only one that knows how to serve God in such capacity. angry

Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by focus7: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mark only served his pocket and Jonathan.
Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
bugs1:
Senate President, David Mark, in Abuja on Wednesday, said he joined politics in order to serve God and humanity.

Mark said this at a thanksgiving service organised in his honour by Christian Legislators Fellowship International, National Assembly.

He added that through the prayers of the people, God saw him through the years and ascribed his achievements from the military era to the present dispensation to God’s grace.

He recalled that the Senate had five presidents between 1999 and 2007 but he remained president for a period of eight years, from 2007 to 2015.

He said “I joined politics to serve not only humanity but to serve God; I chose to be a team player in order to carry the senators along and I call each of the senators my boss.

“People of God, I cherish your prayers so much; it is not yet over until it is over by God so continue to pray for me.’’

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/06/david-mark-i-joined-politics-to-serve-god-and-humanity/
RUBBISH!!! The useless man is the known abandoned property chairman together with late saro wiwa.
Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by Etruth: 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hiohiohiohiohio hehehehehehehe. I don laff taya. David Mark is a huge comedy relief. I guess I'm not gonna miss Mama Piss so much with Mark around. I can't stop laughing. Mods, pls move this thread to jokes section. Hehehehehehe
Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by superstar1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lie detector machine would have slapped this guy 1000times
Re: David Mark: I Joined Politics To Serve God And Humanity by kennydee05(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
And yet you cannot approve stipend for unemployed graduates.
You didn't summon Abba Moro during the NIS recruitment.
Please I need to check the meaning of "Humanity"
Lie of the century

(1) (Reply)

The Prospect Of A Prosperous Nigeria - Dan Steinbock / BREAKING NEWS. senator bukola saraki has been elected the senate president / Who's To Blame For The Bad Roads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.