Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos (9600 Views)

Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos) / Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. / My White Wedding And Trad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2009
Hi Guys,

Please does anyone know any halls venues in or around Surulere for weddings?

Contact numbers and Info are most welcome.

(There is only one other thread for Halls but it's in Ikeja and I am told that it's tooo far from surulere considering traffic in Lagos.)

1 Like

Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by MrCrackles(m): 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2009
Use my house! grin
Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

Use my house! grin

Lol . . . how much u gonna charge me? grin grin grin

but seriously, do you know anywhere?
Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by MrCrackles(m): 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2009
NaJa HaJe:

Lol . . . how much u gonna charge me? grin grin grin

but seriously, do you know anywhere?

U can have it for free as long as i collect gate fees! grin cheesy

I dont know, me i nor dey live for naija
!! tongue
Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

U can have it for free as long as i collect gate fees! grin cheesy

I dont know, me i nor dey live for naija
!! tongue

Well if you live in London then your compound will not be big enough to contain more than 20 peeps. Oh, and i could just jump your gate. lol!

1 Like

Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by MrCrackles(m): 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2009
NaJa HaJe:

Well if you live in London then your compound will not be big enough to contain more than 20 peeps. Oh, and i could just jump your gate. lol!

U wan make MET popo's screen u down?

Nor try am ooo grin

Come na u wan do the wedding?
!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by Treetop20(m): 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

U wan make MET popo's screen u down?

Nor try am ooo grin

Come na u wan do the wedding?
!! grin cheesy
lol
why would you want to know?

1 Like

Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by MrCrackles(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2009
Treetop20:

lol
why would you want to know?

Wetin concern you naw?

Abi na u dem wan marry
? cheesy
Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by Treetop20(m): 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2009
U no well cheesy
Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2009
@Mr Crackles

Y Met go screen me down when no be me get house?

@Treetop

Help me tell am ooo

I still dey Find hall ooooo so abeg make una put ear for ground abeg na
Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by nikkygal(f): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2009
You can check out Eko Club Arcade and i heard they now have a new hall too that is big where they use for events.

The place is ok or check Unilag multipurpose Hall since Unilag is not far from surulere,

Hope this helps,
Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by spikedcylinder: 8:37am On Feb 18, 2009
I went for a wedding once at Union Bank hall off Bode Thomas. I don't know the exact address but I can find out from my mum.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2009
Thanks you guys . . .

I was told that for Unilag halls . . . the student would dress up and crash your reception. lol!! So i guess that's out. (i thought that was really clever of them tho, . . .hehehehehe)

@Nikky
where is Eko club Arcade? Is it in Surulere?

@Spike
Thanks a lot

2 Likes

Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by Gamine(f): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2009
Najahaje,

There are a couple of halls around surulere. .

In Onikan stadium, theres a hall there or is race course too far?

Magnolia hall is in City mall i guess.

Fountain Multipurpose hall, Akerele street, surulere

1 Like

Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2009
@Gamine

Do you have contact numbers for this people? Thank you.
Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by Gamine(f): 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2009
Contacts,

Function Place, Yaba
4749561, 4354353

Magnolia Hall
Opp Muson Center, Onikan
2714343, 08033042760.

For the Fountain Hall,
01-7754899

most of the other ones are either in Ikeja or on the Island.

1 Like

Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by nikkygal(f): 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2009
Eko club (Arcade) is in Surulere off Bode Thomas. As for Unilag, i don't exactly believe the gist about gate-crashing your wedding because i have gone for sooooo many weddings there and i didn't see anything like that neither did the hosts complain of strange looking people.

Just don't forget that its better for your hall to be a bit too big than for it to be smaller cos a small hall takes out the comfort of your guests and takes the fun out of the party. e.g.

All the best in your planning babes!

1 Like

Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2009
Thanks you guys . . . thank you very much kiss
Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by conda00410(m): 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2009
New great hall inside of luth :100k + 10k for diesel and maintenance (5k will be returned if there is no damaged property after your event)

sickle cell hall; opposite Luth: 120k + chairs and tables.
Multi Purpose Hall A & B inside Unilag= 410k + chairs and tables

Both are AC fitted.

1 Like

Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2009
@conda00410

Many many thanks
Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by spikedcylinder: 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2009
So when are we gonna get the invites eh NjHj? grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:34pm On Mar 04, 2009
spikedcylinder:

So when are we gonna get the invites eh NjHj? grin

lol . . . when i print them. grin grin grin are you gonna buy me a gift?

1 Like

Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by spikedcylinder: 9:08am On Mar 06, 2009
NaJa HaJe:

lol . . . when i print them. grin grin grin are you gonna buy me a gift?

Yes. grin I will print you one of those funky certificates from the internet. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by mpls143: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2011
Call Joyce on 07041719023.

We have a very beautiful event hall @ Surulere.
Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by allemark: 6:56am On Oct 11, 2012
Well, selecting wedding venue is the good place to do it. You may not to recruit the help of a professional party planner as they directly helps you for getting all facilities at very low rates.
Re: Wedding And Reception Venue In Or Around Surulere, Lagos by alisuki: 4:36am On Nov 12, 2012
WWW.CHERRYBLOSSOMSNG.COM

We offer a large selection of Specialty Handmade Wedding Invitation Cards,
Scroll Invitations, Silk Boxes and Wedding Favors for your special event.

Make your wedding day memorable and impress your guests with your wedding invitation. Our
prices are competitive and we will work with you to your satisfaction.

Give us a call: 0813 777 6952
or Email Us: sales@cherryblossomsng.com

VISIT OUR WEBSITE: WWW.CHERRYBLOSSOMSNG.COM
CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK: CHERRYBLOSSOMSNG

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Budget For A Very Decent Wedding Ceremony / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 / Meet The Nigerian Lady That Uses Her Massive Bum Bum To Advertise Hot P@nties On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.