Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Us Muslim Tv Boss 'beheaded Wife' - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Us Muslim Tv Boss 'beheaded Wife' (2276 Views)

Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" / Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Muslim Tv Boss 'beheaded Wife' by shadoww: 1:51am On Feb 20, 2009
Once you are in Islam, beheading and regular blood-letting is normal. Islam is fond of sword and that's why there are 2 swords in the flag of Saudi Arabia (Home of Islam). How can you reconcile the concept of sword and peace which islam profess. The TV boss has behaved normal to carry out one of the ritualistic aspects of Islam. In Nigeria, everybody (Christians, traditionalists and muslims) is cowed into accepting that those who undergo islamic ritual blood-letting deserve that treatment (It is the will of Allah).

@**Osisi
What other religion is known for this sort of ritualistic killing?

What is Ritual is killing?

Ritual killing is when a man's blood is shed and incantation in arabic, japanese, afrikaan, etc is recited in the process. Thus, a hungry and deprived poor man in the arab emirates of nigeria that steals a bowl of porridge is quickly offered to the deity of Allah ritualistically by chopping off his hand (short or long sleeve but Charles Taylor imitation of islamic practice in West Africa is quickly condemned by euro-american sympathisers of islam) and an arabic recitation is offered in the process. To the west and cowed-nigerians this is just "Amputation" but not blood letting. In fact, victims of such islamic ritual are gathered together by faceless muslim syndicates and organised into money making beggars that generates about N10,000 per day.

These islamic syndicates are always positioning the traumatised victims to lucrative begging points e.g. Maryland junctions, Lagos, Markets, pedestrian overhead bridges, etc

@Kx
Good old America,matured reporting.
Were dis to happen in naija,u ll see correct embelishment of the story.
it even contains CNN sympathy at the end of the report,oyibo wise sha

In Nigeria regular massacres and killings by islamic groups are trivalised as riots by governments and cowed media practicing self censorship.

@toshmann
i know muslims who love their wives, i know muslims who love life and will never think of suicide killing etc. it is unfair to these people to say their religion is a religion of domestic violence and honor killing.

Those whom you are refering to would revert to honor killing when they are assured of Al-Janna
Re: Us Muslim Tv Boss 'beheaded Wife' by osisi2(f): 3:43am On Feb 20, 2009
shadow good job
Re: Us Muslim Tv Boss 'beheaded Wife' by Lagosboy: 11:24am On Feb 20, 2009
Me thinks shadow is osisi. Shadow registers and today and see her 2nd post. Immediately osisi comes and commends her
Re: Us Muslim Tv Boss 'beheaded Wife' by auwal87(m): 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2009
He is outright MAD!
This is Insane!

Any Good Muslim will not do this.
Re: Us Muslim Tv Boss 'beheaded Wife' by osisi2(f): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2009
Lagosboy:

Me thinks shadow is osisi. Shadow registers and today and see her 2nd post. Immediately osisi comes and commends her

no, shadow is another poster called yeminem.
I'll prove it to you
he drew my attention to a post which obviously was made by him.
like I really owed you an explanation?
Re: Us Muslim Tv Boss 'beheaded Wife' by osisi2(f): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2009
Re: Nigerian Becomes The Highest Paid Defensive Back In Nfl History.
« #167 on: Today at 03:37:05 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**osisi check out: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-235580.32.html

shadow talk sense wey pertain to ur previous response,

u agree with am or not

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=236776.msg3490966#msg3490966

Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland.
« #28 on: Today at 02:48:24 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

osisi check out: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-235580.32.html

someone talk sense wey pertain to ur previous response
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=236233.msg3490880#msg3490880
Re: Us Muslim Tv Boss 'beheaded Wife' by SeanT21(f): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2009
SO SAD!! lipsrsealed

Death Row here he comes!!
Re: Us Muslim Tv Boss 'beheaded Wife' by YEMINEM(m): 2:34am On Feb 24, 2009
**osisi:

no, shadow is another poster called yeminem.
I'll prove it to you
he drew my attention to a post which obviously was made by him.
like I really owed you an explanation?

what da Bleep **osisi!!!! ya smokin weed or somethin?

was jst surfing 4rm one thread to another and was kinda intrested in https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-235580.0.html and thought u and shadow share da same view on that topic and thats wy i wantted 2 knw if u agree or not,,,,,now how dare u say i am shadow, abi u don dey fear to see ur shadow?

all of u jobless religionist shouldn't drag me into ur bull-shit argument

Bleep y'all

i'm outa here

angry
Re: Us Muslim Tv Boss 'beheaded Wife' by auwal87(m): 11:07am On Feb 26, 2009
Miami Christian Piano Teacher Kills Kids, Wife, Self

MIAMI – Pablo Amador was a "regular dad" who made music with his children and shared his gift teaching kids to play piano, a man known for a friendly wave and lending a hand to jump-start a car. And those who knew him say they can't understand why he apparently shot and killed his two daughters, wife and then himself.

TV satellite trucks surrounded the gray-trimmed, white ranch home Wednesday as authorities carried out the family, whom police identified as Pablo Josue Amador, 53; his 45-year-old wife, Maria; and their youngest daughters, Prescilla and Rosa, 14 and 13.

A teenage son escaped the shootings uninjured, calling 911 at 5:58 a.m. as he fled the home, police said. Those who saw him regularly along the quiet, modest street of homes could only wonder what happened.

"It confuses me," said 48-year-old Thelma Vallecillo, whose 13-year-old daughter took piano lessons at the house. "I don't understand."

A biography of Amador posted on a Web site advertising his piano classes says he began studying music in Havana and later earned a degree in the U.S. The U.S. Copyright Office lists 36 compositions by him and a set of photographs. The songs he wrote, many in Spanish, included titles such as "Beautiful Boy" and "Rose of Love," as well as numerous religious selections.

Sarait Betancourt, a 44-year-old school bus driver who lives near the family, said Amador was a Cuban immigrant who has been giving her two sons, ages 9 and 10, piano lessons at his home once a week since 2006.

"He was a marvelous person and a tremendous professor," she said. "People would enter the house, and you just breathed peace."

Amador's two slain daughters, his 16-year-old son, and a college-age daughter all excelled at piano and performed together at church and home as Los Galileos, Betancourt said. Amador said on his Web site that he produced 13 CDs of his children performing.

Authorities have not confirmed that there is a fourth sibling, nor said where the son is now.

Gregorio Montesino, who lives nearby, said music could always be heard coming from the house and children often played in its in-ground pool. He said Amador always waved to greet him.

Amador also said on his Web site that he sang tenor with the Greater Miami Opera chorus and was a soloist at Kendall United Methodist Church, though officials at both places weren't able to confirm that information.

Christina Ruiz, a 23-year-old social work student who lives next to the family, described him as a "regular dad" who helped her grandmother jump-start her car several times but who was known to complain when he was bothered by noise or work being done on her house.

Neighbors said Amador also worked at a music store. His wife had nursing degrees and officials at The Miami Project to Cure Paralysis confirmed she was the director of education there, teaching about spinal cord injuries and answering calls from patients looking for the right doctor.

___

Associated Press writers Suzette Laboy, Antonio Gonzalez, Ileana Morales, Kelli Kennedy and Damian Grass contributed to this report.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090226/ap_on_re_us/florida_four_dead

This is to show you people how easy it is to turn any crime into religious one.
You better stop your nonsense hatred against Islam.
Re: Us Muslim Tv Boss 'beheaded Wife' by IFELEKE(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2009
LET'S PUSH RELIGIOUS SENTIMENT ASIDE, I THINK THE GUY IS A PURE MURDERER AFTERALL THE YOURBAS ALWAYS SAY THAT IT'S WHAT IS IN YOU THAT YOU GET INTOXICATED WITH, I PITY THE POOR WOMAN WHO WAS RELIEVED OF HER HEAD,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Family Incest Now Encouraged At School / See How Israel Destroyed Pantsir Air Defence In Syria Today / Just In : Graphics Pictures From Hamas Atrocities In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.