Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,852 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:36 AM

Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti (22338 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent / "I CAN'T PROTECT YOU!", Akwa Ibom CP Tells PUNCH Correspondent / DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Islie: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
The Ekiti State PUNCH Correspondent, Kamarudeen Ogundele, was attacked in Ado Ekiti on Wednesday and beaten to a stupor by thugs suspected to be loyal to the Peoples Democratic Party, who continued to lay siege to the All Progressives Congress lawmakers.

He had gone to gauge the mood in town when the thugs descended on him, beating him to a pulp, while trying to take the picture of women praying for peace in the state.

His clothe was torn into shreds by the hoodlums who got angry for taking the picture after seizing his phone.

http://www.punchng.com/news/thugs-beat-punch-correspondent-in-ekiti/
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by kodded(m): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2015

how i wish it was that useless saharareorters especially that Adeola angry angry angry

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by INTROVERT(f): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2015

Thugs punch punch correspondent in Ekiti. grin

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Islie: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
See what Fayose tout have done to journalist now

8 Likes

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by kennydee05(m): 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Someone hero sending thugs to beat innocent journalist. Am not surprise, the same way he has some e-thugs like temitemi1 and co. tongue tongue you cant do anything to me.
PDP and the Tanoids are the biggest enemies of democracy.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Ohammadike: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fayose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Fairgodwin(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
We need more details as to what really led to his being beaten up, please.
At least, he must have done something to warrant the beating.
NB: I am not in any way justifying the beating, I am only saying we should be logical in our judgements and inputs.
Well, sorry o Mr Journalist.

7 Likes

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by seunmsg(m): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
So sad, but that's the reality at present in Ekiti. Two weeks ago, I heard the story of a guy that travelled to Ekiti and made the mistake of abusing Fayose openly, he was thoroughly beaten. Ekiti people so much love Fayose that you can't speak ill of him in their presence. That is why I laugh at those calling for the impeachment of the governor, Ekiti people will defend him with the last blood in their vein.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by pinkiberry(m): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
sorry
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by StOla: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Imagine a state where Fayose was governor and Wike was the deputy, then someone dared to act as opposition to such a state government?

19 Likes

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Jorussia(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by gregg2: 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
[size=14pt]PUNCH journalist deserve much more severe beatings. Their hatred for anything PDP is just devilish. Thank you Ekiti people

Next is Nations, TVC and Saharareporters
[/size]

49 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by ijustdey: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Where is freedom of speech now

When touts keep beating journalist because they are carrying out their normal legitimate duties

6 Likes

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by waternogatenemy: 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Very good ... Nice one boyz!

Anybody wey go locate Sahara Reporters, please show no mercy.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by CR77(f): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Where is the human right in nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by otijah(m): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
How I wish it was SAHARA REPORTERS staff that was pounced

10 Likes

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fayose
D awolowo of modern south west

9 Likes

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Sijo01(f): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ekiti, the HQ of thugs tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by mascot87(m): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
How can Punch journalist be Punched just to Punch the punched punch through punches that emanated from punching punch punched

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by shammah1(m): 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
I'm loving Fayose more everyday. He's loved by the people. However, I don't support violence or crime. Punch, Sahara Reporters, TVC, Leadership and Nations are full of prejudice, hate, and propaganda. They're APC media.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by timilehing(m): 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ekiti state= Fountain of Knowledge

Fountain of Thuggery.

8 Likes

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by missbehave247(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Drop phone small nah, hungry never dey worry u
INTROVERT:

Thugs punch punch correspondent in Ekiti. grin

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by timilehing(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Government of the the Thugs, by the Thugs and for the Thugs

6 Likes

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by naijainfogalery: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Now some thugs will come here and say did they shout Sai Buhari before beating him up?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by TooNoisy(f): 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
Change the title to: Fayose and friends beat up Punch Journalist

6 Likes

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by kennydee05(m): 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ekiti people happy thuggery reign
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by dre11(m): 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wow

And this is the same person that Temitemi1 will be calling his role model that have sent tout and rogue to beat up a man carry his legitimate duties
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by Rawani: 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fayose cannot continue his reign of lawlessness and blackmail, using the people as pawns in a political chess game he is bound to lose. Role model indeed.
Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by richidinho(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
APC supporters na Angels

PDP supporters na thugs

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by efilefun(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
FAYOSE!!!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by ichidodo: 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
These thieffnubu media hatchet men and their busy body...Shey im no see Osun state and Odenni Aregberascal?...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti by depson(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
gregg2:
[size=14pt]PUNCH journalist deserve much more severe beatings. Their hatred for anything PDP is just devilish. Thank you Ekiti people

Next is Nations, TVC and Saharareporters
[/size]
and
And AIT

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari / Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ / Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.