Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

my mazda is emmiting black smoke - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / my mazda is emmiting black smoke (1556 Views)

Help!! Toyota Sienna Emmits Black Smoke With Low Fuel Milage / Black Smoke From Lexus RX 300 / HELP!!!! My Honda Bullet Is Emiting Black Smoke And Consuming Lots Of Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

my mazda is emmiting black smoke by Polithiefcian(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
My mazda millenium99 has been emmiting black smoke for a month now. Mechanics and rewires av worked on it but after 2/3days, d probm still persists and this has made d fuel consumptn of d car very high.

Pls whot exactly do u thnk is wrong with d car and wot is d solution. Aw much does it cost to scan a car? Pls help
Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Polithiefcian:
My mazda millenium99 has been emmiting black smoke for a month nou. Mechanics and reuires av uorked on it but after 2/3days, d probm crops up again and dz has made d fuel consumptn of d car very high.

Pls uot exactly do u thnk is urong uith d car and uot is d solution. Au much does it cost to scan a car? Pls help

Is it the Mazda 121? 3.5literV6 engine 1970 model?
Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by Polithiefcian(m): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Is it the Mazda 121? 3.5literV6 engine 1970 model?

who be dz? Must u flaunt ur ignorance on every thread?

1 Like

Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
Polithiefcian:

Ewe I beg no vex 1000 apologies it was my village people.

Runs away far from thread.

1 Like

Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Polithiefcian:

Gazzuzz your witticisms will always land you in trouble such as this from those with lesser....

1 Like

Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by Polithiefcian(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Reasonable responses pls
Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Costee:

Gazzuzz your witticisms will always land you in trouble such as this from those with lesser....

Lwkmd chai... grin grin

1 Like

Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Polithiefcian:
My mazda millenium99 has been emmiting black smoke for a month nou. Mechanics and reuires av uorked on it but after 2/3days, d probm crops up again and dz has made d fuel consumptn of d car very high.

Pls uot exactly do u thnk is urong uith d car and uot is d solution. Au much does it cost to scan a car? Pls help

Is this French or Portuguese or what?
Is this how frustrated your typing is or is the newest next best funky thing in town?

It even hurts my eyes and brain trying to decipher the encryption you manipulated with your keyboard on this thread.

Na wa o!

Pukes on this thread.
Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mr polithiefcian or whatever, you had better correct that scribble you typed.

Billy, I hid your post and I'll keep hiding posts till mr polithiefcian corrects that grammer.
By the way, he has between now and 7am to correct the post.
Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by Polithiefcian(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
lomomike:

Is this French or Portuguese or what?
Is this how frustrated your typing is or is the newest next best funky thing in town?

It even hurts my eyes and brain trying to decipher the encryption you manipulated with your keyboard on this thread.

Na wa o!

Pukes on this thread.
Keep poking undecided who knows you
Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by Polithiefcian(m): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
lomomike:
Mr polithiefcian or whatever, you had better correct that scribble you typed.

Billy, I hid your post and I'll keep hiding posts till mr polithiefcian corrects that grammer.
By the way, he has between now and 7am to correct the post.

Mr lomomike or whatever, u don't just address people anyhow. U r a mod doesn't make u a millionaire and as such, u shd mind the way u relate with faceless ppl on social media.

I earlier created this post using my laptop but the W key isn't working, dats y I had to make use of U key. I have edited it with my mobile, can I see the hidden posts now?
Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Polithiefcian:

Mr lomomike or whatever, u don't just address people anyhow. U r a mod doesn't make u a millionaire and as such, u shd mind the way u relate with faceless ppl on social media.

I earlier created this post using my laptop but the W key isn't working, dats y I had to make use of U key. I have edited it with my mobile, can I see the hidden posts now?

How money take enter this matter?

Runs away from thead real fast......
Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Polithiefcian:

Reminds me of an author who blames the errors in his publication on the typist!
Op, I can discern you are lettered and very much so are the respondents who would offer meaningful suggestions on this board. Why don't you communicate in a more intelligible fashion? Cheer up, join the fun and be less truculent wink
Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by Polithiefcian(m): 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

How money take enter this matter?

Runs away from thead real fast......

Guy
Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by Polithiefcian(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Costee:

Reminds me of an author who blames the errors in his publication on the typist!
Op, I can discern you are lettered and very much so are the respondents who would offer meaningful suggestions on this board. Why don't you communicate in a more intelligible fashion? Cheer up, join the fun and be less truculent wink

OK sir. Can u help with the issue at hand?
Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Polithiefcian:

OK sir. Can u help with the issue at hand?
Very nice. Now that the thread is back on course, just provided necessary details about your car (make/model/year/ engine capacity, etc). Is your Check Engine light on? What specifically have your mechs done (did you ask)? etc
You'd be surprised Gazzuzz knows more than you gave him credit for.
Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Polithiefcian:

What has issues on Faceless forum got to do with being a millionaire. And who are you to try to rate me based on monetary worth?
A mod in cartalk has everything to do. By the way, its a free world, feel free to quote me. Its what you like doing.

You seem like a quarrelsome/troublesome person.

I said it. Oya quote me and send your bingo to come bite me if I won't catch it and bite it back.
Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by Polithiefcian(m): 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
Costee:

Very nice. Now that the thread is back on course, just provided necessary details about your car (make/model/year/ engine capacity, etc). Is your Check Engine light on? What specifically have your mechs done (did you ask)? etc
You'd be surprised Gazzuzz knows more than you gave him credit for.

Thanks bro

Mazda 626 millenium 99 model, 4plugs.

My mechanic cleaned the nossle, changed air and fuel filter, changed plug, adjusted airflow metre, and lastly I bought injector cleaner and poured inside the fuel tank. The problem still persists and the mech has been doing dis same process almost every week but still no changes.

Gazzuzz should help if he can. His first post passed me off
Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by Polithiefcian(m): 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
lomomike:

What has issues on Faceless forum got to do with being a millionaire. And who are you to try to rate me based on monetary worth?
A mod in cartalk has everything to do. By the way, its a free world, feel free to quote me. Its what you like doing.

You seem like a quarrelsome/troublesome person.

I said it. Oya quote me and send your bingo to come bite me if I won't catch it and bite it back.

cheesy boss forget that thing and let's face the issue at hand.
Cheers
Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Polithiefcian:

Thanks bro

Mazda 626 millenium 99 model, 4plugs.

My mechanic cleaned the nossle, changed air and fuel filter, changed plug, adjusted airflow metre, and lastly I bought injector cleaner and poured inside the fuel tank. The problem still persists and the mech has been doing dis same process almost every week but still no changes.

Gazzuzz should help if he can. His first post passed me off
Actually, Gazzuzz's post was another way of eliciting the info you just provided.
You didn't answer whether your check engine light is on. I'm asking this because I have a 2005 Mazda6 at the moment that emits black fumes too. The CEL is on, and it is pointing to ecm (brain box) malfunction.
Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by Polithiefcian(m): 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Costee:

Actually, Gazzuzz's post was another way of eliciting the info you just provided.
You didn't answer whether your check engine light is on. I'm asking this because I have a 2005 Mazda6 at the moment that emits black fumes too. The CEL is on, and it is pointing to ecm (brain box) malfunction.

Yes, check engine light is on
Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Polithiefcian:

Yes, check engine light is on
Therein lies your solution. Get the car scanned. Why did you ignore that light?
Oh! Gazzuzz does free scans for friends. cheesy
Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by Polithiefcian(m): 12:12am On Jun 04, 2015
Costee:

Therein lies your solution. Get the car scanned. Why did you ignore that light?
Oh! Gazzuzz does free scans for friends. cheesy

Thanks for ur contributions bro I really appreciate . I will get the car scanned in the morning. Gazzuzz ain't in my location tho

Cheers
Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:38am On Jun 04, 2015
I will add a little something before I stroll out of thread. A scan will be good, but a live scan better. I refuse to go into detail but those that are currently helping you can explain.
Re: my mazda is emmiting black smoke by Polithiefcian(m): 9:43am On Jun 04, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
I will add a little something before I stroll out of thread. A scan will be good, but a live scan better. I refuse to go into detail but those that are currently helping you can explain.

But op its not brain box problem

(1) (Reply)

Which One Should I Go For A 2003 Camry Or A 2003 Accord / Help With My Hyundai Accent Electricals / Contact Us Today For Genuine Car Parts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.