Stats: 3,148,450 members, 7,801,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You (6156 Views)

Things That May Happen Now That Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released / Policeman Dancing While Standing On A Moving Bike In Abuja. PICS / What May Happen Should Buhari Doesn't Come Back. (2) (3) (4)

graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Those used to standing on the wc when they do there business.. Pls, watch it. Saw this report on Facebook couldn't copy the news neither could I paste the link..so, sorry

Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by Blakjewelry(m): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
I bet na dat thread for nairaland cause this one
Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by AmucheJane(f): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jesus! Nawa o, Lord have mercy.

Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by INTROVERT(f): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Yeeeeeee lipsrsealed
Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by OmoNwa: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
Who does that?

Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Which normal person stands on a WC to poo or pee?

Chai! See as person yansh cut into two.

embarassed

Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Yeee......See yansh.. Who does that...

Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by lollystiver(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
cant just belive my eye so life is too short embarassed embarassed embarassed#mary must see this with that her big ASS way she day carry up and down brize don blow we don see fowl yash grin grin grin grin
Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by ammyluv2002(f): 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
OMG! angry
Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by henchamb(m): 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Op pls put warning on ur title biko.
Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by lollystiver(m): 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
buh wait hooo OP that WC no get blood stain na haba there is God hooo grin grin grin grin

Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by omenka(m): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
#1000 ways to die.

Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by wise7(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
lollystiver:
buh wait hooo OP that WC no get blood stain na haba there is God hooo grin grin grin grin
no mind the op. Maybe the floor don suck the blood

Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by Aussie(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
It's not true. How come there are no blood stains on the floor or wall? Na lie?

But don't stand on WC oooo cos all your weight will be resting on the breakable ceramics and could lead to this.
Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
OMG !!!
Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
It's a plastic model, not a real one. That seeming blood on the butt is actually toothpaste look at it well. But it s a good advice anyway. Though some toilets can give you gonorrhea or staphylococcus so you beta make a good choice. . . squat or die grin

Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by Enegod(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
*choping popcorn*
Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by Udmaster(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Geez! Y would sum1 do that to injure oneself?
Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by brize(m): 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
Thank you
Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by Ruq: 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
liberty300. So graphic escaped your mind.

This didn't happen to me mine was funny, While i was droppin little babies, the place connected to the pipe after you flush wasn't properly cemented so after I drop about two small curls, I wanted to balance properly for the rest, na so toilet turn like barber chair for my yansh, I went almost 180 on the toilet sit, i was scared as shi then I had to re-fix the pipe to continue the curls I laughed after sha, and that is just one out of a 100 toilet mis functions.
Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ruq:
liberty300. So graphic escaped your mind
sorry about that
Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by tociano009(m): 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
See ora
Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by nairalife2013(m): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
My wife used to stand like dat on public toilet sit, no matter how clean and spotless the sit is, thatz after pilling thick rolls of tissue paper in it to cushion the fall of her stool and what is left of the t-paper is not enoff to cover the skin-contact brim of the sit! Am gonna show dis to lots of folks, including my electrician who would rather stand on the toilet sit to change a dead bulb than look for a stool, befor he loses his dik!! Helpful info

Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
omenka:
#1000 ways to die.
this one will be named "toileticide".

Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by Holywizard: 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
chaiiii but tnk God de seat no tear her toto
Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
Holywizard:
chaiiii but tnk God de seat no tear her toto
#Toto# stupi.d comment
Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by gsparks01(m): 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
eww op kindly take down the image I want to vomit
Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by Kassidy90(m): 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
I was damn guilty of standing on the bow but since I saw the pic below I changed my ways...now always go to toilet with detol or hypo .....

Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by donphilopus: 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
@OP, what if you put "Viewer Discretion Is Advised"?!
Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by Vivalavida99(f): 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
donphilopus:
@OP, what if you put "Viewer Discretion Is Advised"?!

Seconded!

Op do the needful, this is too graphic.
Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by highmood(m): 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
O boy! Goose bumps all over my body! Shiiit. Me na one leg up, one on the floor oh!. But lets think of this, what if the person had already done the pooh thing and the incident occurred, how does he/she clean the "bombom" with all the pains?
Re: graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You by amichaelz101(m): 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2015

EFCC Seizes Shema’s Passport Over Alleged N7bn / The Results Of This APC Primaries Will Surprise So Many / “We Will Partner Nidcom To Promote Nigeria – Minister Of Interior Tunji-Ojo