Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175169 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Good Afternoon Every One.....

We Have Been Receiving Calls And Email Mostly From Nairaland User For Us To Give Them An Estimate Weight Rate Of Items They Are Interested

In Purchasing From China. So We Have Taking Upon Ourself To Turn A Enlight Justice To It.

Shipping Weights Guide

1st We Will Start With Ladies First. grin grin grin

Women's Fashions

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Weight displayed are indicative only and may vary when finally inside package box shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Men's Fashion. cool cool cool cool.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Weight displayed are indicative only and may vary when finally inside package box. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
Parenting & Kids ( Beta Pikin ) grin grin grin grin grin

Weight displayed are indicative only and may vary when package inside box.

I Will Draw Cutting Here And When I Am Less Busy I Will Drop The King Of All Most Importer On Nairaland [ Gadgets & Electronics] , Follow By Home, Gift, Sports & Outdoor,etc.

These Our Thread Links Will Guide You More On How To Place Your 1st Order. ; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905

Remember That Your Comments And Remarks Will Keep Energizing Us To Drop More Reviews,Tips And Update To Be A Successful Importation Entrepreneur.

Enjoy Your Shopping And Make More Money Out Of It....

Moses,E
F: Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services

1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by bobojoshua(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
AleAirHub:

Step Four:
Carefully Take Your Mouse To The Right Side Of Your Google Chrome And You Will Seen A Sign Like Little Box Just Click There And It Will Ask You To Translate Page Any Language. So You Are Free TO Choose Any Language That You Will Understand And Why Android Enable Device Will Automatic Translate To English.

Step Five:
Once The Page Has Been Translated To English, Then You Will See Some Sub-Header Like Comprehensive Sale Price Distance. Then Click On The Sale And Once It Has Display, Carefully Check The One That Suit You And IT IS ADVISABLE YOU CLICK ON SALE TO ENABLE YOU SEE THE ITEMS WITH HUGE SALES AND GREAT RECOMMENDATION FROM OTHER PERSONS THAT HAVE MAKE A PURCHASE.

Steps Six:
Then Click On The Item You Want And Once It Has Open, Click On: GRAPHIC DETAILS . With It, You Will Be Able To See Full Description and Details Of The Item You Want To Buy. Also Other Product Of The Same Seller.

Step Seven:

It Is Your Choice To Send The Link And The Details To Which Ever Person/Agent/Company You Want Them To Purchase It On Your Behalf.

Thanks

[center] HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER[/center]

1. Email Us The Correct Link Of The Item You Want To Purchase With The Colour,Size And Number Of Pics You Need To: Instantpay25@gmail.com.

2. Follow With Your Full Name , Gsm Number And Location. Once We Receive It Our China Team Will Work On It.

[center]OUR COMMISSION CHARGES[/center]

$0 - $99 = $9

$100 - $249 = $8

$250 - Above =5%

Waybill Charges To Any Of Our Customer Shipping Agent In Guangzhou = Depend On The Weight Of The Items/Goods

Valuable Items Charges: jewelries(Watches & Necklaces) = 0.92RMB Per One Item
Phones & Tablets = 2.5RMB
Laptop = 4.RMB

OUR EXCHANGE RATE
1RMB / $1 = $ 0.194
$1 / 1 Naira = N216.7 . It Changes ,Depending On Our Daily Transaction.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by bobojoshua(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
AleAirHub:
BUYING ON 1688.COM (MADE IT EASY)

Many new beginners are much very interested in the fact that you can get cheaper things in china without getting mastering the processing steps and stages to full been your master of game when trying to source out items for personal or business purposes only end up searching the items they want instead of browsing the site to purchase items randomly. I am going to break down step by step to demonstrate you how to find products on 1688.com and other site with search browsers. Quota (Please Note I’m Not Info Marketer grin grin grin grin Should Be case). My Services is below my signatures.
Firstly, you have to keep in mind that Chinese Character keywords should be used in 1688.com’s search and other china sites. English keywords will only bring much fewer results. Well, we know you may not able to type Chinese, so we have already solved the problem for you.

Step One:
Launch Your Google Chrome Browser Url With: https://translate.google.com.ng, when the page has open then you will see a google box interfere headers
Like: English I Spanish I French I Detect Language I English I Chinese Simplified I Spanish I Translate.

Step Two:
Then click on: Chinese Simplified and once you are done, just type in which ever item you want to purchase from any Chinese sites like 1688.com and the rest. Example: Ladies Shoe will automatically translate to: 女装鞋 in Chinese Simplified Language.

Step Three:
Then open a new page is your google chrome browser and type in any Chinese website name you choose to make purchase from. Example 1688.com. once the page has open then copy the translated Ladies shoe in step two.( 女装鞋) in the 1688.com search bar and click on the search bar and the page will display different varieties of shoes.

To Be Continue.
A List Full Importation Tutorial Is Available For Those Who Wish To Go Into The Business Full Time And Part-Time For A Little Token.
Tutorials is strictly though Email and screen shot procedures. Please Note.
For More Info: Write Me On instantpay25@gmail.com Cc securesuccess1988@gmail.com

Thanks
Edokpa Moses
F:Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by arabianights: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Morning.
Thanks For Your Comment And Remember That You Dont Just Label People Scam, If You Have Not Direct/Indirect Carry Out Any Business Transaction With That Person.
Be Assure That We At Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services Dully Registered With CAC Is Real And Here To Help Newbies and Pro In Importation Business. A Try With Us Will Convince You.
Thanks

I have a feeling your are genuine.theres no success without risks.let me go an activate my diamond bank visa card which i have refused to do for over a year.

will risk it and try you but then why are you discouraging us from Alibaba and Aliexpress. you might wish to explain further else it will be assumed you are demarketing them for selfish purposes
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Switpal(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Royal155:
ABEG OOOOOO! WHERE ARE THOSE SCAM BUSTERS?? MEK UNA COME CHECK THIS GUY OUT! MAYBE NA ANOTHER ELORIDE ON THE MOVE AGAIN! DAV8ID WHR U DEY
Lol....
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
arabianights:

I have a feeling your are genuine.theres no success without risks.let me go an activate my diamond bank visa card which i have refused to do for over a year.

will risk it and try you but then why are you discouraging us from Alibaba and Ali-express. you might wish to explain further else it will be assumed you are demarketing them for selfish purposes

Good Evening Arabianights,

Thanks For Your Remarkable Comment And Wise Decisions You Are About To Embark On.... cool cool cool

At 1st When , I Myself Venture Into Importation Business Date Back 2008. We Were Make To Understand That Some Websites Was The Best Of All When It Comes To Shopping. At Time Goes On, I Started Doing Research About What I Learnt From Success Digest Magazine Right From My Secondary Days (2007). So I Made Alot Of Discovery And Other Better Ways Of Doing My Importation Business Without Getting My Fingers Burnt, But The The Struggle Was Not Easy. So When I Had About Alibaba & Dhgate In 2009, I Quickly Switch From USA,Uk Importation To China Market. Yet Things Was Not Yield The Result I Want, Then I Lay Off The Game For Proper Research Between 2011/2013. So It Was The Year 2013 I Later Discover That Each Purchase We Make From Aliexpress, Alibaba Can Also Been Enjoy With %25/%40 Discount From Other Chinese Sites. Same Product, Same Quality, Same Brand But Different Price.

That Was How The Idea Of :Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). Came Up. What Still Gives Me Joy Today Is That Most Of The Great Chinese Sites Many Nigeria Is Switching To Is Own By Same Alibaba, eg: 1688.com, Tmall.com, etc.
So Indirectly I Am Not Discouraging Anyone For Making Purchase From Aliexpress, Alibaba But For Huge Profit Try Other Great Chinese Sites.

Best Regards
Moses,E

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Good Afternoon Everyone.

Without Wasting Much Our Time , Let Cont. From Where We Stop Yesterday [Shipping Weights Guide].

Gadgets & Electronics cool cool cool cool cool

One Thing Is Sure , If You Are About To Go Into Importation Or You Are Around Into It And You Take Note Of All These Little Little Tips. Then You Are Guarantee Of Yielding Good Result.

shocked shocked shocked :oFacts: As Long Nigeria Is A Depending Country, Importation Biz & Forex Trade Will Never Stop. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Bravo

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Home & Gifts

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sports & Outdoor

...... shocked shocked shocked shocked Weight displayed are indicative only and may vary when package inside box shocked shocked shocked shocked.

These Our Thread Links Will Guide You More On How To Place Your 1st Order. ; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905

Remember That Your Comments And Remarks Will Keep Energizing Us To Drop More Reviews,Tips And Update To Be A Successful Importation Entrepreneur.

Enjoy Your Shopping And Make More Money Out Of It....

Moses,E

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by TariEnoch(m): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
i will like to give a try,have not done importation biz b4 but i will try with little goods.i stay in amassoama.bayelsa state.when comin for week end i will stop and view ur building.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by samtobi(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Pls @ op, i wud like to knw if it is neccesary for us to register in the site since we are nt buying 4rm them directly.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
samtobi:
Pls @ op, i wud like to knw if it is neccesary for us to register in the site since we are nt buying 4rm them directly.

Good Evening Samtobi,

No need for registration on those site been mention or recommended. All you just is to visit the site and careful source for the items you need and send us the link, we will carry out review of the item/items and send you the quotation cost of purchasing it.

Note: when trying to place an order for handset/smart phones always check if it is Gsm enable device if note you will not be able to use it by the time it get to Nigeria.

Thanks for your comment and we look forward to do business with you.

Best regards.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
TariEnoch:
i will like to give a try,have not done importation biz b4 but i will try with little goods.i stay in amassoama.bayelsa state.when comin for week end i will stop and view ur building.

Good Evening TariEnoch

Thanks for stopping by and I must also congratulate you in advance for the step you are about to take{Importation Biz}. We are looking forward to see you in our office for any question or suggestion as well.
Best regards
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
afanide:

What about Tablets with no sims card slots but External 3Gs?

Please don't go for it because that device can not use Sim card expect some modernize 3g modem,wifi and mifi device can only be use on those devices to surf the web only.
So it make know sense.
Thanks for your comment and I hope others will take note of these.

Best regards
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2015
Good Morning Every One And How Was Your Weekend, Ours Was Great.

As You All Know, We Always Have New SABI SABI grin grin grin grin Importations Tips For You Guys Every Week..... I Will Roll The Ball In A Moment....

Best Regards.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by stanley99a(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Good evening op. Please how long will it take an order to arrive nigeria
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
stanley99a:
Good evening op. Please how long will it take an order to arrive nigeria
Good evening stanley.
The importation business works with estimate time which apply to the numbers of days the Chinese seller/merchant deliver the goods item to your shipping agent in china and when also they ship out the items to Nigeria. The process takes a bit days even you will use Express to ship the items to Nigeria.
At time many of the upcoming importer or the once into the business Already, easy get carry away with the price of items and the possible profit returns without giving proper attention at the time you were trying to source for an item.
Attention Hints:
* Failure to know the seller numbers of stock left.
*Failure to send the payment agent the proper color description,size,etc
*Failure to include a replacement link of item should be case if the rest once is out of stock
*Failure to carefully check the seller MQO.
*Wrong Shipping Contact Details.
So if your order happens to fall in any of these categories, to frank your order will be a bit delay.
I Hope You Now Have Little Understanding To EXcel When Next You Are Trying To Place An Order.

.........We at Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services Do Not Just Make The Payment Alone But We Make Sure Will Update You About Those Hints I Just Mention Now & Even More So As To Make Your Shopping Easy & Smooth Transaction.
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by jaydee87(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
AleAirHub:

Please don't go for it because that device can not use Sim card expect some modernize 3g modem,wifi and mifi device can only be use on those devices to surf the web only.
So it make know sense.
Thanks for your comment and I hope others will take note of these.

Best regards
keep the good work up.. but I disagree with you here on the simless tablet as I write this am writing from one and I must tell u I av neva regretted using it bought it 2years ago... depend on what u want to use it for actually if its to make a call then u won't need it but if ts to surf the web it okay... jus my opinion tho.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:14am On Jul 07, 2015
jaydee87:

keep the good work up.. but I disagree with you here on the simless tablet as I write this am writing from one and I must tell u I av neva regretted using it bought it 2years ago... depend on what u want to use it for actually if its to make a call then u won't need it but if ts to surf the web it okay... jus my opinion tho.
Good morning.
Thanks for your comment and that my last quote I forget to mention something like that and if you about getting a tablet that don't not use internal simcard but external means which imply usb modem , wifi,mifi for a resell purpose. My dear you may endup disappointed by the patronage. Because I myself have tested the market in 2013 for internal and external enable simcard tablet. Topically Many Nigerians loves straight and direct description of an item they are interested in mostly if it Gadgets. In order Words if any one following these thread is trying to purchase a tablet that the uses external means of communicating mostly on web for personal use it is ok but for resell/business purpose you may endup getting your cash stock and if you most import it, please import few or let it be on request.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Good Morning Every One....

As We All Know China Importation Business Is Really Taking Another Dimension And Information Technology Has Also Sharpen Some Hidden Secrets Most Importer Were Using To Import Goods To Nigeria. Now The Market Share Is Currently Roaming On The Hands Of Sharp,Smart Young Importer & The Main People Into It. It Is Not A News Again As Little Capital Of N10,000 In Your Bank Account Can Be Able To Import Some Few Items From World Largest Market [China] And Market It For Reasonable Profit.
That Is Why I Try My Possible Time To Drop Some Little Little Sabi Sabi grin grin grin Tips & Chinese Sites Any One Can Do Shopping Their & Really Get Huge Returns For Their Invested Cash....

Here Is Another Discovery Chinese Site Called: Yixun.com. The Great Site Was Found In 2006 ,Yi Yi Xun Xun network consists of Shanghai E-Commerce Development Co., Ltd. One Of The Largest Shopping Mall In China To Me i See That Site like Deal Dey Of Nigeria, Why In Usa I See It As Ebay.

Yi Xun Network strict accordance with national regulations and policies formal business, business products are all legitimate tax formal channels to introduce genuine original, and every piece of merchandise to provide 100 per cent is kind of high-definition digital photos, detailed technical performance indicators and the manufacturer's introduction.

Hints; [/b]The Site Is Great Start For Those Was Want To Import Good Genuine Electronics Gadgets Like Phones, Tablet, Laptops And Other Items As Well.

If You Are Still Wondering On How You Can Shop On This Very Site Called; Yixun.com Simpling Becuase They Dont Ship Items Direct To Nigeria Or Nor Use Other Currencey Than China RMB, Then These Very Thread Will Guide You https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905

Lastly, Our China Shipping Logistics Services Is At 96% To Kick Off And The Services Will Only Run For Our Prudent Customers For Now

[b]Logistics Charges

Same Day From China To Lagos: $8/N450

7 Days From China To Lagos: $4.7/N355[ Without Battery]
7 Days From China To Lagos: $5/N400 [ With Battery]

Best Regards

Moses,E

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:58am On Jul 07, 2015
Great Beginning With Us>>>>>>>>

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 07, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Morning.
Thanks For Your Comment And Remember That You Dont Just Label People Scam, If You Have Not Direct/Indirect Carry Out Any Business Transaction With That Person.
Be Assure That We At Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services Dully Registered With CAC Is Real And Here To Help Newbies and Pro In Importation Business. A Try With Us Will Convince You.
Thanks
Kindly post your CAC reg. no. pls for validation

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
timodet:
Kindly post your CAC reg. no. pls for validation

Good Afternoon.

Thanks For Stopping By. But Don't Expect My Company To Go Low So Low To Release Their Sensitive Material Here, Simply Because Of Trust Or Maybe Any Other Reasons At Your Mind. What Has Keep Us Revisiting & Dropping Little Importation Tips/Guide Is Because Of The Remarkable Patronage Request Our Company Has Enjoy From Nairaland Users. I Myself Can Still Write An Importation Ebook With My Little 8years Ideas In Internet Business And Sell It Here Or Through Other Means It Make No Difference. So 100% Choice Is Still With You, Wither To Give My Company A Try Or Not. The List We Can Go Is Our Company Corporate Account Details; Account Name: Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services. Account Number:3129865014. Bank Name; FCMB. Branch Location; Yenagoa.

Best Regards

Moses,E
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services
Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Good Morning Every One.....
..... Our Was Your Night And Daily Transaction Yesterday..... Ours Was Great & We Do Hope You Met Your Heart's Desire These Week.

For Those That Have Asking Us On Our Whatsapp Handler Number/ Email. What Are The Tools To Kick Off There Shopping / Importation Business. Below Are Some Tools Needed.

BASIC TOOLS NEEDED TO EASY YOUR CHINA SHOPPING / IMPORTATION BUSINESS.

1st. Positive Mind Set: Yes You Need A Good Positive Mindset Believing That You Will Definitely Succeed In Your 1st Try Or Continuously Try.

2nd. Working Contact: Yes You Must Have A Good Working Contact That Will Easy Your Transaction Online. Eg, Working Email Account [Yahoo Mail, Gmail,etc], Gsm Number.

3rd. Working Apps: Yes You Must Have A Good Numbers Of App In Your Tablet,Smart Phones And Computer. Eg, Whatsapp App, QQ App, Alibaba Trade Manager, Wechat,etc. Those App Will Be Use To Communicate With Your Seller, Your Shipping Agent, Your Pre Procurement Payment Company [Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services]. For Cost Save And Easy Move With Your Importation Transaction, Until Your Goods Get To Nigeria.

4th. Working Softwares: Yes You Need Good Updated Softwares Like Google Browser Which Enable Your Chinese Web Page To Translate To English Automatic For Better Understanding.

5th. Working Data : Yes You Need A Good Working Internet Provider Or Mobile Broadband Like Glo, MTN, Airtel, Etisalat,Etc. It Is Advisable You Make An Inquiry Of Good Working Internet Services In Your Location So As To Easy Your Smooth Surf On Web/Mobile Browsing.

6th. Working ATM: Yes You Need A Good Working Bank Account Atm That Support Local And International Online Payment/Shopping etc It Will Be Requested From You When Trying To Make Payment For Those Sites That Ship To Nigeria Direct , But It May Not Be Requested When Trying To Make Payment On Those Chinese Site Through Your Individual / Company Agent. Agents/ Third Parties Will Give You Their Personal / Company Bank Account Details For Payment.

7th. Marketable Ideas: Yes You Must Have A Good Understanding Of What You Are About To Import, Follow By How To Market It When The Items Gets To Nigeria. Please Don't Import Items Without You Knowing What Your Prudent Clients Need Or What Is The Currently Requested Items In Your Area/Location. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.....Hmmmm..... shocked shocked shocked shocked :oIf You Fail To Do Research, Then You May End Up Importing Items That Will Be Stock With/Low Patronage.

8th. Patience : Yes You Need Good Charisma Spirit Of Patience When You Have Made Up Your Mind To Import, Because They Are ALot Of Unseen Event That May Comes Up When You Import Goods/ Items. Eg: Delay In Delivery Time, Error Packaging Of Items, Suddenly Increase In Payment Charges From Your Agents/Third Party As A Result Of Increase In Buying Dollar Rate From Black Market Or Other Unseen Events.

9th. Capital : Yes You Need A Good Reasonable Cash To Start Your Importation Business. The Capital Dependence On You To Know If The Particular Item/Items You Want Import Will Be Enough For It.

10th. | Be Street Wise I Reject Low Scores| Work Hard|Know Your Creator(God).
They Are So Many Tools But I We Think That These Once Will Easy Your 1st Transaction In The World Of Importation Business.

These Our Thread Will Also Guide You More On How To Make Payment On These Chinese Sites; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese

Lastly; Please We Will Only Attend To Emails / Whatsapp Messages That Are Business Official And Please Dont Miss Quota Our Kindly Heart Gestures Importation Tips / Guide For Responsibility We Own You For, Please Note That.

So For Time To Time We Will Be Updating Our Thread When We Are Less Busy Of Our Time At No Know Cost, Expect When You Requested For Personal Special Services, Then Fees May Apply.

Thanks For Your Understanding & Time You Have Taking To Read These Our Little Tips. So Do Some One A Favour By Sharing Our Thread To Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Etc..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Best Regards

Moses,E

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2015
Good morning,
Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it." Henry David Thoreau
Best Regards
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by psalmade(m): 9:54am On Jul 09, 2015
has anyone used this agent for shipping if yes can we see testimony
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Good Evening Everyone
The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:47am On Jul 10, 2015
psalmade:
has anyone used this agent for shipping if yes can we see testimony
Good Morning Psalmade,

Here are the few emails addresses of nairaland users that has tested & use our services:
Charles
tcharlytoo@yahoo.com

Babatunde
babsauthentic001@ gmail.com

Akintunde
akinl@ymail.com

Feyintola
olawalefeyintolaeyimofe@gmail.com .

We have quite numbers of their emails but will can only release these few once. So do with your best of knowledge contact any of them about our services and do have a great weekend ahead.

Thanks
Best Regards
Moses,E
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:29am On Jul 10, 2015
Good Morning Every-One,

Since We All Have little or Vase Ideas Of Importation Business. We Should Not Overlook Some Laws/Rules That Governor Any Items We Are About To Import To Nigeria Mostly For Those Who Intend Going To Importation Business In A Big Style. We Advise You Check These Following Links;
https://www.customs.gov.ng/ProhibitionList/import_2.php

https://www.customs.gov.ng/ProhibitionList/import.php

To Have A Very Clear Picture Of The Items You Intend Importing To Nigeria......

shocked shocked shocked shocked :oSo Be Wise & Dont Fall Victims To Contra Band Goods shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

These Our Thread Will Also Guide You More On How To Make Payment & Shop On Those Chinese Sites Listed On Our Thread; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese

Lastly; Please We Will Only Attend To Emails / Whatsapp Messages That Are Business Official And Please Dont Miss Quota Our Kindly Heart Gestures Importation Tips / Guide For Responsibility We Own You For, Please Note That.

So For Time To Time We Will Be Updating Our Thread When We Are Less Busy Of Our Time At No Know Cost, Expect When You Requested For Personal Special Services, Then Fees May Apply.

Thanks For Your Understanding & Time You Have Taking To Read These Our Little Tips. So Do Some One A Favour By Sharing Our Thread To Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Etc grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Best Regards

Moses,E

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.