Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja (1747 Views)

Robbers Caught Robbing A Boutique In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) / Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
According to Shalom Miriam Shehu, who says her father is a prominent figure in southern Borno, and her mum, a retired federal permanent secretary, this happened to her in Wuse 2, Abuja yesterday. An unnamed Buhari's daughter ordered her out of a boutique. Tweets continue below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/buharis-daughter-allegedly-walks-lady.html

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
more

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
The way we see Buhari and his family gross misconduct within Five days of his assumption in office is really heartbreaking and thought provoking. So much from a family that happens to be Modest and painted with Integrity!

Here is just a recap:
1. Buhari's wife wore 10.8 million naira wrist watch
2. Buhari's house was uncovered in Asokoro. It cost 2.1 billion naira
3. Now his daughter did the above.

I do not believe all three of the above though, I just listed the allegations I saw online.

NB: I'm not a PDP or APShit supporter. I just want to be fair.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
No pictures
No details -address , name of the shop , name of the daughter etc
Just claims

mtcheeew

TANoids should stop this nonsense and hope Buhari's government will make Nigeria again .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja by Tunnamania(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Apparently, she was trying to get attention. So u shouldn't have posted such here since u knew it already.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Someone who went shopping around 3.00am in Abuja,is the person normal?

From her first and third tweets,you will know the impostor is a liar!

How can she go to shop in a boutique by 3.00am in Abuja and she was at the same mall in Jerusalem with Natenyahu's daughter?

Tell Wendel Silmin to try another propaganda,this one no work at all.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja by makzeze: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja by coolebux(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
From showing off an expensive wristwatch to embarrassing unsuspected citizens.

Some thing have indeed CHANGED for bad.

Yoroober chapter of Booharists, what's your take on this.

#whayasay
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja by coolebux(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
From showing off an expensive wristwatch to embarrassing unsuspected citizens.

Some thing have indeed CHANGED for bad.

Yoroober chapter of Booharists, what's your take on this.

#whayasay
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
No pictures
No details -address , name of the shop , name of the daughter etc
Just claims

mtcheeew

TANoids should stop this nonsense and hope Buhari's government will make Nigeria again .

Without opposition there will be no better reason a Party will want to work in Nigeria...
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja by POPdecorator: 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
U want me to believe this nonsense without video
na play u dey play
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
Datazone:

Without opposition there will be no better reason a Party will want to work in Nigeria...

Off course when there is a reason to

Look at these three and tell me if there's a reason to even address them

1.The cost of Aisha's wrist watch

2.The suicide bomber who screamed "sai Buhari" before his death

3.Now ,Buhari's daughter walked someone out while shopping (So the constitution now bestows power on the president's kids)

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja by boboLIL(m): 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Na immaturity and pride.... Wah d0es she knw abt life.... Mtcheeeew
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja by ruffcoin99(m): 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja by ComradeAbu(m): 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
When will all these lies stop. Today is this one,tomorrow another false accusations on Pres.Buhari.
Give us some break! Enough of all these trash.
The other time someone went to snap photo of Mansions and said it all belong to buhari. Today,Boutique wahala, please was the boutique inside villa? Screenshot false gossip of some pple who want to gain fame and start disturbing us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja by StOla: 12:42am On Jun 04, 2015
OP, did you just wake up from a coma or are you just addicted to stale news?

Next, you'll open a thread telling us Arsenal has won the FA Cup.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 04, 2015
Meself today, na so I sit jeje for one Saloon for Ikorodu, wey PMB daughter come order SSS to slap me Gbosa!!! Kai,see wickedness. To all you doubting Thomases, make una no begin ask me which one of PMB daughter oo or for which Saloon e happen, because e no matter at all, at all, becos all I kno say, she be PMB daughter, and you better believe that. Shikena. grin

..how funny, the blogger had the cockiest "courtesy" to say how his/her mum is a "prominent S/Borno figure" and dad a "retired permanent Secretary" , , , but withheld the most critical information to confirm his/her story. Such as the name of the "boutique", when the incident happened, probable cause, and most importantly the name of PMB's daughter in question. Abi PMB daughters no get name? Obviously, the blogger cant be that stupid to forget the perpertrators name, if at all it happened. But then, if he/she had given a name, it'll been much easier to ascertain his/her claim. Had I not come from Borno State myself, these are about enough to disprove the story.

But then, coming from Borno state, I must say the name SHEHU is a very wierd name for a S/Borno Xtian (which the blogger made sure readers must know he/she is). For starters, Shehu is a Muslim Name with Arab origin. S/Borno Xtians may have a "muslim name" only if is of Jewish origin (ex, Ibrahim, Yahaya, Zakaria, Musa, Isa, etc), but never a muslim name of Arab Origin (e.g Mohammed, Umar, Ali, Shehu etc). Miriam Shehu for a S/Borno Xtian is about as wierd as one saying her name is Nneka Mohammed.

Besides we dont use femine middle names as he/she claimed to be SHALOM MIRIAM SHEHU. And the name "Miriam Shehu" (which I'll assume to be the blogger's "prominent mom"wink is a hogwash. Simply put, the blogger is an imposture with a saTanoid motive.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja by babadee1(m): 1:56am On Jun 04, 2015
If you don't believe the allegations then what is heartbreaking or thought provoking inside?

Datazone:
The way we see Buhari and his family gross misconduct within Five days of his assumption in office is really heartbreaking and thought provoking. So much from a family that happens to be Modest and painted with Integrity!

Here is just a recap:
1. Buhari's wife wore 10.8 million naira wrist watch
2. Buhari's house was uncovered in Asokoro. It cost 2.1 billion naira
3. Now his daughter did the above.

I do not believe all three of the above though, I just listed the allegations I saw online.

NB: I'm not a PDP or APShit supporter. I just want to be fair.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja by pandriod: 4:09am On Jun 04, 2015
StOla:
OP, did you just wake up from a coma or are you just addicted to stale news?

Next, you'll open a thread telling us Arsenal has won the FA Cup.

This op, this blogger called Ijeoma aka Lailaikeji who started off plagiarising Linda Ikeji; seamlessly stealing her contents and name is biggest anti Buhari of all time.

Just go and read her pre election posts/blogging to get a glimpse of what am saying. She was the mouthpiece of Reno Omokri aka Wendel Slim, Doyin Okupe and Femi Fani Kayode.

So, why are you surprise with what a classical identity thief can do?

Any bastard that hide my post shall die in 7 days.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Migrant Caught Hiding Right Inside A Car’s Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain [pic / The Taciturn Kanuri General & Nigeria’s Most Enigmatic Ruler - / Ibrahim Ahmed Of Voa's Hausa Service Wins Burke Award For Reports On Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.