Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) (1489 Views)

Robbers Caught Robbing A Boutique In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja / Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by segtak25: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
A lady Called Shalom Miriam Shehu claims that Buhari's daughter had her walked out of her a boutique in Abuja.
According to reports , Shalom Miriam Shehu made an allegations on Twitter yesterday , in which she said her father is a prominent figure in southern Borno, and her mum, a retired federal permanent secretary, this happened to her in Wuse 2, Abuja yesterday. An unnamed Buhari's daughter ordered her out of a boutique. See more tweets after the cut.

source : http://streetgist.com/buharis-daughter-allegedly-walks-lady-out-of-boutique-in-abuja/
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by segtak25: 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
cc lALASTICLALA

WHAT DO YOU THINK MY FELLOW A NAIRALANDER?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by delishpot: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
shocked for real? And dem say patience Jonathan get am for body ba?
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by captainBIAFRA(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by segtak25: 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
delishpot:
shocked for real? And dem say patience Jonathan get am for body ba?
Na so we see am o
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by Trailblazer1(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
its the price you'll have to pay for change

#change is here
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by Joel3(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
its the norm. even in the UK. the queen of England normally ordered citizen out. for security measure even now that Nigeria security situation has worsen. suicide bomber.

walk out my friend. power talks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by segtak25: 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Joel3:
its the norm. even in the UK. the queen of England normally ordered citizen out. for security measure even now that Nigeria security situation has worsen. suicide bomber.

the queen is different from the president daughter... she is a normal citizen.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by delishpot: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Joel3:

You don hear or see where queen of England order people out before? Abi na dem say dem say you dey take yarn?
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by delishpot: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
segtak25:

Nor mind am jarey.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by jamex93(m): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
PDP at work

we know them

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by segtak25: 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
more reply pls
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by AfroBlue(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
was she shoplifting? and who is she? cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by Ikengawo: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by sammieguze(m): 1:08am On Jun 04, 2015
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

All is well though
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by budiliscious(f): 1:42am On Jun 04, 2015
hmmmm!
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by segtak25: 8:36am On Jun 04, 2015
sammieguze:
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

All is well though
when you get to a new position , that do happen.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2015
them don deceive us finish, make I see how them go deceive God too. na 4 years na. wait and see when aso rock wind blow souls will fall
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by yommyphresh(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2015
ptsew. But Nigerians will be very stvpid to believe this sha! I went straight to her twitter handle. Checked her tweets down to pre-election days. I got my answer- PROPAGANDA! You should do the same before you open your sewage mouth to spew jargons.

The problem is that most people are always too emotional when reading stuffs like this *SMH*

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by Benzzle: 9:33am On Jun 04, 2015
Go and check the twitter handle...she is a member of PDP and hated Buhari...all her tweets are against Buhari and family,why is she the only one complaining is there no other customers to back her up,whats the name of the shop and where is her pictures...she don't even have an evidence,someone can just wake up one morning and say anything against Buhari and Barcanista and thugs will believe...if you believe this without check her prev tweet...O.Y.O everyday one propaganda from pdp we need credible opposition abeg

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by segtak25: 9:36am On Jun 04, 2015
googlepikin:
them don deceive us finish, make I see how them go deceive God too. na 4 years na. wait and see when aso rock wind blow souls will fall
hmm , na you talk am.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by Briareos(m): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2015
segtak25:

Not at all. She is not a normal citizen. She's a member of the first family and any security threat to her is a matter of national security. She is under the protection of SSS.

How many normal citizen has SSS as their security?

But even with that, I don't think she ordered anybody out of any nameless shopping mall.

Plus the original tweet was posted at past 3AM. Which mall opens by that time?
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by segtak25: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2015
Briareos:

Not at all. She is not a normal citizen. She's a member of the first family and any security threat to her is a matter of national security. She is under the protection of SSS.

How many normal citizen has SSS as their security?

But even with that, I don't think she ordered anybody out of any nameless shopping mall.

Plus the original tweet was posted at past 3AM. Which mall opens by that time?
this happen for real..SSS must follow her instructions...
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by alaoeri: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Shalom or whatever is her name should not be taken serious, her tweets is akin to saTANoids comments on this forum. undecided
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Walks Lady Out Of Boutique In Abuja(see Tweets) by segtak25: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
alaoeri:
Shalom or whatever is her name should not be taken serious, her tweets is akin saTANoids comments on this forum. undecided
hmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ex-lover Pours Boiling Water On Man For Ending 2 Year Relationship / NDLEA Arrests Notorious Drug Pusher At Lagos Airport / You Don't Have To Start Petty Arguments On Nairaland. . . Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.