Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Ladies Talk To Me - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Talk To Me (17720 Views)

My Husband Wont Talk To Me / . / Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by bukatyne(f): 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2015

if i cheat on her, i expect her to leave too. i won't even make any effort to stop her from leaving. if she's worth anything in the first place, i wouldn't have cheated on her.

Also never forget that anybody that cheats on you doesn't value your worth as a person.

Words on Marble
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Zi:

My dear, cheating is deriving pleasure from something and you don't want another person to gain the same pleasure because you are selfish. If my husband sleeps with another woman without covering his track, he shouldn't expect me to. That is the REAL cheating!

Once I have a hard core evidence that he is having extra-martial affairs, sorry to say, the marriage becomes open! Pls read my previous posts on this.

Personally, I will never be happy sleeping with another man that is not my husband ( so even if I have to use distant big uncles to fake it), the only idea is for him to feel what I feel -Betrayed! And I'm not going to be sneaking around while at it.

CC: Babymama1

It's obvious from the contributions that cheating back with relieve some hurts and the thought of it may kill the man so maybe that is an option for nickibarb that wanted to commit suicide or anyone else.
If it will make you feel better,you do it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Acidosis(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Women cheat more in relationships
Men are better cheats in marriages.

The society should deal with that fact smiley

A woman tends to SETTLE down after scrutinizing, cheating and flirting with guys in the neighborhood smiley

A guy spends all the money, time and emotional efforts to get a girl's 100% attention & commitment, but because of the numerous but dubious attention she gets from promiscuous dudes, she ignorantly increases her shakara.

Upon settling down, all the attention drops drastically sad a large percentage of her male attention giving friends run, especially when one or two kids are out. We cant blame them after all shakara bosoms don transform like TAN, shape don change like APC.

This is the stage the man becomes toosh and poosh for dem toothpick girls. cheesy

If you want to enjoy your marriage, live a decent youthful life. If you chase a guy's money while dating, the probability that some other girls will run after your Hubby's d**k and money is high.

Those who claimed to live a decent youthful life, yet suffered in marriage; should please check themselves. You were a virgin until marriage, you've never tasted alcohol and cigarette, your dad is a pastor/apostle, mom evangelist, YET you married a night hawking professional & heavy drinker/smoker and you say you dislike punches/cheating/insults? Truth is the punch that will throw you out of that marriage still dey do press up.

Whatever you sow with your greed, blind emotions and warp thought processes, you will surely reap - Acidosis.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by jadelyn007(f): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Stillfire:

And you are on the other thread supporting that women remain in these marriages and angered at other women telling her to leave her marriage, lmao!

Lol, at least this one here isn't a two-faced idibia. cheesy
Your mates are on another thread proposing that women remain in such marriages if they cheat. Hypocrisy to the greatest power. Something they cannot take themselves.
I absolutely agree. Women have REFUSED to set standards for themselves. A woman started the other thread about condoning cheating in men. cheesy

yea, at least he is sincere with what he wants, no one can blame him for that.

My issue is women whose husbands cheat yet they come here for advice, what kind of advice do u want? Your heart already tells u what to do yet u keep trying to play the morality card on yourself, cheating yourself.

How many men have you seen come online to complain about cheating wives, they either throw her out or forgive her.

When people don't set standards for themselves they'll take any shiiiitttt thrown at them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by KissesandWine(f): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
So done with this topic.I feel like I've said all I can. To the men who've commented so far... the world is your oyster. Yours to rule. Cheat, you hear? Hump every rump that's under a skirt...even if it's a man. Your day of reckoning is just around the corner. I had two of you in my extended family and they both died of AIDS. Full blown blood-dripping-out-of-eyes AIDS. They made it easy for their wives... wives didn't even have to cheat to get revenge. Nature sort of took care of that.

To the ladies... when the bible said, "Christians watch and pray," best believe that scripture was directed at us, female folk. Before you settle down, scar those knees praying. So you don't end up with the ilk of the ones above. Men who think that simply because they are men.. It's now their birthright to play God. Ok. Kontinu.

To those already in such a marriage, I commiserate with you. Take my unsolicited advise and leave before it's too late. Judging by some of the responses on this thread, it's apparent that cheats are and will always be unrepentant. Do not stoop to their level and deal them the same cards they dealt you. Just jejely leave.

If they come back begging as they almost always do, don't go. He's only looking to share the numerous diseases he's contracted and couldn't care less about you. If he did he wouldn't have cheated. Leave. You'll be better for it.
If for any reason you can't, you can follow my mum's advice on the first page.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
njokusboy:

Lolz, na dat way sure pass oh

I meann the scenarios re clearly different, the man cheats for pleasure, the woman cheat to get back at him, not because she wants to...
How the helll does someone desecrate her body just to get back at someone else?

Exactly.
What's the joy in this nonsense..and on top that, you lose your children's respect when they hear their mother was a who.re

Leave and then enjoy whatever

1 Like

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by cococandy(f): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lol you sound so pained grin

Why?

Don't even bother about who they get their pleasure from. Whether he's a gigolo who's doing it for money is non of your business and it is quite ok after all same applies to cheating men.

The girls sleeping with married man aren't they doing it for money? Some have multiple boyfriends everywhere and use the married men for their financial needs. I don't see you laughing at the men for being used by runs girls who are enduring their smelly old pot bellied asses just for some change.

Hypocriiiiii.

njokusboy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

what wont i read here....

for the records, for those women that want to cheat to get back at their husbands, the kind of men you are most likely to get are gigolos who prolly have numerous sexual partners and does not give a hoot about ur well being save for the money hes getting, i find the fact that a number of women are willing to suffer the indignity of having their pvssy ravaged by a "business boy" who has prolly had 4 ladies d same day and would move on to the next one immediately since he owes you nothing...
lets see whether cheating on ur husband would iron your self esteem.
least, i forget, i hope ur new HIV status would make you feel better too.....

smellos

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Acidosis(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nonso23:

100/100! cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by jadelyn007(f): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
KissesandWine:
So done with this topic.I feel like I've said all I can. To the men who've commented so far... the world is your oyster. Yours to rule. Cheat, you hear? Hump every rump that's under a skirt...even if it's a man. Your day of reckoning is just around the corner. I had two of you in my extended family and they both died of AIDS. Full blown blood-dripping-out-of-eyes AIDS. They made it easy for their wives... wives didn't even have to cheat to get revenge. Nature sort of took care of that.

To the ladies... when the bible said, "Christians watch and pray," best believe that scripture was directed at us, female folk. Before you settle down, scar those knees praying. So you don't end up with the ilk of the ones above. Men who think that simply because they are men.. It's now their birthright to play God. Ok. Kontinu.

To those already in such a marriage, I commiserate with you. Take my unsolicited advise and leave before it's too late. Judging by some of the responses on this thread, it's apparent that cheats are and will always be unrepentant. Do not stoop to their level and deal them the same cards they dealt you. Just jejely leave.

If they come back begging as they almost always do, don't go. He's only looking to share the numerous diseases he's contracted and couldn't care less about you. If he did he wouldn't have cheated. Leave. You'll be better for it.
If for any reason you can't, you can follow my mum's advice on the first page.
babe, what you read on nairaland is not what goes in real life, some are blown out of proportion really, so chill ok cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by naijaboiy: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
Every woman will come here to support the cause but none will ever agree that they can actually do it in real life. grin

I just pity the clueless people that come here to get one or two advises on here. grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
coogar:

you guys have time arguing with these beings that have extreme difficulty with logic. bunch of hypocrites they are!

isn't this the same set of women that argued a man should never retaliate physical abuse against his wife or any woman as 2 wrongs don't make a right? or am i reading their comments wrongly?

now....they want to open their legs and fück another man because their husband cheated. for most women, logic isn't the strongest point. they would retaliate if it's sex but they don't want him to retaliate when they slap him in the face.

i implore you guys to set your standards sky high. if the wife cheats, that should be the end of the relationship or marriage. no ifs & buts. she shouldn't even be around to know if i would retaliate or not. she's going straight to her father's house!

if i cheat on her, i expect her to leave too. i won't even make any effort to stop her from leaving. if she's worth anything in the first place, i wouldn't have cheated on her. if she stays after my infidelity & thinks she shall be given the same grace if she cheats, then she's on a long thing!

Hehehehehe !!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
Acidosis:
Women cheat more in relationships
Men are better cheats in marriages.

The society should deal with that fact smiley

A woman tends to SETTLE down after scrutinizing, cheating and flirting with guys in the neighborhood smiley

A guy spends all the money, time and emotional efforts to get a girl's 100% attention & commitment, but because of the numerous but dubious attention she gets from promiscuous dudes, she ignorantly increases her shakara.

Upon settling down, all the attention drops drastically sad a large percentage of her male attention giving friends run, especially when one or two kids are out. We cant blame them after all shakara bosoms don transform like TAN, shape don change like APC.

This is the stage the man becomes toosh and poosh for dem toothpick girls. cheesy

[size=16pt]If you want to enjoy your marriage, live a decent youthful life.[/size] If you chase a guy's money while dating, the probability that some other girls will run after your Hubby's d**k and money is high.

Those who claimed to live a decent youthful life, yet suffered in marriage; should please check themselves. You were a virgin until marriage, you've never tasted alcohol and cigarette, your dad is a pastor/apostle, mom evangelist, YET you married a night hawking professional & heavy drinker/smoker and you say you dislike punches/cheating/insults? Truth is the punch that will throw you out of that marriage still dey do press up.

Whatever you sow with your greed, blind emotions and warp thought processes, you will surely reap - Acidosis.

nice one,bro.

WHy wouldnt their husbands cheat when all they can give their husbands are tokunbo pu$$eies.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
Every woman will come here to support the cause but none will ever agree that they can actually do it in real life. grin

I just pity the clueless people that come here to get one or two advises on here. grin

Dont mind these noise makers.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by SAMBARRY: 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
grin Hawa u grin
DollyParton1:

And here she comes. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Avalon316:

nice one,bro.

WHy wouldnt their husbands cheat when all they can give their husbands are tokunbo pu$$eies.

Hahaha..........tear-nylon pu$$ies is the best, but some tokunbo pussies are not bad oo........lmao kiss
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by UjSizzle(f): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nonso23:

Jesus said you should forgive your neighbour (not even a close husband o) 70*7 times sad cheesy
Jesus said be wise as serpents and gentle as doves wink
You think anyone would suspect me of murder? cheesy
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by UjSizzle(f): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nonso23:
If you forgive him first there will be no need to apply such dangerous wisdom na sad
If he loved me enough there will be no need for forgiveness na smiley

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
njokusboy:

Lolz, na dat way sure pass oh

I meann the scenarios re clearly different, the man cheats for pleasure, the woman cheat to get back at him, not because she wants to...
How the helll does someone desecrate her body just to get back at someone else?

Like that one that said she'd be a virgin till marriage in obedience of God's word, but would begin to open yansh up and down if she catches her husband cheating. I was like wtf. Why not just begin your career now?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nonso23:

Completely distorted value system. He enjoys himself because he wants and she flings her petty self upon anything that is ready to bed her (all filth included) for the sake of payback.

You of all people should realise this is rationalisation at its best. grin These ones are looking for a reason to cheat. When a woman says 'A', you better look at the 25 remaining alphabets and Greek lettering just to be sure. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by UjSizzle(f): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nonso23:

The Bible says: Even the most righteous man sins 7 times a day.
You see sad
The same bible that says flee from all manner of unrighteousness.

You see smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
UjSizzle:

Still I'm keeping my aunt's advice close to heart.
"Men marry because they want legitimate children and not for love."

Nobody marries for love, something your aunt neglected to mention. Everybody should know their place and role and act accordingly.
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by UjSizzle(f): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Timbuktou:

Nobody marries for love, something your aunt neglected to mention. Everybody should know their place and role and act accordingly.
I think we marry out of a deep desire to feel complete.

Probably the same reason some people turn to sex when they're lonely and feeling empty.
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nonso23:
I will even add the roman numerals and the Arabic numerals just to be safe grin
Hehehe. Do that, brother. Better safe than sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
UjSizzle:

Probably the same reason some people turn to sex when they're lonely and feeling empty.

I have a different hypothesis. We have been conditioned, by society, to value marriage, and rightly so, I might add. I mean, what, exactly, do men gain from marriage? We toil till our last for the wives and children. In a situation where the man, the wife and the child are in danger with the reality that only two of the three could survive, who dies, and why? Try answering these posers honestly and try to raise corollaries.

Sex serves a million purposes, people could turn to it for any of these.
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
UjSizzle:

I think it depends on the age the individuals are at
Younger couples are more likely to marry for love than older couples IMHO
When one is older and "set in their ways " it becomes more for companionship and perhaps a need to please others ( family ,society,clock running out,prove a point etc).when the older couples are in their second marriage,it adds on a whole 'nother dimension,love may not be tops on the list,I think.

This is a good topic for another thread grin
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by UjSizzle(f): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nonso23:

It also made us understand that we are frail and hence imperfect as only God is perfect wink
And it says we have grace. We are no longer slaves to sin but righteousness.
Adultery has always been a sin. Why excuse it? *appropriate smiley missing* tongue
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? / Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? / Help: My Wife Altered Our Marriage Certificate (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.