Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Ladies Talk To Me - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Talk To Me (17717 Views)

My Husband Wont Talk To Me / . / Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by naijaboiy: 10:05am On Jun 06, 2015
Ngokafor:

....keep deceiving yourselves that some women are not cheating back,they do and sometime with the full knowledge of their husbands who are too ashamed to even cry out cos the first thing people would ask is to question his sexual potency,which to most ego-driven men is like a fate worse than death undecided

..@topic i would rather leave the disgrace of a man than cheat back..i sure wont risk unimaginable diseases or think about killing myself because of a mere mortal.In my book if you decide to cheat just be sure i have no idea about it cos its a deal breaker for me..and he knows.
My point is the women on this section will never claim that they will do it if their husband cheats.

How many of them will even openly tell people here that their husband is cheating?

It's just business as usual in this family section and because most of them have bad blood for each other they say things that will incite anger of some sort just to prove a point.

At the end it's the clueless ones who don't know what's going on that will come on here to read useless advices given by women who can't do what they themselves are saying.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by jmoore(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2015
You will remain a virgin till marriage because you want to obey God, and will commit adultery if your husband cheats on you. So who do you obey when you cheat, devil or God?

Some people sef....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Ngokafor(f): 10:25am On Jun 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

My point is the women on this section will never claim that they will do it if their husband cheats.

How many of them will even openly tell people here that their husband is cheating?

It's just business as usual in this family section and because most of them have bad blood for each other they say things that will incite anger of some sort just to prove a point.

At the end it's the clueless ones who don't know what's going on that will come on here to read useless advices given by women who can't do what they themselves are saying.

.....Forget about whether women here would do what they are advocating,they are simply re-echoing real life thought process.There are countless men and women who cheat but i can bet my left arm they are not even aware that there is a site like nairaland..

....The truth is that lots of married women in Nigeria are tired of the shenanigans of their cheating husbands and are actually cheating back big time!.
..As i type there is one i know ...married to a rich business man who is quite popular with ladies...they are still married but the woman now dates different men as well...some folks know her escapedes already so do you want to tell me that her husband is completely unaware of his wife's antics?..

...Meanwhile it is not an isolated case..that my friend is a fact..Forget about nairaland women,lots of cheating men are being paid back in their own coin ..and i sincerely have no sympathy for them.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Cheeba: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2015
grin
Babymama1:
Is there a part of you that wants to tell all these heartbroken posters with cheating husband to go out there and cheat back if they so wish maybe it will help ease their pain.
Imagine a poster seeing evidence of 15 girls her husband is sleeping with and paying money afterwards, basically a man patronizing prostitutes without remorse ,some even do it openly and dare the wife to leave if she wants and the wives are crying their eyes out and some attempting suicide like we just read,some staying because of the kids,miserable because society expects her to accept it.
My natural side wishes these ladies could just go and find one good bodied man their age to give her a good time
But that would be sinful abi?
But he doesn't care about the sin and she has to?
It's so annoying to read these posts about men who think it is their God given right to treat a wife this badly.
The other lady on my thread,found explicit texts between her born again husband and his babe describing what they do to each other and I asked her to tell her pastor since they are very involved in church and the MOG warned her never to look at his phone
It's like a good ole boys club where they cover for each other
Even in the house of God

And the advice people give
Pray for him
Fast for him
God will see you through
Contend for your marriage
It's a man's world
Be a good wife
Nonsense!

I feel like saying go out and look for a man with a bigger blokoss than your husband and just do it and get the anger off your system
Sheesh!
This is babymama just venting .
So annoying to read these things
A 27 year old in her prime,married to a 40 year old man that is treating her like crap when there are tons of men out there who could give her the exact same things her husband is sharing to everyone and be discreet about it too.
Very very annoying to read

Anyone that cheats desrves to get cheated on whether male or female! And If you both can't respect yourselves the sanctity of your wedding vows and the family unit you may have built together, then I'm sorry marriage over! All you both have left is "arranged deception"!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
Cheeba:
grin

Anyone that cheats desrves to get cheated on whether male or female! And If you both can't respect yourselves the sanctity of your wedding vows and the family unit you may have built together, then I'm sorry marriage over! All you both have left is "arranged deception"!

Marriage is a contract between two people
When anyone unilaterally breaks the terms of that contract they have chosen to redefine the marriage and the other party is free to give it their own interpretation.
So humanly speaking you are very correct

1 Like

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by EfemenaXY: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Zi:

Thanks dear. I understand the need to go into marriage with the right mindset. But some stories from married people are damn too annoying! sad

See what Abuja prostitutes look like:
https://www.nairaland.com/2357744/abuja-prostitutes-protest-enough-enough
Do they look any classy, or intelligent? Can't you see how fat and unkempt they are?

And here is a women that her parents gave their best for, sponsored her education abroad, a foolish cheat sits on it that she will not work! To what end if not for financial dominance She tries to keep fit, reads helpful books, tries to be a good wife and mother, and her husband still cheated on her! I simply don't understand except the lady told us a single story.

Now this is just plain ridiculous.

What sane, EDUCATED man would dip his JT in there? Those sluts look like walking diseases. Infact, they are walking STIs / STDs.

Lord have mercy. sad sad
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by SAMBARRY: 4:43am On Jun 08, 2015
grin grin Some have eyes but they can't see grin

EfemenaXY:

What sane, EDUCATED man would dip his JT in there? Those sluts look like walking diseases. Infact, they are walking STIs / STDs.

Lord have mercy. sad sad
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 08, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lord have mercy. sad sad

you dont know most nigerian men. Dem no dey use nose smell "pusshy". Them go chop finish, clean mouth come dey do fine boy no pimple. grin
These ones are sexxy even.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin Some have eyes but they can't see grin

grin grin grin
That noodle no get eyes oh, some dey carry the thing penetrate anything, anywhere, anytime grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by dBard: 6:49am On Jun 08, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lord have mercy. sad sad

This is just silly...
How many married men patronize prostitutes
Statistically, men that cheat do so with ppl close to them, colleagues, associates etc...
Not, these pics peeps are using to console themselves..
but whatever makes u feel good sha..
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by dBard: 7:05am On Jun 08, 2015
True story..
There was this nice couple, the guy a fine, well to do swaggalicious person with a sanguine personality who suddenly started having some issues which put a big strain on d family. The wife especially, who felt uncared for and unappreciated and this affected them so much even intimately.
long story short, there was so much pressure on dis dude that peeps were advising him to stray, cheat, keep a mistress to kip d sanity in his home (including females) and as expected there were temptations then But, even though he thought about it, he stood firm and faithful.
They're better now, doing well and still together.

There are plenty men like this and stories like this.
Don't why the o.p is always intent on promoting the negatives

Research has consistently shown the percentages of infidelity in marriage to be less than 40%...
40%!!.

choose wat you want to believe.

Am out.
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 08, 2015
Of a truth the good men I know are a lot more than the bad ones.
I attend a small family church and I cant imagine any of those men cheating on their wives.
They are decent men who love God and love their families.

I also live in a small community where many of us know each other and many of us are very decent people. Where is the time to misbehave sef?

Unless these men are travelling 100 miles for these affairs.

Of course there are the "big london" guys and girls who are a totally different breed of people, but they are in the minority and the only reason why we hear so much of their escapades is becasue the things they do are shocking.
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by bukatyne(f): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2015
dBard:
True story..
There was this nice couple, the guy a fine, well to do swaggalicious person with a sanguine personality who suddenly started having some issues which put a big strain on d family. The wife especially, who felt uncared for and unappreciated and this affected them so much even intimately.
long story short, there was so much pressure on dis dude that peeps were advising him to stray, cheat, keep a mistress to kip d sanity in his home (including females) and as expected there were temptations then But, even though he thought about it, he stood firm and faithful.
They're better now, doing well and still together.

There are plenty men like this and stories like this.
Don't why the o.p is always intent on promoting the negatives

Research has consistently shown the percentages of infidelity in marriage to be less than 40%...
40%!!.

choose wat you want to believe.

Am out.

It is either you are new or infrequent in these parts.

Let a lady open a thread that 'Thank God my husband does not cheat on me or he loves me' and see the responses on the thread.

Or even go to the thread about the woman who wanted to commit suicide because her hubby was cheating ... see the responses.
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by bukatyne(f): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2015
tearoses:
I attend a small family church and I cant imagine any of those men cheating on their wives.

I also live in a small community where many of us know each other and many of us are very decent people. Where is the time to misbehave sef?

Of course there are the "big london" guys and girls who are a totally different breed of people, but they are in the minority and the only reason why we hear so much of their escapades is becasue the things they do are shocking.

Nairaland is anti happy families wonderful husbands

It is here I heard 99% of married men cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Kimoni: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2015
Chillisauce:

you dont know most nigerian men. Dem no dey use nose smell "pusshy". Them go chop finish, clean mouth come dey do fine boy no pimple. grin
These ones are sexxy even.

No wonder, these must be dinachi's customers

And he'll be coming to NL to vent like say we send am message

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by dBard: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2015
bukatyne:

Am not new, infréquent tho, mostly because the threads here can be rather annoying.

NLanders on the family section seem to thrive on negativity, with peeps trying to push their reality onto others as d norm.

I sometimes pity the unmarried ones who come in here and become disillusioned from all the negative assertions/misconceptions about men.
It was after one of such threads I read that I had to create a counter thread.
It's really maddening

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by SAMBARRY: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin shocked grin grin
bukatyne:

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by SAMBARRY: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin
dBard:

Am not new, infréquent tho, mostly because the threads here can be rather annoying.

NLanders on the family section seem to thrive on negativity, with peeps trying to push their reality onto others as d norm.

I sometimes pity the unmarried ones who come in here and become disillusioned from all the negative assertions/misconceptions about men.
It was after one of such threads I read that I had to create a counter thread.
It's really maddening

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kimoni:

No wonder, these must be dinachi's customers

And he'll be coming to NL to vent like say we send am message

When they say 22 million Nigerians are mad. You think say them dey rehab center.

Many are here looking for who to dash them 200mb to browse. Once they acceas the net N'a to look for půssi to sniff.

I'm here to deliver their product.

Where is that nonso and dinachi.

Comon come here come collect free gorilla .

Eh... wrong thread grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by cococandy(f): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
True
tearoses:

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Qualer: 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
bukatyne:

IMHO, cheating back doesn't negate the fact that the husband cheated and hurt the wife.

I would say first time, forgive and be on the lookout (Anyways the marriage is already dead)\
The second time, out.

I know women who left after the first time sha. (one even with four kids)

Some men think it is their right to cheat because some women enabled them and they know their wife will stay cheesy.

I know someone who said he can never cheat because once he does, he knows the wife is working out. (The husband gather for pocket so it is a case of 'my wife is feeding me'). He said his wife will do anything to make the marriage work but will not tolerate cheating and physical abuse.

Also, it is difficult to judge these cases like these or call the husbands names without getting to the root of the matter. Some of these wives fought other women to leave their men before marriage; some were promoted from side chicks to 'the all converted main chick'; some 'snatched' the men from other women; some married men who blatantly told them that 'all men must cheat' etc.

These types of wives should not be shocked if their husbands keep it up after marriage.

Yes not tolerating a cheating husband is good however, the first step is marrying the right husband.

To women who knew their husbands cheated or had tendencies to cheat, they shouldn't be surprised if the man does as expected. I will say they suck it up and live their lives.... That is what they signed up for.

you are the babest babe so far! oya chop kiss!!! kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help: My Wife Altered Our Marriage Certificate (Picture) / Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? / Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.