Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,533 members, 7,808,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl (57274 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2015
LuvSwollenPussy:

For real? Apology after 2 quote slamming? And this is the 3rd. Well that's ok..Guess I'll just share your apologies with my followers to do the justice.
if my quotes re slamming then yours re ? Salami ? Sorry once again

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by RapLawd(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2015
softysparky:

Then it's understandable because that's the first question people would ask. i just don't like that they live very close to each other.

K...but both of them are just lucky to have come from a Christian background, she for done offload her womb loads finish if she's from Muslim north
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2015
LuvSwollenPussy:

Its ok..the poor network contributed to the timing of quoting and response.
i dont understand this sincerely,i know every words but i just dont get the point
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by iamkingzlee(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2015
opeyemisteph:
Before you finish this guy all ya...Know that we have people who are 12, 13 years older than their wives, this might be one of those in the making. He doesnt want to sleep with her. With his experience he could guide and guard her. Abeg let the poor girl enjoy the love from an experienced dude who doesn't wanna see her pant rather thn those riff raffs who would nyansh her at the slightest opportunity. And besides, a sixteen year old of the 21st century is like a 30 year of the 19th century, those kids know a lot.
chai! I'm happy we still have people that think straight on Nairaland. One kulikuli for you, wise man!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2015
sirjohnson:
Okay, the 16 year old girl lives on the same street as mine. She is a very pretty girl, looks like a 20 year old. She is very intelligent as well. And I have no ulterior motive; I dont want to sleep with her or mess around with her. She gave me the green light, I got it, I followed it, now we have something going. Can someone tell me I am crazy? BTW, I am 28.

You re a pedophile! The next thing you know, her future is ruined cos you got her pregnant!

At your age, you don't know that puberty makes small girls start to notice Men?? And you call it green light

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2015
opeyemisteph:
Before you finish this guy all ya...Know that we have people who are 12, 13 years older than their wives, this might be one of those in the making. He doesnt want to sleep with her. With his experience he could guide and guard her. Abeg let the poor girl enjoy the love from an experienced dude who doesn't wanna see her pant rather thn those riff raffs who would nyansh her at the slightest opportunity. And besides, a sixteen year old of the 21st century is like a 30 year of the 19th century, those kids know a lot.

Those people who re 12 yrs older than their wives married them when they were 20-25 (husband will be 32-37, and that doesn't sound odd compared to 16 and 28).

There's his excuse that he doesn't want to straff her, so we hear. till the girl tells him to prove his love for her and make her a woman grin. The way it is now, it's already a romantic relationship and you can't be sure of anyone's intentions. If he wanted to help her, he can do so without getting into a relationship with her.

Finally the fact that little kids today know much about sex doesnt make them smarter than their 30yr olds of the 20th century. Ability to process information and take wise decision usually comes with age and actually, not the amount of information you re expose to. If not, we wouldn't have the kind of kids you see on NL today, that are dullards despite the amount of information at their disposal.

In a nutshell, you can't justify his actions

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2015
Shez too young

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by xmileeasy: 11:02am On Jun 04, 2015
Pikin abuse

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Bants(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2015
Bro abeg you have the right to fall in love with a 16 years old she is legal how old was aisha when buhari married her...but bro if u not fulani or aboki go for someone a bit older and working

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Truckpusher(m): 11:03am On Jun 04, 2015
sirjohnson:
Okay, the 16 year old girl lives on the same street as mine. She is a very pretty girl, looks like a 20 year old. She is very intelligent as well. And I have no ulterior motive; I dont want to sleep with her or mess around with her. She gave me the green light, I got it, I followed it, now we have something going. Can someone tell me I am crazy? BTW, I am 28.
Give her more two yrs and the world is yours but be careful before some bad ,I don't care guys go bite open ya blom blom and you dey there dey mumu. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Chidoks(f): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2015
My friend that is child abuse!!
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Kentrasso(f): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2015
I can't blame you. When I was sixteen I had older guys confessing their love to me as well. I actually liked one back. But trust me it doesn't last. At your age, what you need is a stable relationship. This girl will get bored at some point and want to mix with other guys. You may end up getting heartbroken

4 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2015
sirjohnson:

My brother,
Run and don't look back. Am in a similar shit.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by amokeme(f): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2015
opeyemisteph:
the funny thing about some of the people calling the OP names is that, they have fathers that are more than a decade older than their mothers... And they still come here to insult

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2015
there is nothing wrong with that.

we see girls in their twenties date men old enough to be their fathers.

What is the age difference between dabota aku and the old husband,oshiomole and his wife etc?

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by focus7: 11:06am On Jun 04, 2015
I hope you can diffentiate between love and infatuation, because a bill that send to jail an offender of under age sex tourism is just sign so you don't fall a victim.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by iamsoja(m): 11:06am On Jun 04, 2015
What you have for her might be love but what she has for you is most likely infatuation. She is still a minor, you will be molesting a child if you do anything to her. Clear your head and move on bro.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Donpiero1: 11:06am On Jun 04, 2015
she may nt b a virgin.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by lonelydora: 11:06am On Jun 04, 2015
sirjohnson:

Trust me gurl, I aint nearing her pants, am not after that. I have slept with enough girls in my life already. The days I used to be sex freaked are behind me. At most I would kiss her. I just wanna nurture her.

In my place, they no dey put goat and yam together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by nwadiuko1(m): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2015
If you are not a northerner then retrace ur steps unless u wan book room for kirikiri

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by onadana: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2015
sirjohnson:
[color=#006600][/color]

Ask yourself how you will feel if you discover someone of that age going out with your sixteen year old sister?Now you understand what i mean,bro,you are in lust not love. embarassed
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by victorazy(m): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2015
16yrs no fit born u?

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Kentrasso(f): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2015
For those saying child abuse, she's 16 pls not 12. If she's had a proper upbringing and you truly care abt her not just wanting to get between her legs, I don't see how that's a problem

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by amokeme(f): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2015
sirjohnson:
since you know deep down in your heart... That all you have for her is PURE love, then I don't see anything wrong with it. And you are not crazy.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Tay16(f): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2015
agohmamuda:
This same tin happened to me. As in same age, lives on d same street et all. I relocated for good. Living happily now in cuba. Brother; run.
stop lying
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by seedorfg(m): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2015
help. am looking for my son, his name is SENATOR YERIMA cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Freshboi: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2015
You need your head checked boy
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Afritop(m): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2015
agohmamuda:
This same tin happened to me. As in same age, lives on d same street et all. I relocated for good. Living happily now in cuba. Brother; run.
You ran away from one small girl to cuba grin
agohmamuda:
You ran away from one small girl to cuba
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Swagk101(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2015
U are a paedophile+u don smoke weed.U knw say her kitten tight pass ur mates own so u wan shine ha kongo abi

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2015
sirjohnson:

Crazy
That's someone's little girl and they have dreams for her.

Now pack that little twiny thing you call peenis and grow up!!
Were you rĂ ped as a child?
Why are you afraid of going for women your age?

You are a man in a little boys body and you need a shrink.

23 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Booty4me: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2015
op do quick and yansh that girl .. before some bad guys handle her.. she is vulnerable.. hell yes.. she wants to explore .. and their is nothing you can do about it.. being her adviser or brotherly love won't be seen as good to her.. she will see you as a weak man

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by idu1(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2015
sirjohnson:
You are not crazy......

There's noting bad in doing a decent relationship her age....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes / Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.