Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,273 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:35 AM

Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) (51410 Views)

Landlord Ejects Tenant For Predicting Obaseki’s Victory / SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos / Landlord Ejects Federal University, Otuoke Students Over Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by GbengaJimoh(m): 8:05am On Jun 04, 2015
PassingShot:

You have no live transformer around you?
Fool, duck that question. Somebody is getting evicted from a house for his inability to meet up the rent and his wife is able to afford a wristwatch of 10 million naira.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2469120_wb5200341square_jpeg1a098c598f5eb834a5146a827f6b7978

O ti sun mi fun APC o! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 04, 2015
Wait ooo, Let's assume buhari does not have a house in abuja and that he's a poor daura farmer with 120 cows n 1 million naira......

HOW COME HE HAS BEEN PAYING 20 MILLION NAIRA YEARLY FOR RENT, THATS ABOUT 1.7 MILLION NAIRA PER MONTH...

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by tessylove2(f): 8:06am On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by sirgbeja(m): 8:08am On Jun 04, 2015
The truth will be revealed soon! Don't wake me with old news

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by RAPLEGACY: 8:08am On Jun 04, 2015
IGLE25:
How do you excel in your English Language exam? Please read before commenting..... Anti-good things...
we are tired of all this innocent, humble and poor picture. If it were all true, why is it taken him this long to declare his asset publicly?Wise up bro.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by PassingShot(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2015
owobokiri:
Damage control? He hates corruption but enjoys corrupt money from an utterly corrupt Danjuma. . You are poor but rented an apartment worth 20 million in few years. You are a symbol of humilty, yet you fly either private or first class. You hate kwõrõpūtion but your whole campaign fund came from th kwõrõpútù. Your wife wears million naira wrist watches, your kids study abroad in the best universities while shoping in top end stores. . Make una define the word "fake" for me
So, he's no longer the owner of that mansion?

Don't you have a bridge or a live transformer around you? Just do the needful boy!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by ceejay80s(m): 8:10am On Jun 04, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

IGBOS R THE REAL PROBLEM OF NIGERIA. SPREADING CHEAP LIES.

BUHARI IS THE ONLY HONEST MAN THIS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA. IF MY FATHER OR YOUR FATHER WAS FORMER HEAD OF STATE OR FORMER PETROLEUM MINISTER, HE WILL BE BILLIONAIRE BUT BUHARI IS NOT RICHER THAN MY LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN. I REPEAT, MY LOCAL GOVT. CHAIRMAN IS RICHER THAN BUHARI.
Thunder fire ur step mother, baboon like u

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by yooglodotcom: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2015
Claims and counter claims like these will help our democracy any how you see it. It will keep the government in check and service delivery in balance. I hope PMB will allow this freedom of expression to remain free as did GEJ and rather focus on fighting the 'lies' with the truth. Besides, he has 2 able men for the job instead of 1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Edunwa302(m): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2015
luv2talk:
In reply to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2355700/president-buharis-n2.1-billion-asokoro opened by PDP e-warrior about President Buhari's alleged house in Asokoro. Kindly read this news published in 2012 and pass your judgement wink grin grin grin

http://newsdiaryonline.com/gen_ejected.htm
Nice one from APC e-jet fighter
Emm what about his wife's 10m watch thank u

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by PassingShot(m): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2015
GbengaJimoh:

Fool, duck that question. Somebody is getting evicted from a house for his inability to meet up the rent and his wife is able to afford a wristwatch of 10 million naira.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2469120_wb5200341square_jpeg1a098c598f5eb834a5146a827f6b7978

O ti sun mi fun APC o! undecided
TANoids have no capacity for critical reasoning.

Produce evidence she bought the watch for the amount you claim or take the jump as advised.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Toks2008(m): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2015
naughtyboi419:
U guys kip disturbin ur self wid dz tanoid propaganda ,if I were u guy I go jst relax I watch dem rantin cos d wll b doin d rantin fr d nxt hundred yrs no point, baba is on sit n it wll remain lik dt in d nxt 4yr no amount of rantin wll tke him off dt sit am an akwa ibom man n wll say GEJ is a cluelezz man n wll remain lik til satanoid get sense

Don't bother,its a very good omen for APC.

Shebi its the same way they over-flogged the destructive campaign that latter worked in favor of APC so let them continue with theire hate campaign and that will even make APC better and bigger. MUMU PEOPLE.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 04, 2015
ceejay80s:

Thunder fire ur step mother, baboon like u

anu ofia. onyiberibe.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 04, 2015
Just one question for the op and the stupid mod who brought this to front page.

Since that's 2012 news, y r u bringing it up in 2015

You must be very stupid.
Mtsw.
And remember He is ur president so be careful what tha Bleep u say about him!!!

Bunch of idiots

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by joseph1832(m): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2015
jaybee3:

We need strong libel laws. It's that simple

Its hard to even enforce the law on the street, talkless about enforcing it online.

You see, I believe the biggest problem here is seun letting people hide behind monikers to spew thrash and half baked opinions over the internet!.

In facebook/Twitter, you have a clear idea who you're debating with and you even know where the person is coming from, here is a different issue. You see just one individual having up to 10-15 monikers and using it to spread falsehood!.

Seun need to do something about this!. The opinionated celebrated opinions here are just too much. It makes it hard for one to know what is what and which is which.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by williams20(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2015
StOla:

Didn't you read that the initial rent was paid for him by Gen TY Danjuma?
Do you know how costly accommodation is in Abuja?
Did you expect that for someone of Buhari's stature, the rented apartment would be in Gwagwalada or Lugbe?
How does a recorded old news that sheds light on the stupidity of recent false news amount to damage control?

Generally I ask, why are Nigerians so determined to ensure there's no righteous Nigerian, so as to find a reason to continue with their life of corruption and indiscipline?

You don't have to bother about the TANOIDs , an excerpt from my piece on Corruption (Tobi 2007) 'Corruption has taught Nigeria a dangerous and wrong lesson that it does not pay to he honest , and just.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by philips70(m): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2015
Abagworo:

Thank you very much. PDP is evil. With what I learnt from an insider in the past few days God has liberated Nigeria from some truly satanic agents. They are indeed behind all the bombings in Nigeria.

I can pay you anything to hear that thing you heard from an insider. Not that I have not had my personal conviction about how evil the party is but just need to enrich my bag of knowledge. One thing that is unassailable is that name PDP will never smell that seat again.

Please share that info, don't be "stingin" according to bini man. Apologies!
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nellybii: 8:16am On Jun 04, 2015
Flets:
Desperate efforts to prove that Buhari is a poor Daura Mallam while the wife is a rich Spa owner.

Whoever falls for this needs his or her head checked.

Yeah your head hasn't been checked lately that's why it is overheating. Buhari is your father's president for the next 8 years and there is absolutely nothing you can do about that. PMB owes your family no explanation on any property issue. You this enemy of progress.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by winniz: 8:16am On Jun 04, 2015
So the media have been packaging GMB since 2012 undecided so GMB used to pay a whooping 20m as rent before they claimed he couldn't afford the rent again, yet they claim he's poor.
How is these even possible while they claim Aisha spa brings in millions of nairas that can afford her a Cartier watch of over I0m but can't afford to pay their rent.
Zahra buhari is in University of surrey where she pays £16,000 as tuition fee minus accommodation, feeding and clothing but GMB was kicked out of his house. These people are just Liars!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by GbengaJimoh(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2015
PassingShot:

TANoids have no capacity for critical reasoning.

Produce evidence she bought the watch for the amount you claim or take the jump as advised.
Have you been drinking raw cow milk from Buhari's farm? It has been confirmed already that that watch is worth over 10 million naira or do I still need to post link? You're truly a prodigy of the BRAINLESS ONE. Mo gbadura ki o ni opolo to gbadun kiakia grin

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by DrBulalaa(m): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2015
lawrsmith:
APC and cover up news,continue painting Buhari to be Saint.there is God.
PDP and cover down news, continue painting Buhari to be Sinner.there is God
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Themandator: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2015
Public declaration of his assets would do more for him and his voltrons than this brickbats

By the way, how come a 'poor man' like him had the courage to rent a property of over a million per annum?

And would it not be considered profligacy that while his business, cattle rearing, is in Katsina he lives in Abuja?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by danny301: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2015
Many Nigerians (especially Jonathanians) are used too corruption, shady lives and lies that they no longer believe that somebody can be incorruptible and honest. They need real therapy and rehabilitation in order to fit into the new Nigeria whose father is no other person but Mr. Integrity, His Excellency, the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Mahammadu Buhari (2015-2023).

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by rigarmortis: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2015
StOla:

Didn't you read that the initial rent was paid for him by Gen TY Danjuma?
Do you know how costly accommodation is in Abuja?
Did you expect that for someone of Buhari's stature, the rented apartment would be in Gwagwalada or Lugbe?
How does a recorded old news that sheds light on the stupidity of recent false news amount to damage control?

Generally I ask, why are Nigerians so determined to ensure there's no righteous Nigerian, so as to find a reason to continue with their life of corruption and indiscipline?

I don't hate buhari, but its better to keep quiet than to admit that the initial house rent was paid for and accepted by a sleazy character like danjuma, a man who sold of a portion of Nigeria's heritage and made 1billion dollars pre-tax.

I guess dajuma also bought his wife's watches, and sends buhari's daughter to schools in the UK.

once again I don't hate the man, but its time to drop the ''I am poor and broke" toga, I just doesn't fit.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by timota(m): 8:21am On Jun 04, 2015
Mykevp2p:
I don't like the way some people go about defending PMB this much.. you will end up insulting him. from saying that his wife wears knock-off watches to this.

Question for the OP, if Buhari wife can afford a 10 million naira watch because according to some of you, she has spa, NNPC consultant and came from a rich family... surely she could have afford the 20 million naira rent for their house.

Lets focus on issue and forget about trying to play "poor".
what if he did not want to collect from the wife
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nellybii: 8:23am On Jun 04, 2015
chuna1985:
Wait ooo, Let's assume buhari does not have a house in abuja and that he's a poor daura farmer with 120 cows n 1 million naira......

HOW COME HE HAS BEEN PAYING 20 MILLION NAIRA YEARLY FOR RENT, THATS ABOUT 1.7 MILLION NAIRA PER MONTH...

The problem with Nigeria mainly is lazy kids like you. Am sure you are the type that rely on expo to pass any exam at all. You can't even devote time to read the thread. You only read the headlines and went straight to comment. SHAME
Now shake off some laziness and go back to read the thread. Then go and modify your comment.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by dre11(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2015
StOla:

The truth is revealed.

Thanks for calling me on......

You they mind those taniods and their news tabloids that just post fake news all around

Have said let them wait and see this man perform for 100 days before they start throwing any accusations on him
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2015
winniz:
So the media have been packaging GMB since 2012 undecided so GMB used to pay a whooping 20m as rent before they claimed he couldn't afford the rent again, yet they claim he's poor.
How is these even possible while they claim Aisha spa brings in millions of nairas that can afford her a Cartier watch of over I0m but can't afford to pay their rent.
Zahra buhari is in University surrey where she pays £16,000 as tuition fee minus accommodation, feeding and clothing but GMB was kicked out of his house. These people are just Liars!!
Nothing is adding up my brother.

Lalasticlala send this thread to FP https://www.nairaland.com/2355585/aisha-buhari-spa-established-3
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nellybii: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2015
Mykevp2p:
I don't like the way some people go about defending PMB this much.. you will end up insulting him. from saying that his wife wears knock-off watches to this.

Question for the OP, if Buhari wife can afford a 10 million naira watch because according to some of you, she has spa, NNPC consultant and came from a rich family... surely she could have afford the 20 million naira rent for their house.

Lets focus on issue and forget about trying to play "poor".

Mumu, you think every man is like your Fada that works in your mother's shop?.Some of us have our ego man. Wake up
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Meti99(m): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2015
sammieguze:
See me see whala o.

Before election, na war.

After Election, na trouble.

Some people just want to have high blood pressure over buhari matter. Infact....i can see some people already running mad sef.

In avicii's voice... Wake me up when its all over

But it can never be over, so you can sleep forever,

in other words, you can go and d..
who cares!!!!
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2015
One Chance is real.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by babestella: 8:29am On Jun 04, 2015
APC and their despicable e-blinds virus infected minions, alway trying to cover up their shii1t already made public. Rubbish.

So he was ejected from the house and 2 years down the line his wife made a donation of 137 million to IDP in north east. Please tell me something else, this is damn to pedestal.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Truckpusher(m): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2015
Buhari supporters and defenders are bunch of iidiots with a big smelly shiit filled inside their skulls in place of brains.

Engage them in any argument at your own peril - Because their level of stupidity is simply too complex for even naturally stupid fellows to decipher.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) / Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.