Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari (24650 Views)

Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay / Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Amaudeogu(m): 1:20am On Jun 04, 2015
ABUJA — President Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, in Niger Republic renewed his vow to crush the Boko Haram Islamic sect, saying “five years of the presence of this evil sect is enough.”

Speaking at a news conference in Niger during his first visit outside the country since inauguration, Buhari expressed confidence in the ability of the Nigerian military to overcome and eradicate Boko Haram.

At the news conference with Niger’s President Mahamadou Issoufou, he also said that Nigeria will soon take over from Nigerien soldiers who occupy towns liberated from the Islamist militant group. He noted that the Nigerian Army which has earned a good reputation worldwide remains a virile fighting force.

His words: “I renew my commitment to track Boko Haram into a corner, to destroy it. Five years of the presence of this evil sect is enough. On the issue of the Niger military positioned in cities of Nigeria, I think in the next four weeks we will be able to replace them with Nigerian forces so they can return to their country”.

Buhari said the other nations would provide weapons and help restore infrastructure destroyed by the insurgents. He also thanked Niger for hosting as many as 150,000 refugees who fled insecurity in Nigeria to Niger.

A statement signed by Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity quoted the President as saying that because of the peculiarity of insurgency, Nigeria will require the assistance of its neighbours.

“I am four days in office today and we have already started the process of ending the insurgency,” the President said.

He disclosed that in the course of the over five hours meeting he held with heads of Nigeria’s Armed Forces and security agencies on Tuesday, on-going operations against Boko Haram were reviewed for better results.

President Buhari said that because of the peculiarities of terrorism, the movement of terrorists across borders and the unconventional nature of the war against terror, Nigeria will continue to seek the support of neighbouring countries in its bid to overcome Boko Haram.

The President said that his visit to Niger was to seek more support from the country in bringing a quick end to the atrocities of Boko Haram.

President Buhari said he would hold similar meetings on security and the war against terrorism with the Chadian authorities after leaving Niamey today.

The President said Nigeria would also require the assistance of other nations and multi-lateral institutions to rebuild areas that have been adversely affected by the Boko Haram insurgency and rehabilitate displaced persons.

Niger President commends Buhari

In his remarks, the President of Niger commended President Buhari for making Niger the first country he will visit after his inauguration.

“Your decision to move the military command of Nigeria to the North-East has further strengthened our conviction that the war against terrorism will soon come to an end,” he told President Buhari, while assuring him that Niger will continue to support Nigeria in the fight against Boko Haram.

“Niger is ready to help flush out Boko Haram and protect its borders, its people and their property,” Issoufou said, adding that a new multinational force of 8,700 troops from Nigeria, Niger, Chad, Cameroon and Benin to combat the insurgency in the Lake Chad region will become operational in the coming weeks.
President Mhammadu Buhari and President of Niger Republic, Issoufou Mahamadou while waiting for the Press conference shortly after the bilateral meeting at the presidential palace in Niamey on June 3rd 2015

President Mhammadu Buhari and President of Niger Republic, Issoufou Mahamadou while waiting for the Press conference shortly after the bilateral meeting at the presidential palace in Niamey on June 3rd 2015

At the opening of bilateral talks between Nigeria and Niger earlier, President Buhari praised his host’s contributions to the on-going multi-national effort against terrorism, insurgency and cross-border crimes.

“Permit me also to acknowledge the consistency with which the government and people of Niger Republic have stood beside Nigeria under all circumstances. I would like to convey the appreciation of Nigeria for the sacrifices by Niger in the on-going efforts to counter the menace of the Boko Haram insurgency.

“Niger Republic has over the years, proven to be a reliable ally to Nigeria both at bilateral and multilateral levels. It is our hope and aspiration that this special relationship would be further consolidated during my administration.

“My administration will bring new impetus and a renewed commitment to the efforts to wipe out the menace of the Boko Haram insurgents. As a first step, we have directed the relocation of the command post of the counter-insurgency operations to Maiduguri until such a time that the insurgency is completely defeated.

“Another issue of concern to us which is closely associated with the insurgency in the region is the influx of refugees and other displaced persons. We are aware that currently, there are over 150, 000 displaced persons comprising refugees and returnees taking refuge in various parts of Niger.

“Our administration will work closely with governments of the affected states to continue to provide humanitarian assistance to the displaced persons and their host communities.

“The ultimate objective, however, remains to end the insurgency and facilitate their return to their homes,” President Buhari said.

Minimah, Badeh, Amosu relocate to Maiduguri tomorrow

Meanwhile, in compliance with the directive by President Buhari that the Command and Control headquarters of the Nigerian Armed Forces should relocate to Maiduguri, the epicentre of the Boko Haram terrorist group, Vanguard can report authoritatively that the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Kenneth Minimah is to lead principal staff officers and some directors to Maiduguri tomorrow.

The Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Adesola Nunayon Amosu will also relocate to Maiduguri with a contingent of his principal staff officers and some directors at NAF headquarters.

Vanguard gathered that both the Army and the Air Force, which are directly prosecuting the war on terrorism from the air and land, are critical to the plan of the Buhari administration to rout Boko Haram out of the North East, while the Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh and the Chief of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Usman Jibrin will move to Maiduguri next week.

Already, Vanguard was told that temporary office and accommodations are being erected for the service chiefs and PSOs relocating to Maiduguri.

In the first instance, it was learnt that the Chiefs of Operations, Chiefs of Logistics, Provost Marshals’ and Directors of Intelligence and Information departments of the Army, Air Force and Defence Headquarters will move to Maiduguri for effective coordination of the onslaught against Boko Haram.

Aside the movement of the Command and Control top brass of the armed forces, Vanguard gathered that the Army High Command has directed the deployments of more troops from the 81 and 82 divisions of the Nigerian Army while more aircraft from the Special Operations Group, Logistics Command and the Mobility Command are to be deployed to swell those from the Tactical Air Command for the operation.

Asked if the issue of funding which was cited as one of the major problems for delay in wiping out the Boko Haram terrorism menace has been tackled, the military source said:

“The President has taken care of that issue. He said nothing will stand in his way to clear out the embarrassment that is Boko Haram. That is why the movement is immediate.”

On what becomes of the 7th Division of the Nigerian Army whose headquarters is located in Maiduguri, the source said, there will be no problem or clash, noting that a separate location and office is being created for Army headquarters.

“Due to the urgency of the relocation, the office of the Chief of Army Staff and his personal aides will be in place, the principal staff officers will be accompanied with maybe one or two critical directors and of course, there will be various support staff in place drawn from the services headquarters”, the source added.

It will be recalled that President Buhari had a four-hour meeting with all the service chiefs during which he was briefed about the security situation regarding Boko Haram terrorism and what it will take to carry out his directive to move the Command and Control headquarters to Maiduguri, Borno State.

Asked how long the Command and Control Centre will be in Maiduguri, the source said, “as long as the Commander-in-Chief wants, but since the relocation is not for a jamboree, the objective will be to get the job done as soon as possible which is military fashion.

“But that does not mean other security challenges confronting the country will be given less attention. The economic livewire of the country, the maritime domain will continue to receive adequate attention as well as other contemporary challenges in several parts of the country.

“That is why we have GOC’s, AOC’s and FOC’s in various divisions and equivalent.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/i-renew-my-pledge-to-crush-b-haram-buhari/#sthash.eCYpw2Kh.dpuf

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 04, 2015
na you start am na, so obviously you sabi how to call your boys to order. buhari stop deceiving nigerians

72 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by ayoola2002(m): 4:12am On Jun 04, 2015
The writer above me have brain cancer, he lack ability to reason more than cockroach.

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by rusher14: 5:26am On Jun 04, 2015
Norada = No Brain.

Whilst a human being (unlike the animal Norada) is looking for solutions to a problem that requires dedication and acuity, we are unfortunate to have dead-brained ignoramuses lacking in conscience and ambition living amongst us.

How such people live with the rest of the general society defies logic. But they are always found out.

To the matter at hand, the President has taken this issue as a top priority and has already begun to take action to finally nip this menace in the bud.

The end is nigh for terrorists in Nigeria.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by efilefun(m): 5:35am On Jun 04, 2015
Norada:
na you start am na, so obviously you sabi how to call your boys to order. buhari stop deceiving nigerians
you need urgent brain surgery NORADA koor RADARA nii

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by PassingShot(m): 5:43am On Jun 04, 2015
PMB already living up to his campaign promise:

"It is a shame that foreign soldiers are now fighting Boko Haram for Nigeria in Nigerian territory. This is not acceptable" - Buhari as a presidential candidate.

As reported in the OP, we now know the main reason why PMB is meeting the neighboring countries is to discontinue with their soldiers fighting in our soil and to enjoin them to secure their own side of the border as well. kudos baba!

Boko Haram will truly soon know the strength of our collective will and they already have the feeling of what to come especially with the announcement of moving the command and control center to Maiduguri; hence their increased suicide bombing nowadays. It is a sign of frustration on what is coming to hit them.

23 Likes

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by jorlons(m): 7:11am On Jun 04, 2015
Our president (PMB) really has a strong resolve to wipe out this sect in the shortest time possible. With the pace at which he is going, Boko haram will be history soonest.

So we expect Badeh, Minimah and co to be Iin Maiduguri today. That's great to know.

God bless PMB
God bless the Nigerian Army.
God bless Nigeria.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Jk210(f): 7:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Now this is walking the talk.

Concrete steps and actions being taken towards wiping out the boko haram sect. I hope and pray the Nigerian Army completely routs them.

President Buhari appears to have taken the security of lives and property as his topmost priority given his background and perhaps this will be one of the things we can score him on. I sincerely hope he succeeds

Ishilove, Lalasticlala this is front page worthy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 04, 2015
we know its easy for you to crush. cos you created them. so call your boys to order.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Youngzedd(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2015
Patiently waiting....
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Burger01(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2015
Carry on Mr. president. We fully understand and are fully behind you in every step you take to redeem our dear country from the curse of corruption and ineptness. Nigeria MUST be great again.

God be with you Mr. President.

In God we trust for Nigeria. smiley

As for haters of progress and sons of perdition, do the needful and....

22 Likes

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Sijo01(f): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2015
Sai Buhari............................Please get to work asap
[s]Oshodi, one chance, ojuelegbe, one chance, Aso rock, one chance...............one chance to go[/s] cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by ayusco85(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2015
Amaudeogu:
ABUJA — President Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, in Niger Republic renewed his vow to crush the Boko Haram Islamic sect, saying “five years of the presence of this evil sect is enough.”
Speaking at a news conference in Niger during his first visit outside the country since inauguration, Buhari expressed confidence in the ability of the Nigerian military to overcome and eradicate Boko Haram.
At the news conference with Niger’s President Mahamadou Issoufou, he also said that Nigeria will soon take over from Nigerien soldiers who occupy towns liberated from the Islamist militant group. He noted that the Nigerian Army which has earned a good reputation worldwide remains a virile fighting force.
His words: “I renew my commitment to track Boko Haram into a corner, to destroy it. Five years of the presence of this evil sect is enough. On the issue of the Niger military positioned in cities of Nigeria, I think in the next four weeks we will be able to replace them with Nigerian forces so they can return to their country”.
Buhari said the other nations would provide weapons and help restore infrastructure destroyed by the insurgents. He also thanked Niger for hosting as many as 150,000 refugees who fled insecurity in Nigeria to Niger.
A statement signed by Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity quoted the President as saying that because of the peculiarity of insurgency, Nigeria will require the assistance of its neighbours.
“I am four days in office today and we have already started the process of ending the insurgency,” the President said.
He disclosed that in the course of the over five hours meeting he held with heads of Nigeria’s Armed Forces and security agencies on Tuesday, on-going operations against Boko Haram were reviewed for better results.
President Buhari said that because of the peculiarities of terrorism, the movement of terrorists across borders and the unconventional nature of the war against terror, Nigeria will continue to seek the support of neighbouring countries in its bid to overcome Boko Haram.
The President said that his visit to Niger was to seek more support from the country in bringing a quick end to the atrocities of Boko Haram.
President Buhari said he would hold similar meetings on security and the war against terrorism with the Chadian authorities after leaving Niamey today.
The President said Nigeria would also require the assistance of other nations and multi-lateral institutions to rebuild areas that have been adversely affected by the Boko Haram insurgency and rehabilitate displaced persons.
Niger President commends Buhari
In his remarks, the President of Niger commended President Buhari for making Niger the first country he will visit after his inauguration.
“Your decision to move the military command of Nigeria to the North-East has further strengthened our conviction that the war against terrorism will soon come to an end,” he told President Buhari, while assuring him that Niger will continue to support Nigeria in the fight against Boko Haram.
“Niger is ready to help flush out Boko Haram and protect its borders, its people and their property,” Issoufou said, adding that a new multinational force of 8,700 troops from Nigeria, Niger, Chad, Cameroon and Benin to combat the insurgency in the Lake Chad region will become operational in the coming weeks.
At the opening of bilateral talks between Nigeria and Niger earlier, President Buhari praised his host’s contributions to the on-going multi-national effort against terrorism, insurgency and cross-border crimes.
“Permit me also to acknowledge the consistency with which the government and people of Niger Republic have stood beside Nigeria under all circumstances. I would like to convey the appreciation of Nigeria for the sacrifices by Niger in the on-going efforts to counter the menace of the Boko Haram insurgency.
“Niger Republic has over the years, proven to be a reliable ally to Nigeria both at bilateral and multilateral levels. It is our hope and aspiration that this special relationship would be further consolidated during my administration.
“My administration will bring new impetus and a renewed commitment to the efforts to wipe out the menace of the Boko Haram insurgents. As a first step, we have directed the relocation of the command post of the counter-insurgency operations to Maiduguri until such a time that the insurgency is completely defeated.
“Another issue of concern to us which is closely associated with the insurgency in the region is the influx of refugees and other displaced persons. We are aware that currently, there are over 150, 000 displaced persons comprising refugees and returnees taking refuge in various parts of Niger.
“Our administration will work closely with governments of the affected states to continue to provide humanitarian assistance to the displaced persons and their host communities.
“The ultimate objective, however, remains to end the insurgency and facilitate their return to their homes,” President Buhari said.
Minimah, Badeh, Amosu relocate to Maiduguri tomorrow
Meanwhile, in compliance with the directive by President Buhari that the Command and Control headquarters of the Nigerian Armed Forces should relocate to Maiduguri, the epicentre of the Boko Haram terrorist group, Vanguard can report authoritatively that the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Kenneth Minimah is to lead principal staff officers and some directors to Maiduguri tomorrow.
The Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Adesola Nunayon Amosu will also relocate to Maiduguri with a contingent of his principal staff officers and some directors at NAF headquarters.
Vanguard gathered that both the Army and the Air Force, which are directly prosecuting the war on terrorism from the air and land, are critical to the plan of the Buhari administration to rout Boko Haram out of the North East, while the Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh and the Chief of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Usman Jibrin will move to Maiduguri next week.
Already, Vanguard was told that temporary office and accommodations are being erected for the service chiefs and PSOs relocating to Maiduguri.
In the first instance, it was learnt that the Chiefs of Operations, Chiefs of Logistics, Provost Marshals’ and Directors of Intelligence and Information departments of the Army, Air Force and Defence Headquarters will move to Maiduguri for effective coordination of the onslaught against Boko Haram.
Aside the movement of the Command and Control top brass of the armed forces, Vanguard gathered that the Army High Command has directed the deployments of more troops from the 81 and 82 divisions of the Nigerian Army while more aircraft from the Special Operations Group, Logistics Command and the Mobility Command are to be deployed to swell those from the Tactical Air Command for the operation.
Asked if the issue of funding which was cited as one of the major problems for delay in wiping out the Boko Haram terrorism menace has been tackled, the military source said:
“The President has taken care of that issue. He said nothing will stand in his way to clear out the embarrassment that is Boko Haram. That is why the movement is immediate.”
On what becomes of the 7th Division of the Nigerian Army whose headquarters is located in Maiduguri, the source said, there will be no problem or clash, noting that a separate location and office is being created for Army headquarters.
“Due to the urgency of the relocation, the office of the Chief of Army Staff and his personal aides will be in place, the principal staff officers will be accompanied with maybe one or two critical directors and of course, there will be various support staff in place drawn from the services headquarters”, the source added.
It will be recalled that President Buhari had a four-hour meeting with all the service chiefs during which he was briefed about the security situation regarding Boko Haram terrorism and what it will take to carry out his directive to move the Command and Control headquarters to Maiduguri, Borno State.
Asked how long the Command and Control Centre will be in Maiduguri, the source said, “as long as the Commander-in-Chief wants, but since the relocation is not for a jamboree, the objective will be to get the job done as soon as possible which is military fashion.
“But that does not mean other security challenges confronting the country will be given less attention. The economic livewire of the country, the maritime domain will continue to receive adequate attention as well as other contemporary challenges in several parts of the country.
“That is why we have GOC’s, AOC’s and FOC’s in various divisions and equivalent.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/i-renew-my-pledge-to-crush-b-haram-buhari/#sthash.eCYpw2Kh.dpuf

We totally have faith in u sir. U are General muhammadu buhari, now President Muhammadu buhari.

The Slayer of saTANoids
The crusher of Maitatsine islamic sect
The restorer of Nigerias pride
The great fixer who wil fix Nigeria
The best thing that has happened to Nigeria since indepence.....

Ride on sir, the lord Is ur strength. Victory is sure

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by steffans(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2015
One week never do..
you have started renewing ur stand on BH..
I dey watch in 4D..

i have started counting ur renewals/pledges/promises etc

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by niceguy7(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Baba i tink this talk is enuf...action speaks louder

We knw say e no easy...buh do ur best. smiley

4 Likes

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by DjHypno(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Go baba
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by horlabiyi(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Ok
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by 1stola: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2015
yes o cool cool

We believe you sir smiley
Sai Baba!
God bless Nigeria.

This goats below too need to be CRUSHED angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2015
What happened to the old pledge undecided
And how long will you keep renewing this pledge undecided

Actions speaks louder than words

10 Likes

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by BiafranMan: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2015
The terrorist in chief, the chief negotiator of boko haram, the instigator of sharia. You created this terrorist group, they got another sponsor and abadoned you. If you think you can defeat boko haram you must be dreaming.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by allanphash7(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Good riddiance baba

The oracle have spoken

Kill dem all
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by wise7(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Ok
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2015
We are watching

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Neduzze5(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2015
Stop talking and start working jare!!

You've been talking too much of recent.

And the last time I checked, an empty barrel makes the loudest noise. Do your thing already. Nigerians are waiting!!

4 Likes

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by lilflipnerd: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2015
Level dem all
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by alaoeri: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2015
We got your back PMB, ride on sir cool, those wishing you to fail will live to watch you excel in your administration.

2 Likes

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by GbengaJimoh(m): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2015
I will, I will, I will...it's gradually becoming his lyrics now. BRAINLESS ONE!

9 Likes

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by jamex93(m): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2015
kill boko haram

end to bombing
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by uhalauju(f): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2015
As if Buhari read my thoughts. I was just about asking him if he had forgotten his promise to subdue these monsters. B, just don't renegade on ur promises.
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by elohorayodele: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2015
those who foolishly sought power by riding the back of the tiger ended up inside." This metaphor can't more suiting.

We are tired of promises and renewal of pledges. You have been elected, act now ASAP coz people are dying because of your actions/inactions

4 Likes

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2015
trash. started this thread since yesterday.
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2015
Enough of the talks, get to work mr man.

Boko haram is not talking but they are killing people everyday.

After all, give them amnesty because that's where is going to end, all this latest bombings are to justify giving them amnesty.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud / In A Move To Placate Govs, National Assembly Revises Order Of Elections / Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.