Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage (994 Views)

Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage / Is This What Makes A Marriage? / A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage by indiraserv: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2015
I saw this post https://www.nairaland.com/2356801/cheating-husband-not-worst-thing#34411074

And it got me thinking....
What really is the worst thing that can happen to a marriage
Cheating ?
Nagging ?
Finances mismanagement ?
Emotional Abuse ?
Physical Abuse ?
Inlaws interference ?
Exes resurfacing as friends ?
Becoming less attractive to your Partner ?
Kids arriving in quick succession
Kids not coming immediately

Ok I have run out of ideas,do include if you come up with something ......

Pick 3 choices in order of priority and state your reasons
smiley Let's go!

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage by Jboyossai(m): 8:48am On Jun 04, 2015
kids not comming...that the worst

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage by indiraserv: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2015
Aww I can't imagine ,but you know some couples actually decide to get the marriage stabilised before they welcome their patter of tiny feet

Jboyossai:
kids not comming...that the worst
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage by Enegod(m): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2015
death
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2015
1. Irreconcilable Difference. 2. Shortage of finance for Family Administration. 3. See the First To Comment.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage by Humulity: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2015
Inlaws interference. And so shall a man leave his father and mother and joined to his woman and the two become one. Interference from either the man's family or the woman's family leave's a very negative mark in any marriage. Every other challenge can be managed and can be over come with support from each other. Even inlaw's interference can be over come, but the impression (usually wrong becuase emotions instead of reasing supersedes) already dented the union.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage by Utchgirl(f): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2015
IMO , (1) kids nt coming immediately

(2) Inadequate / lack of finance 4 d family's upkeep

(3) Cheating
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage by indiraserv: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2015
Well these seems the worst to me but if there have been other issues it gives the one alive an opportunity to move on and start afresh
Enegod:
death
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage by indiraserv: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
1. Irreconcilable Difference.
2. Shortage of finance for Family Administration.
3. See the First To Comment.
IMO irreconcilable differences is just a broad term for so many hidden issues.......
Finances *lack* can cripple an otherwise healthy marriage
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage by lilmax(m): 11:26am On Jun 04, 2015
Divorce

(1) (Reply)

Owoseni Ajayi Wife / Revealed : Poor Men Die Sooner 'due To Low Testosterone / Please Help !, I Need My To Separate From My Efik Wife Traditionally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.