Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians (72431 Views)

If You Are Using /blogger, Then You Must Read This Latest Error / Say No To Scam / LOL Screenshot Of Old Yahoo Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by virginchaser(m): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
Henceforth, I refuse to get angry with some of my co commentators.
I now understand where they are coming from.
Shame to some parents.
Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by mrChrisAli(m): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
martolux:
what are you encouraging?

i am not encouraging anyone or anybody my point is this thing has been on for decade and tell me what can we do? when the number of

youth that are into this are increasing daily? huh? ..and on a second note it not only Nigerians that are into such crimes but they are the

most popular because they lack anonymity.. let just pray that something should be don to stop this but to be honest this cannot be stop but

rather reduce to it's minimum, bro i no this is very wrong but what can we do? it is every where and not only in our dear country ..

even the police are not doing anything about it... i no some set of police office who claim to be anti-yahoo boys or so in my own view they

are tax collectors they collect tax(they are share) from those boys(yahoo boys) and call them self anti-yahoo and you should no about that

man called alhaji gay a certain Fake Police/Efcc guy Tunji Alaso who have been arresting those guys illegally and collecting money, cars from them

what is the government doing about him? absolutely nothing, this man has strong contact and if he was using them for good like arresting those

boys and making sure that law take it full course on them, don't you think this would have reduce the rate of people doing this? but hell no he will not but

make money from those boys and he even do use real efcc on those boys if they fail to co-operate and in most case he give them house arrest in his home

we no this people what are we doing to stop they are act? even you your self you no them what have you done to stop them? nothing but to complain.
Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
Gboliwe:
Can you just imagine? angry angry angry angry

That sentence doesn't even make sense. For one who is detailed like me, my red flag would have been activated immediately.

Useless halfbaked educated thieves

with correct format you can bend ,GOD ,you re detailed and not loaded with fraud operations
Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by surplusspending(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Escalze:
Make una leave yahoo bois alone ooo

Stop been a hindrance to their success

Anybody Wey wan fall for scam make him fall

I sense you are one of them
Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by Kaodek(m): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Scamming should attract life imprisonment as a punishment
Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by Ograke(m): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
LEAFLET:
Any body get mouth to talk...Keep judging and judging while boys are getting rich everyday... No job no grub..So we stay awake till morning,It's aint easy at all and na work na work as long u ain't rob nobody with a gun..
Ode.

You'd better change your evil ways and stop scamming others to live.

No work? so all those who aren't fraudsters like you guys are gainfully employed? continue making silly excuses.

FYI, Both you and armed robbers are thieves. The only difference being that you don't steal with a gun which they do.

Grow some conscience, dude.
Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by Eggheaded(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Escalze:

Definitely you are one of them, just imagine if you dad was scammed and lost his entire money to it; how would you feel?

always put others in your shoe and stop encouraging crime.

you are among the reason Nigeria is like this. If you can't contribute well then shut up.

1 Like

Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by moderate99(m): 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
paradigm shift in yahooism!na waoooo.....
Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by iamkingzlee(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
Thanks for the Enlightment
Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by LEAFLET(m): 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ograke:

Ode.

You'd better change your evil ways and stop scamming others to live.

No work? so all those who aren't fraudsters like you guys are gainfully employed? continue making silly excuses.

FYI, Both you and armed robbers are thieves. The only difference being that you don't steal with a gun which they do.

Grow some conscience, dude.

Mumu,..You dey claim mr know it all...Street na enye zi ego,Go f&ck your self oga!!
Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by armadeo(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
ochejoseph:

There are creative ways to direct ones energy into other than crime!

Fleecing an old man of his hard earned gratuity after 35 years of service is pure Wickedness!

If you are creative create a job for yourself don't create crime

Some dude did it via direct obtaining. Billions of naira vanished and get was given 750k bill. No refund asked.

Which way Nigeria. As the fraudsters always say you can't con a honest man though the fraudsters get ingenious each day.

I laugh at some mails I receive almost in a daily basis requesting passwords etc. The funniest one from a bank I don't have an account asked for my password and token confirmation within 10 minutes else my account would be closed. I replied close it.
Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by charleff512(m): 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Escalze:

when you fall victim
you go open thread to ask for advice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by Austin234(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Why cant we channel our wisdom to a profitable venture than fraud? Chinedu Echeruo made Nigeria proud by selling his website (www.hopstop.com) to Apple.com at the rate of $2 billion. Why cant these fraudsters follow suit on something good
Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by menxer: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
no be Naija we Dey before?
wetin our politicians dey do us, no be scam?

what of those scams done in hallowed chambers and government offices?

the man that scammed pensioners and was docked, what was his punishment?

the bottom line is: be scam proof
Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by Ograke(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
LEAFLET:

Mumu,..You dey claim mr know it all...Street na enye zi ego,Go f&ck your self oga!!
you are one incurable slowpoke. Bloody idiotic motherfu..fker.

Go make a living and stop preying on other's money.

Na thunder wey go fire that kleptomaniac hand you used to type this gibberish.
Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by dbulkmoni(m): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Please beware of this man GODSFAVOUR N. ETHAN owner of http://www.rechargecardsandvouchersprinting..com/
He defrauded a friend of mine who is a retired officer the sum of =N=154,800.00 claiming to sell rechargecard pins and printing machines.

as if he is proud about his devilish act, see what he sent to to the man's email when a refund was requested
"U were asking if u could retrieve the money u paid to us, sorry u cannot becos we withdraw the money immediately and we have abandon that acct becos we ve been using it for some time now. We ve somany accts we pay people to open for us with different acct names"

He has many blogs and claim to live in abuja working with the name Gilbert Salami as the Marketing Manager meanwhile he lives in Lagos. he uses Fidelity Bank Account to defraud this man. and the ugly part is that the bank are not helping matters in giving out the identities of this guys

Pls spread this message and beware
Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by ajakaboy1: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
Escalze:

E be like say you be part of them.
Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by Samydee86: 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
hmmmm all in d name of being a yahoo boy some lazy criminals will deny Ppl their hard earned money......hmmmmm what ever you sow is what u reap
Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by Ejisz: 5:19am On Jun 05, 2015
Hello Guys,Open this link and fill the form, you will be asked who referred you, just type (best) you will get instant 1000airtime to any network you use! Its no joke.
I just got mine......
http:///0TafyogOeC konga is giving away Airtime please hurry dont miss out....

.....re broadcast please...
Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2015
Look let nobody judge anyone , whatever you do ..it's only God that can judge ..everybody scam in one way or the other ,if you don't scam for money ,you go Scam girls for their p$$$y, and even those yahoo boys ,all the money wey dem dey collect no be naija economy e dey add to, or before the emergence of yahoo ... How many people dey buy exotic cars ..how many people fit dey spend like them , unlike our stupid politician wey deh carry all our money go save for abroad ... Abeg if you can't do yahoo ,leave them alone jor .... And to you yahoo boys ...the rule is don't get caught ,stay smart and do good.

1 Like

Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by trapQ: 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
And since when are thieves and scammers successful
Escalze:

Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by trapQ: 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
And since when are thieves and scammers successful. You are the problem with the world. Applauding criminals. I hope they steal from you and take away your life savings.... Mumu
Escalze:

Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by trapQ: 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Don't mind him. A thief waiting to happen.
Ograke:

You're a big fool for saying this.

Bloody hypocritical fraudster.

Lazy ass... Work for your own money and stop defrauding others.
Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by olecharles: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Even oyibo day scam. Anyway for yahoo addicts pm me. I can help deliver you. You know what I mean . Charlesole6@gmail.com.
Re: SEE How Yahoo Boys Are Using CSCS To Scam Nigerians by Prestdude: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2015
Wanna sign up for Yahoomail Sign Up using your for a smart Phone

For those who Want to register An Email On Yahoo registration Page using a mobile phones, Following this religiously
http://www.prestnaija.com/www-yahoomail-com-yahoo-registration-get-yahoomail-account/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW / Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Eid Mubarak From Seomarts.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.