Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,237 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Working Format.. Open At Your Consent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Working Format.. Open At Your Consent (551 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Dollar Fund, Pension ETF 40 Open At NSE / Uber Scam, Beware ;new Format By Drivers / Who Can I Report My Bank To, For Debiting My Account Without My Consent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working Format.. Open At Your Consent by whitelondon: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Are u a working boy... Do u need format to back up your job? Format like original certificates for contracts, Airplane Tickets,................ U.S, Canada, Uk or other countries ID like passport, driver's license, employee permit, Stay Passport and others.. Contact me via olanjensin@gmail.com... free for first 5 people.. I give you then you'll comment here that I did so.. no cheating
Re: Working Format.. Open At Your Consent by Fem60(m): 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Do you believe that you can make over $50 daily on fiverr. That I too small, I believe that is what many people will say. Well! $50 is not too small in a day, that is $1500 every single month (300,000). Is not money, when we are talking about fiverr, many Nigerian make more than that. Am here to help you with my two weeks online fiverr training. We guarantee you $50 before the end of the training. Just follow here to read more about this offer: www.nairaland.com/2350151/two-weesks-step-step-fiverr
Re: Working Format.. Open At Your Consent by whitelondon: 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
two email received one from cu************.com and the other from ju********.com

I will respond to those emails after I have that lucky 5.... to those that already emailed, state exactly what type of format you need, if it is certificate for job or US/UK passport, Airplane Tickets etc just name it and I'll give it you free no hassle... just tell me the info you want on your format, if na Passport and others just send me the photo u want on your Passport or Residence permit/ driver's license..

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Help Me Write A Sales Page / Advantages Of Becoming An Instructor On Goskilled.com / Banks Reveals Debtors List Has CBN Deadline Ended July 31, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.