Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Ridiculous Rumours': Kim Kardashian Shoots Down Reports She Is Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ridiculous Rumours': Kim Kardashian Shoots Down Reports She Is Pregnant (1987 Views)

Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump / Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" / Angry Amber Rose Slams Reports She Wore Butt Pads(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ridiculous Rumours': Kim Kardashian Shoots Down Reports She Is Pregnant by greghamite: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kim Kardashian shot down rumours she is pregnant with twins on Wednesday

The KUWTK star had an expletive-riddled Twitter rant earlier that day in reaction to all the spurious stories in circulation about her pregnancy, including one about her having a surrogate and even a fake bump.

‘Oh I was just bored sitting in there for an hour,’ she replied in a husky voice when asked about it .

‘I guess I get a little feisty when I’m pregnant. So I was just responding to people that come up with the most ridiculous things as if they’re facts. So I was like, I might as well just say whatever I want.’

So uncharacteristically volatile was her outburst, she later revealed Twitter admins contacted her to see if her account had been hacked.

Link in...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/06/ridiculous-rumours-kim-kardashian-shoots-down-reports-she-is-pregnant/

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Shows Off Her Nipple Piercing As She Goes Braless In A See-through Vest / Terry G – My House In Iju Would Be Turned Into A Bakery, I’m Now In Lekki / I Wished To Commit Suicide Because Of My Marriage- Jennet Jackson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.