Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets (46504 Views)

How Former President, Goodluck Jonathan Publicly Declared His Assets. / Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets / Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets by Plus234(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2015
I WISH BUHARI WILL REFUSE TO DECLARE HIS ASSET AND NOTHING ANYBODY OR PDP CAN DO ABOUT IT
Re: Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets by joseph1832(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Read the link you provided again and notice that their source was:

http://www.theparadigmng.com/?p=30402

Now click on their source and read the content. You'll realise that it wasn't the military that said they've found Buhari's Certificate but rather one Sunday Akoji who's an APC member.

The Military has never come out to tell us they've found Buhari's Certificate. The only time they made any press statement concerning Buhari's Certificate was that they couldn't find it. Please let's stop peddling propaganda and rumours.

[size=25pt]BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size]
To you its propaganda but to me its not because I remember vividly that even the media houses carried that news and I watched it live.

I won't be surprised if you've forgotten that before the advent social media, their was mass media and I still patronize them.
Re: Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets by opedaydydx9(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2015
ojaydedon:
hmmm.. Gej remains a Hero
in the creeks
Re: Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets by opedaydydx9(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2015
soe:
lol...are you assuming that we are brothers...

Dude, i have no links with your daft family.. Search elsewhere...mugu
lmaoooo
Re: Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2015
soe:
Op is daft
I agree, and stupid too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets by mustymatic(m): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2015
What is Jonathan's profit after these years? wats d point?
Re: Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2015
ojaydedon:

i wonder what u are... Cos he makes more sense than u ryt now
U will never know what he is cos what the O. P did only makes sense to ediots like u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets by ShowYourCertificate: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2015
joseph1832:
To you its propaganda but to me its not because I remember vividly that even the media houses carried that news and I watched it live.

I won't be surprised if you've forgotten that before the advent social media, their was mass media and I still patronize them.
Which media house? Those that propagate propaganda? Keep on deceiving yourself. The fact remains that the Military has not yet found Buhari's Certificate. Since the Military convened a Press Conference to declare that they're not with Buhari's Certificate, it's only logical that they'd convene a Press Conference to declare that they've seen his Certificate. Until that happens, the status quo remains and Buhari remains Certificateless.
Re: Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets by Etinosajay(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2015
So this id1ot barcanista is still going around spreading his contagious stupidity, all in the name of seeking relevance.

Pray tell me how much Goodluck Jonathan is worth now, after leaving office.

Unrepentant fool

1 Like

Re: Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets by greater9ija(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2015
The essense of asset declaration is to compared what was declared at the beginning of tenure to what a political office holder acquired when in Government, if it commensurates with his incomeas political office holder...noww the question is has anybody asked for GEJ end -of-tenure asset declaration after his eight years as VP, acting president and president.

But you are all killing yourselves on person bearly 2 weeks in power

Nigerians.....SMH

1 Like

Re: Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets by worksmart(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2015
Don't be deceived by all this pointless and fake news.
Lets all focus on reasons the president has not presented his cabinet.[size=18pt]Today is the 8th day with no public sighting of Buhari or his team since his inauguration.

No televised interaction with journalists.

Only USA's chosen Osinbajo and Atiku are talking to journalists and helping to maintain the deception.

What I am saying is Buhari was never handed power, Osinbajo may soon be promoted to president.

In the meantime present him as being incompetent; have you noticed that news media are not clamouring for information from the transition committee about the formation of a cabinet?

The trips to Chad and Niger were made before inauguration before he went to London to visit David Cameron and accompany his children back home for his inauguration.

Have you noticed that every scheduled event involving the leadership of APC has been cancelled for one reason or another?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets by akigbemaru: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2015
the only two presidents to have declared their assets.
Re: Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets by philips70(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2015
barcanista:
Whether forced or coerced, all we know is that HE DECLARED his Assets publicly in 2007.

Now we are "Forcing" Buhari and Osinbajo to declare their assets in line with their pledge.

And what changed and happened in 2011. I guess the change in assets between 2007 and 2011 was just too drastic to make it public. Barcanista, I will be angry like every other concerned Nigerian if they don't make it public eventually but using GEJ as a yardstick is an insult on our sensibilities. We cannot forget "I don't give a damn" about 2011 assets public declaration in a hurry. You would have done better by ending this post with Yar'Adua. And please do not forget assets declaration does not end with entry, it should be done on exit also according to the law. Maybe Nobel will request that as a precursor to the expected price.
Re: Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets by essemdeey350(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2015
ojaydedon:

maybe he wants a sign from d gods.. grin

#babawearewatchingyou
Though PMB promised to declare it publicly but the Constitution doesn't say it must be declared publicly but to the code of conduct bureau.
Section 140, subsection 1 limitates this
140. (1) A person elected to the office of
President shall not begin to perform the
functions of that office until he has declared his
assets and liabilities as prescribed in this
Constitution and he has taken and subscribed
the Oath of Allegiance and the oath of off
ice
prescribed in the Seventh Schedule to this
Constitution.
And that I never seen anything related to assets declaration in the provisions of the seventh schedule
Constitution doesn't give him power to declare it publicly but to the code of conduct bureau.
But remember Formal President Yaradua happened to be the first to declare his assets and liabilities but not in line with the constitution
Remember he was sworn in on 29th may 2007 but declared assets and liabilities one month after sworn-in (29th july 2007) and Vice President GEJ declared his, two months after taken oath....
And the constitution says he should declare it before he begins to perform the functions of that office.... Hadn't they began to perform the functions of the President and Vice President within that 1 month and two months respectively?
Nigerians wisen up, as we are responsible for the problems our country has..
To be factual, PMB declared his assets and liabilities in accordance and in line with the constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets by lilcashking(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2015
Lemon12:
is your dad also a Dullard like a Buhari??
hmmm mr english , my frnd change ur skull or change ur english teacher
Re: Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets by jimmayoy: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2015
hmmm.. Gej remains a Hero[/quote]

is that why you hv to quote the whole writeup?incase you dont know,Jonathan ur hero is not among the presidents to hv decleared their asset,the two presidents to ever hv done that are yaradua and buhari,meanwhile ur hero Gej is mandated by the constitution to dealear his asset once more before handover,has he done that ?The essence of dealearing asset upon assumption of office is that you hv to do same before leaving.The question to Gej ur hero now is when is he going to dealear his assets to Nigerians as the law mandated?Ur Hero indeed.
Re: Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets by chiboy11(m): 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nice one 4d records
Re: Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets by Abbasmh(m): 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
Rest in peace @ Yar'adua, the world missed a great man.
Re: Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets by juventino: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
worksmart:
Don't be deceived by all this pointless and fake news.
Lets all focus on reasons the president has not presented his cabinet.[size=18pt]Today is the 8th day with no public sighting of Buhari or his team since his inauguration.

No televised interaction with journalists.

Only USA's chosen Osinbajo and Atiku are talking to journalists and helping to maintain the deception.

What I am saying is Buhari was never handed power, Osinbajo may soon be promoted to president.

In the meantime present him as being incompetent; have you noticed that news media are not clamouring for information from the transition committee about the formation of a cabinet?

The trips to Chad and Niger were made before inauguration before he went to London to visit David Cameron and accompany his children back home for his inauguration.

Have you noticed that every scheduled event involving the leadership of APC has been cancelled for one reason or another?[/size]

Hmmmm. Need to shine my eyes shocked shocked
I can put one or two things together in your post, it makes sense. God help us
Re: Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets by ojaydedon(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

U will never know what he is cos what the O. P did only makes sense to ediots like u.

noted.. What else do u hav to say??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Unofficial Results Of The Annulled June 12 1993 Election / Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / Remi Tinubu Distributes Free Decoders To Lagosians In Her Constituency (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.