Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria (84749 Views)

Senate Makes U-turn On SGF, Magu / Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by hotgunz(m): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
maggilove:
This law will increase moral decadence among children and teenagers. I don't support it. God help us.
we ask for change nw s here pls leave God out of ds

3 Likes

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by tola9ja: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Y always me
because you have a cerebral stain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by theSpark(m): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
How low can we go? Smh
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by adorablelove: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
:-XIs. Dis the change we are talking abt?My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!dis is arant nonsense!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Mogidi: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Average age of legal sex in Europe and America is 18.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by maajin007(m): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Lol
11 year is just too low, its too bad cos it will give d muhamMADians d opportunity to sexual crimes all in d name of religion

Every muhamMADian is a potential r*pist
May God give dis guy wat he deserve.There are some many vagabond in this world.

1 Like

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by boboLIL(m): 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Uwa nmebi....

1 Like

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
maajin007:
May God give dis guy wat he deserve.There are some many vagabond in this world.
Why always me?
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Cyriloha(m): 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=metronaija post=34425805][/quote] we have being longing for Change here we are yeye corrupted leaders
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Whattt!!! So that 27yrs old guy yesterday when dey trip for 16yrs old girl own no bad reach?

1 Like

All because of Muslims like yerimah and co abi

1 Like

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Lagusta(m): 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Lol
11 year is just too low, its too bad cos it will give d muhamMADians d opportunity to sexual crimes all in d name of religion

You are really suffering from grandiose schizophrenia....

You need to see a shrink

2 Likes

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by simpleseyi: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
adorablelove:
:-XIs. Dis the change we are talking abt?My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!dis is arant nonsense!!!!!!!!!

PDP controlled Senate passed the bill.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Zellie: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Now this is just . . .. . callous
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lagusta:

You are really suffering from grandiose schizophrenia....
You need to see a shrink
Y always me?
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by carbony4red(m): 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Lol

Woe betide u 4saying that.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by sniper77(m): 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Paedophiles granted the licence to kill.

1 Like

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Neplusultra(f): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
What shocked Eleven Endtime tins

1 Like

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
carbony4red:

Y always thee?
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by whisperj: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
This is madness... What does an 11 year old know?

1 Like

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by 1stola: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
soe:
u r so useless...how dare you
Just ignore that biafran pig (OREMUSSANCTUS)
He thinks because it is Internet, he can spill any trash from his miserable mouth...
We are watching...
His days are numbered...

2 Likes

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
And the president is ok with it
After all he may decide to get an 11 year old tomorrow since it is now legal in that useless nation

People like wole Soyinka won't open their wide mouths now and speak

[size=18pt]
Shame on Nigeria
I am ashamed to come from such a useless place governed by chronic eediots
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Lol

Oremus, oremus....oremus....

Read the article again!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by freedom96: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Lol

The new form of christian terrorism.Insulting other people's beliefs and when they get a punch for that they shout out terrorist.

"If u insult my mum,you should expect a punch from me"-Pope benedict talking abt charlie hebdo attacks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Timijo(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
This is one of the reasons I did not want Buhari to rule this country.

8 Likes

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Elan83(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
accursed baztardz! I must fvcck 1 of dem kidz!
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by olutunde12(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Well the programme i saw on nta did not support this. The maturity age is still 18 but to earn a life sentence, the victim must be less than 11. For others, the assailant will still be purnished but not with a life sentence. OK?

2 Likes

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by HirstMOG(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
pedophiles

You are right, Northern Agenda. They are now in power, opportunity for them to....!!!!

1 Like

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by cirmuell(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
soe:
For boys or for girls?
At what age will they learn sex education?
And who is gonna buy the condon for them??
Can the senate pls explain further?
Now we see the people that are sampling our chibok girls.
Peados looking for tighter corridors...
cirmuell...how body na?
I'm good bro.
Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by 1stola: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
carbony4red:

Ameen insha Allah. Woe unto OREMUSSANCTUS.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Maybe that's the age for consenting kids...it can't be for an adult and a child. It Will be insane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death / APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today / Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.