Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,470 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor (39771 Views)

Edo Election: Security Beefed Up At Govt House, Other Locations / Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce / Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by nigerhead(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ya mate de trek Abuja to Bayelsa, you carry ya black yansh de trek just 50km. You lucky say dem no flog you join sef for trespassing.

tongue
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
ROFL!!!I come pity am as I look e pix.

Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by Emerald120(f): 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin
FastShipping:
grin grin grin grin
No be small grin
FastShipping:
grin grin grin grin
No be small
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by TunjiMsp: 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mellin:
or maybe lazy
So trekking their future away makes them hard working? Abeg when you go start your own?
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by holard07(m): 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Too bad... The guy for plan his walk well next time. At least he had a good exercise.
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by Babygod: 2:02am On Jun 05, 2015
grin grin grin Let him trek back to where he started.then the Governor will send for him, na still part of exercise
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by MellisaBrown1: 2:26am On Jun 05, 2015
THANKS TO THE GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT SOLVE MY PROBLEMS HIS EMAIL: doctorshekiri@hotmail.com

I was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to Italy for a business trip where he met this girl and since then he hate me and the kids and love her only. so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to Italy to see that other woman. so i and my kids were now so frustrated and i was just staying with my mum and i was not be treating good because my mother got married to another man after my father death so the man she got married to was not treating her well, i and my kids were so confuse and i was searching for a way to get my husband back home because i love and cherish him so much so one day as i was browsing on my computer i saw a testimony about this spell caster DOCTOR SHEKIRI, testimonies shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me so much i also think of give it a try. At first i was scared but when i think of what me and my kids are passing through so i contact him and he told me to stay calm for just 24 hours that my husband shall come back to me and to my best surprise i received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and i called DOCTOR SHEKIRI and he said your problems are solved my child. so this was how i get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from DOCTOR SHEKIRI, i want you all on this forum to join me to say a huge thanks to Wiley Harry, and i will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him on his email: doctorshekiri@hotmail.com he is the solution to all your problems and predicaments in life. once again his email address is doctorshekiri@hotmail.com

HE IS SPECIALIZE IN THE THE FOLLOWING SPELL.

(1) If you want your ex back.

(2) if you always have bad dreams.

(3) If you want to be promoted in your office.

(4) If you want women/men to run after you.

(5) If you want a child.

(6) If you want to be rich.

(7) If you want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.

(cool If you need financial assistance.

(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover your lost money.

(10) if you want to stop your divorce.

(11) if you want to divorce your husband.

(12) if you want your wishes to be granted.

(13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby

(14) Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage

(15) Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.

(16) if you have any sickness like ( H I V ), (CANCER) or any sickness.

(17) if you need prayers for deliverance for your child or yourself.

(18) Lottery winning

once again make sure you contact him if you have any problem he will help you. his email address: doctorshekiri@hotmail.com or call him mobile number +2348058260257
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by jascon1(m): 3:25am On Jun 05, 2015
vicoloni:

So which one have you tried?
I'll advise u to keep on asking
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by benclef519(m): 6:26am On Jun 05, 2015
bois dey hustle
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by tundeotunba(m): 6:26am On Jun 05, 2015
Heya, sorry ehn. Take a seat pls!

Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by ceejay80s(m): 7:35am On Jun 05, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
Asogwa Stanley, a final student of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), completed his 50 kilometre marathon on Monday evening, after taking off around 8am the same day.

He jogged to some prominent places in the coal city before he proceeded to the government house where some friends and well-wishers were there to welcome him.

Unfortunately, Stanley was security men at the gate told him that Ugwuanyi and his Deputy were absent.

But his ardour was not dampened by what some will see as a disappointment.

He told journalists that he is happy for the governor’s election victory and the trek was his own way of showing his joy.

“it gives me much joy that Nsukka man eventually became the Governor of Enugu State,” Stanley said.

“I want to use the race to express my happiness on the development”.

“As a student, I don’t have money to organize events for him like others might have done, but I know I can embark on this distant race and I have succeeded in doing so.

“I really thank God for giving me the strength”.

He assured Ugwuanyi that the youth are behind him as he takes charge in the state.

http://www..net/2015/06/photo-student-turned-back-at-govt-house.html

The guy no lose , after all he do burn sugar out of his system, and now he is free of diabetes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) / Anambra Government's Public Announcement On Sit At Home Order / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.