Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,715 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Quality Or (lack Of) Of "1st Class" Shirts Sold At Suntan!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Quality Or (lack Of) Of "1st Class" Shirts Sold At Suntan!! (6629 Views)

The Most Expensive Bag (hk$1.72m (£146,000) Ever Sold At An Auction (see Photo) / A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Or (lack Of) Of "1st Class" Shirts Sold At Suntan!! by kach91: 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Those of us who purchase or at least know of suntan ventures,here in Lagos(allen ave and opebi) know they sell Discounted T.M lewin/Curtis shirts.
They may have been selling other brands,but majority of us patrons go there for the more established brands I aforementioned.

It seems however that they have stopped selling T.M.Lewin brands(they still sell H N C) and replaced it with the "1st class" brand.On first glance,they look like Lewin Shirts,they state on the pack, its made in London while in the shirt(the label with garment instructions),its stated "made in turkey.They also state its 100% cotton,but honestly doesn't feel like it.

I think this brand is made for a Nigerian,probably by suntan themselves (Which I honestly am not against),the quality of the shirt however feels really inferior,for one sold at almost the same price with H&C or Lewin Shirts.

Please share what you think if you've purchased this brand in question.Is it a knock off,or its good quality?

1 Like

Re: Quality Or (lack Of) Of "1st Class" Shirts Sold At Suntan!! by kach91: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Please this is appealing to every one who has bought the brand of shirts labelled "1st class" to speak up,save others the heart-ache of purchasing heart-break shirts,Please!!!

1 Like

Re: Quality Or (lack Of) Of "1st Class" Shirts Sold At Suntan!! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Well, I have been wearing 1st class shirts bought at Suntan for like 7 months now and they are still looking new and shiny. For me, the shirts are of high quality.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quality Or (lack Of) Of "1st Class" Shirts Sold At Suntan!! by kach91: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
well,I.m sort of relieved to know that the shirts are of good quality.Its almost like they try to force one,albeit politely,to purchase the first class shirts,when one comes in asking for t.m shirts.They come across as an imitation of the latter.Those shirts are made in Turkey,and yet they're claiming London.

There are so many good brands out there,but i.m rather satisfied with the one I know.

1 Like

Re: Quality Or (lack Of) Of "1st Class" Shirts Sold At Suntan!! by Elubim: 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
For someone who has used TM Shirts, the quality and durability when compared to First Class is very disappointing.

Firstly, in terms of fitting and quality of material, TM Shirts make more sense.

Secondly, in terms of durability, the TM shirt lasts longer, as I used my TM for close to three years. The First Class only lasts for about a year or maximum of two years.

I have decided to go back to my TM Brand as this made me happier.

My advice to anyone looking for quality, STICK to Original TM Shirts and save yourself the heartache of using FirstClass.

E no make brain!!!
Re: Quality Or (lack Of) Of "1st Class" Shirts Sold At Suntan!! by edolafa(m): 5:53am On Mar 02, 2016
kach91:
Those of us who purchase or at least know of suntan ventures,here in Lagos(allen ave and opebi) know they sell Discounted T.M lewin/Curtis shirts.
They may have been selling other brands,but majority of us patrons go there for the more established brands I aforementioned.

It seems however that they have stopped selling T.M.Lewin brands(they still sell H N C) and replaced it with the "1st class" brand.On first glance,they look like Lewin Shirts,they state on the pack, its made in London while in the shirt(the label with garment instructions),its stated "made in turkey.They also state its 100% cotton,but honestly doesn't feel like it.

I think this brand is made for a Nigerian,probably by suntan themselves (Which I honestly am not against),the quality of the shirt however feels really inferior,for one sold at almost the same price with H&C or Lewin Shirts.

Please share what you think if you've purchased this brand in question.Is it a knock off,or its good quality?

Well the shirt brand is not that bad. My only problem is why brand it London when the tag carries Turkey. I would have preferred it made in Nigeria was on the tag cus clearly looking at the packaging it shows that it was made to the specification of sultan in Turkey then shipped into the country....... But you know, you can find TM Lewin Shop is at MM2 Ikeja. Could ask for their prices cus i had to catch a 7.02 flight and I guess they open up by 8.00. Got this number on their wall 07046287832 thou I've not tried it out.
Re: Quality Or (lack Of) Of "1st Class" Shirts Sold At Suntan!! by kach91: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2016
I already resorted to getting some not so popular Italian shirts sold at Lagos.If anyone needs new shirts on demand,give it a try.They're of very good quality.Buying T.M online would've been great but for prevailing exchange rate.Only reasonable way of assuring the right balance of price and quality is to go shopping in u.k.
Re: Quality Or (lack Of) Of "1st Class" Shirts Sold At Suntan!! by suntan: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Quality Or (lack Of) Of "1st Class" Shirts Sold At Suntan!! by davo001: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2018
I wear TM shirts and wear 1st Class too and I think its of Little or no Difference , 1st Class Brands are also of good quality material and It doesn't fade even after 80 times of washing

1 Like

Re: Quality Or (lack Of) Of "1st Class" Shirts Sold At Suntan!! by mankettle(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2019
I have used a 1st class shirt since 2014 and it's still presentable. and has not faded. although I don't wear it much because of the colour and my work, it has served me well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See This Guy Who Posted A Picture Of His Pubic Hair On His Private Part / @tutyshub : Sneakers. Footies. Unisex. / Urgent! Organic Ingredients Seller In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.