Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,365 members, 7,780,998 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:13 AM

My First EBOOK So EVER. What Did You Think? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My First EBOOK So EVER. What Did You Think? (872 Views)

What Did You Sell For Your Mother? / What Did Your Horse Say ? / What Did You Do Or Not Do That Made Your Business Fail? Let's Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First EBOOK So EVER. What Did You Think? by Galaxyroyp(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hello.
I have been Making Some bucks on Fiverr some months Now.
So intend to Creating An EBOOK named:

"TOP 10 FIVERR GIGS THAT SELL LIKE CAR KIT"

Though, i have Not create it, but i dont want a situation whereby i will create An Ebook and it will be rendered useless at the end of the day.

-i will show you how to execute these gigs in less than 20MINS.

-i will show you how to hit it big on fiverr(especially creating multiple account.)

-10 traffic sources to making sales.
Thats the reaso
n why i am asking for your view point.

These gigs sell like CAR KIT. Thanks Dav8id
What did you think?? Pals
Re: My First EBOOK So EVER. What Did You Think? by dav8id(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Galaxyroyp:
Hello.
I have been Making Some bucks on Fiverr some months Now.
So intend to Creating An EBOOK named:

"TOP 10 FIVERR GIGS THAT SELL LIKE CAR KIT"

Though, i have Not create it, but i dont want a situation whereby i will create An Ebook and it will be rendered useless at the end of the day.
Thats the reaso
n why i am asking for your view point.

These gigs sell like CAR KIT. Thanks.
What did you think??

it will be useless cuz even without your ebook.if someone visit fiverr he or she will knw what sell hor.

you need to discover a new technique that can make someone sell lot of gig daily or a technique that someone can use and deliver he or her fiverr gig within a second this and many will attract many to buy your ebook..

people like easy but pay information , not telling them this can make the money but without showing them how.
Re: My First EBOOK So EVER. What Did You Think? by hahn(m): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
dav8id:

it will be useless cuz even without your ebook.if someone visit fiverr he or she will knw what sell hor.

you need to discover a new technique that can make someone sell lot of gig daily or a technique that someone can use and deliver he or her fiverr gig within a second this and many will attract many to buy your ebook..

people like easy but pay information , not telling them this can make the money but without showing them how.

Tell am
Re: My First EBOOK So EVER. What Did You Think? by SamTrust(m): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Is it only you will just tell us, or you will show us how to execute those gigs?
Re: My First EBOOK So EVER. What Did You Think? by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Thanks Dav8id.
It was me that made a mistake on The Original Post.
I will include how to execute those gig within 10-20minutes and i will also include bonus on how to market their gigs.
Thanks for that recommendation.
I will add that to the original post.
dav8id:

Re: My First EBOOK So EVER. What Did You Think? by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Thanks For your critics. I need sugestion though
hahn:

Tell am
Re: My First EBOOK So EVER. What Did You Think? by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
SamTrust:
Is it only you will just tell us,
or you will show us how to execute those gigs?
yes, these gigs are in hot demand on fiverr and are easy to deliver.
Yea i will show how to execute it plus 10traffic sources like: Youtube(and how to get more views to get top traffic) and lots More.
Re: My First EBOOK So EVER. What Did You Think? by SamTrust(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Well it will be worth trying.
Thanks.
Galaxyroyp:
yes, these gigs are in hot demand on fiverr and are easy to deliver.
Yea i will show how to execute it plus 10traffic sources like: Youtube(and how to get more views to get top traffic) and lots More.
Re: My First EBOOK So EVER. What Did You Think? by Galaxyroyp(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tnks For your words. It inspired me. Tnx
SamTrust:
Well it will be worth trying. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Your Neighbour Is Always Richer / JP Morgan Dumps Nigeria / With 2500 Naira You Can Own Your Personal Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.