Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones (4847 Views)

Supreme Court Unable To Deliver PDP Ruling Due To Political Interference / Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide / Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dear BeremX and Obiageli,

It is about time that I appreciate you beautiful women for your steadfastness and commitment to seeing a progressive and just Nigeria. Though I may not have met you in person, or spoken to you on the phone, I know for a fact that the debates you engaged in during the political battle for the soul of a nearly destroyed Nigeria, spoke volumes about your resilience, honesty and love for a greater Nigeria.

Social media may look like a small way to contribute, but I can tell you that you both did excellent job in standing out and making Nigeria and the rest of the world believe that indeed we have a right and progressive thinking youth generation that are ready to take Nigeria to the proverbial promise land. It may look like a petit effort, nevertheless it contributed to bringing PMB to power.

I want you both to know that you are a special gift to the social media community, Nigeria and the world. I am grateful to God for creating you and deliberately placing you in a dysfunctional country with dysfunctional leaders. Nevertheless, though you live in such a country in which our current president, PMB is trying to fix, you never sat back to complain or hail corrupt leaders. Rather, you both used the voice provided by this forum and others to drum some sense in our youths. You indeed led in the commonsense revolution from the front.

Thank you Obiageli and Berem for being my anonymous best friends, you are great women, and greater things await you two!

Shalom!

-CramJones

CC: BeremX, Obiageli, lalasticlala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Only the women?
How about :
Gbawe- epistle writer

Egift - propagandist

PassingShot - passingshiiit

Omenka - smeagol

Midolian - minion

Rilwayne001 - I reserve my comment. angry

Donphilopus - donfoolopus grin

Efilefun- efulefu tongue

Pendy79 - sadist undecided

NgeneUkwenu - Hermaphrodite.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by dunkem21(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by gwales: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by gwales: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
Behold! the nemesis of tanoids
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by 9jii(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Only the women?
How about :
Gbawe- epistle writer
Egift - propagandist
Omenka - smeagol
Midolian - minion
Efilefun- efulefu tongue
Their words are daggers to TANoids heart

8 Likes

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by AWONEYAN(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
I doff my cap for these great women of nairaland. They stood by their convictions to the end, they were not cowards , thay are very stable and not been moved by people nor monetary gains. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Only the women?
How about :
Gbawe- epistle writer

Egift - propagandist

Omenka - smeagol

Midolian - minion

Efilefun- efulefu tongue

grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by nke001: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
This cramejones and FFK are similar in character.

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Ewizard(m): 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
intelligence ain't gender based
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Flets: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Redoil: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Only the women?
How about :
Gbawe- epistle writer

Egift - propagandist

Omenka - smeagol

Midolian - minion

Efilefun- efulefu tongue

this ur uppercut is too much na esp gbawe that lives on bariga canal

8 Likes

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Assslicker...smh!

Send them PM and stop creating some stupiid thread.

Hope you are not expecting this rubbish to make front page

9 Likes

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Flets: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
cramjones:
Dear BeremX and Obiageli,

It is about time that I appreciate you beautiful women for your steadfastness and commitment to seeing a progressive and just Nigeria. Though I may not have met you in person, or spoken to you on the phone, I know for a fact that the debates you engaged in during the political battle for the soul of a nearly destroyed Nigeria, spoke volumes about your resilience, honesty and love for a greater Nigeria.

Social media may look like a small way to contribute, but I can tell you that you both did excellent job in standing out and making Nigeria and the rest of the world believe that indeed we have a right and progressive thinking youth generation that are ready to take Nigeria to the proverbial promise land. It may look like a petit effort, nevertheless it contributed to bringing PMB to power.

I want you both to know that you are a special gift to the social media community, Nigeria and the world. I am grateful to God for creating you and deliberately placing you in a dysfunctional country with dysfunctional leaders. Nevertheless, though you live in such a country in which our current president, PMB is trying to fix, you never sat back to complain or hail corrupt leaders. Rather, you both used the voice provided by this forum and others to drum some sense in our youths. You indeed led in the commonsense revolution from the front.

Thank you Obiageli and Berem for being my anonymous best friends, you are great women, and greater things await you two!

Shalom!

-CramJones

CC: BeremX, Obiageli, lalasticlala

Balderdash

Tribute to backward looking minds who have sold their soul to something evil with arguments against common sense.
Since its tribute time, you should consider writing a tribute to Abacha (the non-corrupt one in whom PMB is well pleased).

9 Likes

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by myweb(m): 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Berem I smell you as Op but kontinu sha.

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin
Fucck! angry
Agghhh!.... I forgot to add you on my list!!!
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by StepTwo: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
CramJones abi na CrackJokes has released another nonsense again oooo.

Please good people of Nairaland come lets shît on this thread.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fucck! angry
Agghhh!.... I forgot to add you on my list!!!

undecided
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Fucck! angry Agghhh!.... I forgot to add you on my list!!!
Edit immediately, this transgender needs to be dia.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Beremx(f): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
Thank you cramjones. smiley

Sorry I am just seeing all your mentions on your previous threads. Beremx just finished serving a two days ban that's why I could respond to your mentions. cool

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by ishiamu(m): 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Beremx:
Thank you cramjones. smiley

Sorry I am just seeing all your mentions on your previous threads. Beremx just finished serving a two days ban that's why I could respond to your mentions. cool

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Nigeria

Thanks to me, next time don't break rule 15
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by ishiamu(m): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Only the women?
How about :
Gbawe- epistle writer

Egift - propagandist

Omenka - smeagol

Midolian - minion

Efilefun- efulefu tongue

grin cheesy grin cheesy. To mention but a few

4 Likes

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by BrokenTV: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
And you forgot to add the SHE-MALE Ngene ukwenu.
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Only the women? How about : Gbawe- epistle writer
Egift - propagandist
Omenka - smeagol
Midolian - minion
Efilefun- efulefu tongue
Sivinus the Snapper, bringing down people since the days of Lord Lugard.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
ishiamu:

grin cheesy grin cheesy. To mention but a few
Yes o grin

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by MalcoImX: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Salute to our women fighters. They're so much appreciated. May God continue to bless and guide them in all their endeavors.

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by MizMyColi(f): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
gringringrincheesy
SeverusSnape:
Only the women?
How about :
Gbawe- epistle writer

Egift - propagandist

Omenka - smeagol

Midolian - minion

Efilefun- efulefu tongue

Not like I support Name calling though, but this up there's so hilarious!

Thank God you didn't include my dear caselessgrin

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringrincheesy

Arrggghhh!!! angry

I forgot the senseless Caseless, too much Janjawweeeds!

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Caseless: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringrincheesy

he wont dare put my name on that list; I remain their bugaboo on this forum.
Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Caseless: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
nke001:
This cramejones and FFK are similar in character.

You see an unflinching love for igbo women in him right? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tribute To Political Supporters - Berem And Obiageli - Cramjones by Caseless: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Arrggghhh!!! angry

I forgot the senseless Caseless, too much Janjawweeeds!
you lacustrine inhabitant, will you dive off?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Majority Of Yoruba Claim Lagos As State Of Origin. / Ezekwesili, Soludo, Okonjo Iweala To Make Buhari’s Economic Team / Tension In Douglas House As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Fails To Return- AIT NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.