Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? (5495 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by ireneony(f): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
i am tired of keeping male friends, cos 80% of my male friends end up wooing me
is it a crime to be pretty and have male friends?
Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by AbuMikey(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Maybe they see You as a 'Loose Girl', that's why they always end up wooing You.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by agarawu23(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
embarassed
Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by IamLEGEND1: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
No sane dude likes the dreaded friendzone

coz no one gets out of there alive.

#ItzAdeathTrap

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by AbuMikey(m): 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
No sane dude likes the dreaded frienzone

No sane dude with a Girlfriend would ever get bothered about the 'dreaded' friendzone, from other ladies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by confistified(m): 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
it's not a crime but no sane guy would want to be friendzoned..... nd wooing also is not a crime...... its either u say no nd lose a frnd or d mumu accepts to be friendzoned Or u say yes nd get a guy u can trust nd u no most things abt him(ur friend) as a bf. When ur frnd is also ur bf wink
Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sorry ireneony. Wrong time to create a thread grin

Dygeasy_ just created a thread and all the attention will be on that thread,, so your thread won't be getting enough attention grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by IamLEGEND1: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
AbuMikey:

No sane dude with a Girlfriend would ever get bothered about the 'dreaded' friendzone, from other ladies.

u never heard of 2-timing bro?

though i'm in no way an advocate.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by AbuMikey(m): 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nairaland's resident Scalywag just commented. grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by jamex93(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
so u con dey advertise your self join the one wey dey do u abi
Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by AbuMikey(m): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

u never heard of 2-timing bro?

though i'm in no way an advocate.

So, You see, if You not an advocate, then 2-timing is actually worthless cause, which no sane guy would want to embark on.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
ireneony:
But I've not wooed you na cheesy
Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by ireneony(f): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
jamex93:
so u con dey advertise your self join the one wey dey do u abi
i'm not here to advertise, am only here to voice what's on my mind..
the most painful thing is they usually come as a very good friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by dharay99: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
ireneony:
wats wrong tonyt...
Are doz pills finished already....

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by Minet16(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
ireneony:

1: OP were you forced to be their Friend??
2: OP friendship is not by force.
3: OP its your fault cus you presented yourself to be cheap, so the guys used that as a medium to ask you out.
4: OP get real friends and live a real life

MINET16
Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by 2dice(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
ireneony:
if truly u are that pretty ... To marry might be hard ..I guess you know why....
Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by ireneony(f): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
2dice:
if truly u are that pretty ... To marry might be hard ..I guess you know why....
how?
Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by peeparty(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
bbk to comment........campaign thread here i come
Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by jamex93(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
ireneony:
i'm not here to advertise, am only here to voice what's on my mind..
the most painful thing is they usually come as a very good friend

oya date all of dem na

grin grin

it will help u
Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by jamex93(m): 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
ireneony:

it wont b a bad idea if u can attach your pic

cool cool
Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
misssclassy:
Sorry ireneony. Wrong time to create a thread grin

Dygeasy_ just created a thread and all the attention will be on that thread,, so your thread won't be getting enough attention grin grin
what the heck! U are one hell of a lady,u indeed knw how to make one feel bad.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by IamLEGEND1: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
AbuMikey:

So, You see, if You not an advocate, then 2-timing is actually worthless cause, which no sane guy would want to embark on.

the truth is

while it is entirely possible to have casual friends of the opposite gender

it is extremely

X-TREEEEEMELY

difficult to have a very close friend of the opposite gender. A tight friend gets to know and deal with your habits et al. and if that friend stays for the long run, he obviously likes you(coz we cant be friends with people we dont like)

So in the case of platonic friendships btwn members of opposite sèxes..... that mutual respect and admiration u have for each other escalates pretty fast.

itz not only a guy thing too, a lot of galz have experienced diz, but as we all know

they'd rather die than tell the guy

they go ahead and scheme behind his back so that he loses all his prospective romantic interests and turns his attention towards her(romantically).

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
AbuMikey:
Nairaland's resident Scalywag just commented. grin

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. The 'he' who keeps masquerading as a 'she' and who never goes offline. Maybe 'she' is the anti-spam bot, the bionic one.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
I see thesonofmark viewing this thread. Op u are in for trouble. Waiting for e-brawl. It gonna be fun.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by AbuMikey(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:

Sorry, are You a lesbian?
Your Profile Pic suggests so.. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
AbuMikey:

Sorry, are You a lesbian?
Your Profile Pic suggests so.. .-X
are u dat dense? Guys that read absurd meaning to simple tinx disgust me. Must u let ur evil mind prevail ur sense of judgement?. That is simply a pix of me and my frnd during matric. Be reasonable.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:

It's why I am 'her' nemesis. 'She' is either psychotic or just gets the twisted kicks from presenting 'herself' as silly.
Either way, 'she' should seek rehab and get sedated to unconsciousness till this terraforma blows up in a pyroclastic galactic cannonball.smiley
Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by MizTyna(f): 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
I have male friends. The key to that is drawing a very firm line. But some of them no send the line sha,lol

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by AbuMikey(m): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

the truth is

while it is entirely possible to have casual friends of the opposite gender

it is extremely

X-TREEEEEMELY

difficult to have a very close friend of the opposite gender. A tight friend gets to know and deal with your habits et al. and if that friend stays for the long run, he obviously likes you(coz we cant be friends with people we dont like)

So in the case of platonic friendships btwn members of opposite sèxes..... that mutual respect and admiration u have for each other escalates pretty fast.

itz not only a guy thing too, a lot of galz have experienced diz, but as we all know

they'd rather die than tell the guy

they go ahead and scheme behind his back so that he loses all his prospective romantic interests and turns his attention towards her(romantically).

sighs!

Okay.

But, don't forget everyBody are never the same.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
@OP any of ur male friends dat wooed u are nt ur friend, they re just an opportunist, "im friends with so many beautiful ladies and i will never woo them.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? by AbuMikey(m): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
are u dat dense? Guys that read absurd meaning to simple tinx disgust me. Must u let ur evil mind prevail ur sense of judgement?. That is simply a pix of me and my frnd during matric. Be reasonable.

Hahahahahahaha! gringringrin

It was just a harmless question from my evil inquisitive mind, and You are going all Ballistic on Me. cry

Well, sorry, if You felt offended by My question.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? / She Cheated On Me / 6 Proven Sex Positions To Achieve Orgasm Faster Than You Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.