Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN (48744 Views)

Evolution Of Dance / [music] Korede Bello Ft. 2face, Olamide, Davido, Lil Kesh & Phyno-godwin (remix) / Download Godwin Remix By Korede Bello And All Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by shammahyaro(f): 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Just watched the video on youtube..and i was like..... Seriously??..... undecided
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Uncletony:

Hahhaahahhaahaha..guy u funny die!
Guy?
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
I will ask him
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by thefakestan: 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
[img][/img][url][/url]
Called Godwin
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by festusfeezy(m): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
I think it should beauty called Godwin........ Period
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by leahcimzil: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
the re-tarded dance
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by lassdon: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
omo! share this one

Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/senate-makes-11-years-legal-age-to-have.html

ICPC Interrogates Fmr IGP Mike Okiro, Others Over N275.5m Fraud
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/icpc-interrogates-fmr-igp-mike-okiro.html

Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/bomb-blast-rocks-yola-market-many.html

Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/vice-president-osinbajo-arrives-enugu.html

Remembering Kudirat Abiola, 19 Years After Her Assassination (pictures
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/remembering-kudirat-abiola-19-years.html

Fans Blast Harrysong For Wearing Bathroom Slippers (photos)
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/fans-blast-harrysong-for-wearing.html

Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS]
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/alibaba-blasts-women-who-expose-boobs.html
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sweetyie:
Epilepsy stunt. That's d name.
i thought i was the only one that noticed it
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Ibime(m): 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
DrSage:
I watched it some hours ago. The dance steps looks somewhat suspicious.
I'm afraid he is...

Effeminate
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Uncletony(m): 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Guy?

Yaa for the sake of this joke
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by williams368(m): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Conji dance
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by mujahid1339(m): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
gayoyo
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Godwin for the song..... But Satanwin for the dance steps. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by AnneMomoh: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Uncletony(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Rochas okorocha can do better
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Orubebe dance or better still jega dance
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Uncletony:

Yaa for the sake of this joke

Got it cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

AnneMomoh:

Jaguar?
Jagaban tongue
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by drmaxayuba(m): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
DO YOU CONSIDER A CAREER WITH UNILEVER PLC? MAKERS OF . ( Omo, Lux, Sunlight, Lifebouy, Dove, Vaseline, Lipton , BlueBand, Knorr, Ryco, CloseUp, Pepsodent, etc..
CHECK OUT THERE SWEET SPOTS... NOT ONLY DO THEY PRODUCE CONSUMER GOODS BUT MUCH MORE TO THAT...
1. A business world whose brand serves over 2 billion people all over the world every day and has over 173,000 people as employees globally.
2.A business world built on five (5) basic principles: " Always working with Integrity, Positive impact, Continuous commitment, Setting out aspirations and working with orhers"
3. A business world that doesn't just preach the gospel of sustainable living but also practice it to the fullest and has a vision of obtaining all its raw materials via sustainable means "Growth That Doesn't cost the Earth"
4. Unilever World is friendly to students and believe so much in youths of today as strong pillars of every nations.. with programs like
>Unilever Idea Trophy ... Yearly,
> Unilever campus Ambassadors program
> campus U-Inspire
> Cooking Competitions
> university star ( who wants to be a Uni-Star
> etc.
To be part of this great company of successful people... Join Us here https://m.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/844848612231567/?type=1&refid=52&__tn__=E
1. Like the post
2. Ask any question about Unilever plc. And u are ... Part of US...
➡ brought to u by Unilever Campus Ambassadors A.B.U Zaria...

https://m.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/844848612231567/?type=1&theater

Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by fikky2013(f): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Funny topic, very funny comments...
What a good way to retire to bed
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Segadem(m): 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Barselonia:
I just Downloaded the Godwin video and everything about the video is Okay But the only thing that amazed me is that dancing step of korede bello...

What name can be giving to the dancing step, we know skelewu,itigi, shoki and the rest...

can we call this odoyo dance. grin
palongo
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by yorubaboiy: 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
bi ifa lere
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by creamylicious(f): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Gay-pilepsy

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Swagk101(m): 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sweetyie:
Epilepsy stunt. That's d name.
grin grin grin
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Tval(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
He's having a defect in his Sex chromosomes.. It seems he has XXY instead of X and Y
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by darkashes(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
That dance is gay. So after the long awaited months of recess na dhat rubbish they bring as video. Lubbish

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by DrSage(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ibime:

Effeminate
na u talk am o
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by hardeywhale22(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
#Spiritual
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Misternas89(m): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
haywire07:
So even if d dance has a name ,u think I'll follow and dance it too?
Nigba ti awon aye o ma din akara Lori mi
Bad guy ni bobo yi shaa, that yoruba sentence got me cracking tho.
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by cocokiller1(f): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lol

i think he's just looking 4 what will keep the godwin video trending like he did in dorrobucci with his wink...
I think dude has issues with dancing...
abi una knw see the way him bin dy rock tree 4 dat adaobi video.

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by wDavis03: 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
BIGGEST SECRETE TO MAKING NOTING LESS THAN #150,000 IN LESS THAN A MONTH IN NIGERIA

THIS IS THE MOST RELIABLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD ONLINE BUSINESS/JOB EVER THAT HAS HELPED THOUSANDS OF NIGERIANS, AND YOU SHOULD COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY FOR GETTING HERE

NOTE THAT IT IS TOTALLY FREE, NO HIDDEN CHARGES AT ALL.

AND THIS JOB IS MEANT FOR EVERYBODY AND YOU DONT NEED TO BE AN INTERNET GURU BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE MONEY HERE.

A lot of Nigerians has searched in one way or the order on how to earn a

living in Nigeria (make good money) because of the lack of job opportunity
in the country, and I’ve been in that position before until I was able to
make a way out for myself with the help of God. After a long search in
the internet trying and failing, wasting much money, I found a genuine
and legitimate way of making money in Nigeria.

Let me go straight to the point.instead of waiting for Nigerian government to provide jobs for me, i started this business making nothing less
than #100,000 in less than a month. Now I make close to about #150,000
in a month. The little secrete is this, I found a place online where there are
millions of employers looking for individuals to do some jobs for them.
These jobs include writing articles and essay on various topics For their
adverts, website or blog.

After registering for free, you would be given the opportunity to add your skills, which includes all the things you can do online like writing, web designing, auto cad and many more. you can add a maximum of 20 skills and a minimum of one. Don’t worry even if you don’t know how to go about the skills. stuff, the E-book guide will teach you everything you need.

after setting up your account, all the jobs in the website, that are related to your skills would appear on your dash board, so its just for you to go there and select the suitable ones and do them and get paid. here, there are millions of jobs waiting for you. SO DON’T BE SCARED, THE JOBS DON’T GET FINISHED.

NOTE THAT YOU CAN SET THE CONDITIONS OF THE JOB, IF HALF OF THE PAYMENT SHOULD BE PAID BEFORE THE JOB IS DONE OR NOT, TIME TO COMPLETE THE JOB AND LOTS MORE. SO IT DEPENDS ON YOU.

A 500 word essay goes for about $10 dollars and
you can do this in less than an hour simply by copying from Google. And you can
write up to 5 a day, that is 5 x $10= $50 in a day depending on how serious you are.
Approximately #10,000 currently
in Nigeria. Multiply by 30 days in a month. Imagine how much you can make
from this business. I get my cash paid directly to my bank account here in
Nigeria no stress.

The most important thing is that there is no registration fee, everything is totally free to set up this
business.
Therefore I have spent the last 10 months putting these A-Z steeps together
on an E-book to save you your time and stress searching for
how to make it in Nigeria. It all depends on your determination to work.

THIS E-BOOK CONTAINS ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION YOU NEED FROM SCRATCH ON HOW TO START UP THIS BUSINESS/JOB.

THE A-Z GUIDE GIVES DETAILED INFORMATION ON;

HOW TO REGISTER SUCCESSFULLY ON THE SITE FOR FREE

HOW TO SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT

HOW TO CHOSE AND ADD YOUR SKILLS

START DOING THE JOBS PROVIDED

AND MOST IMPORTANT HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, NO STRESS!!!!!!!!

THIS BOOK COMES WITH ALL SCREEN SHOT TO MAKE EVERYTHING AS EASY AS ABC….

For this reason, the normal price of this E-book guide is #5,000 but I am giving out this guide for as low as #3,000 for now, to make it affordable by almost everybody and also add some value and seriousness to this info. therefore i urge you to get your copy now before it returns back to its normal price. For those who are interested, you can call me or wats app me on 08131876569 or e-mail me on popoolajoel4@gmail.com in order to put you through. I
am also willing to give special teaching to these persons. For those who also
have any question, you can also inbox me or call me on 08131876569.

TAKE A LOOK AT MY SCREEN SHOT EARNINGS BELOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / Nigeria’s Top 50 Songs(1960-2010) – The Complete Music Countdown, Do You Agree? / Top 20 Hottest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.