Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Man And Woman Sleeping Compartment - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man And Woman Sleeping Compartment (613 Views)

Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water / Lol!! Mad Man And Woman Cau Ght Havi Ng S 3x In A Corner At Aba ( See !8 Photos) / Cockroach And Woman Lifecycle, Funny But True! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man And Woman Sleeping Compartment by jpj(m): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2009
A man and a woman who have never met before find themselves in the same sleeping carriage of a train. After the initial embarrassment they both go to sleep, the woman on the top bunk, the man on the lower.

In the middle of the night the woman leans over, wakes the man and says, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm awfully cold and I was wondering if you could possibly get me another blanket."

The man leans out and, with a glint in his eye, says, "I've got a better idea, just for tonight, let's pretend we're married."

The woman thinks for a moment. "Why not," she giggles.

"Great," he replies, "Get your own damn blanket!"

(1) (Reply)

Lifetime Savings / Only down-to-earth Nigerians can relate to this...lol / Superman Bachelor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.