Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements - Health (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements (165954 Views)

The Best Food And Supplements For HIV / Your Health, Nutrition And Supplements / Governor Ganduje Destroys Illegal Drugs And Expired Food Items. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by AdorableAyo: 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
Supplement for itching after bath....heard some supplements work
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 4:42am On Sep 19, 2019
AdorableAyo:
Supplement for itching after bath....heard some supplements work
Before you see supplement/drug support for your post-bathing body itch, what have you done on your own to cross check and rule out obvious causes to your presenting complaint?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by frank4578(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Good day doctors in the house, I really appreciate the good work you guys are doing here, I recently treated mild ulcer and the usual stomach pain has gone but now for some week now I have been having back pain and body and I have taken some drugs since some day I will feel better and the next the pain comes back
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by sheddyboy01(m): 12:14am On Sep 21, 2019
2Ballz:

Before you see supplement/drug support for your post-bathing body itch, what have you done on your own to cross check and rule out obvious causes to your presenting complaint?
Thanks for your support thus far?

Can one get a good Magnesium Glycinate chelate here in 9ja?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 6:47am On Sep 21, 2019
sheddyboy01:
Thanks for your support thus far?
Can one get a good Magnesium Glycinate chelate here in 9ja?
How much have you checked for it?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 6:51am On Sep 21, 2019
frank4578:
Good day doctors in the house, I really appreciate the good work you guys are doing here, I recently treated mild ulcer and the usual stomach pain has gone but now for some week now I have been having back pain and body and I have taken some drugs since some day I will feel better and the next the pain comes back
Give me names of the drugs you use in treating your ulcer?
And also the drugs you used in relieving your intractable backache?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by sheddyboy01(m): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2019
2Ballz:

How much have you checked for it?
Have check, I was seeing, mg, cacium.

But it's magnesium Glycinate chelate supplement I need
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by frank4578(m): 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
I had stop taking the ulcer medicine for 3 weeks before this sudden back pain but am taking Rabeprazole sodium 30mg it has reduced the pain abit but I still feel that hotness in the back and body pain
2Ballz:

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by frank4578(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
So the back pain is gone but am experiencing knee pain and it as if my knee can’t carry my body weight and when I am lying down it as it my knee veins are pulling me
2Ballz:

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:07am On Oct 12, 2019
2Ballz:

I guess you were one of those that thought it okay in using Dexamethasone in putting up weight. This is wrong anyway.
My piece of advice to you now is to seek a doctor's help for problems I perceive is coming up with a high level of your cortisol hormone (Hypercortisolism or Cushings syndrome). This may or may not be related to the Xasten you have once used.
For the lab:
1. Go for a full blood count(especially WBC in differentials)
2. Thyroid function test.
3. Cortisol hormone profile.

I've been using xasten for weight gain.
Is it bad?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by UtilityRational(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
please how effective is Mebo gastro intestine ulcer capsule in curing ulcer
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by enny1000(f): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
Good day. Pls it's safe to take supplements like, MSM, ALA, vit c, collagen, grapeseed extract, glutathione and vitamin code during my Period? Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Anita1111: 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
Please I'm trying to gain a few pounds Can I take vitamin/mineral supplements ( Daravit forte) together with cypri gold? �
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Anita1111: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
Please I have left lower abdomen pains usually early in the morning when I wake and occasional "sharp" pain in my left breast and left side of my belly please what does it mean?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Anita1111:
Please I'm trying to gain a few pounds Can I take vitamin/mineral supplements ( Daravit forte) together with cypri gold? �
Yes, you can take vitamin supplements. That alone should help you . However, if you keep losing weight without any underlying organic cause, you could add cyroheptadine which is what cyprigold contains. Cheers.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
It has being a while I answered questions. I hope I can answer some again for the next few months without being too busy. Hopefully.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by touchweb: 2:55am On Oct 31, 2019
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
touchweb:
is there any drugs to get white teeth http://whiteteethpro.com/how-to-whiten-teeth-with-baking-soda-ultimate-guide/
None that I know of
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Partteen: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
Anita1111:
Please I have left lower abdomen pains usually early in the morning when I wake and occasional "sharp" pain in my left breast and left side of my belly please what does it mean?

Pls visit the hospital to see a doctor for an extensive check up. Don't self medicate so you don't compound your problem
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by otabuko(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2019
Happy new month Doctors in the house. Please there's this superdose capsule sold in my office. How good or bad is this Superdose? Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
I've been using xasten for weight gain.
Is it bad?
Why use Xasten to fasten a gain in weight?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by macromyk: 1:26am On Nov 14, 2019
frank4578:

Please what drug did you use for your ulcer treatment
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by adedayo77: 6:33am On Nov 14, 2019
Doctor in the house,
please help me to interpret this semen analysis result and also advice on the solution to any abnormality.
App: Cream white
PH: 8.0
viscosity: Low
Volume: 2.5ml
plus coll:numerous
Motility
- Motile 30%
- Dead 70%
progression
- Active 20%
- Sluggish 30%
Morphology
- Normal 30%
- Abnormal 70%
Total Count 28.1*10^-6 coll/ml
Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Thridbaby: 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
hello pharm, long story o
i did family planning(jadelle 5yrs) this year Feb, i started having series of symptoms may from high blood pressure, palpitation, chest pain, pressure on head etc. by july i was advise to remove it, since then i have done series of test all negative but each day i still wake up with new symptoms. i treated typhoid which was very high last week with injection & drugs now am on well woman max but have been having internal weakness & my body always feel shaky when ever am hungry, feels like i cant breath well until i eat, still suffering from anxiety. My ? is, is it possible that it is my hormone that is still reacting or it was d typoid(140-180 in 4places) with malaria was positive or something eles.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Healthyway15: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
macromyk:

Please what drug did you use for your ulcer treatment

Hello... sorry about your condition. I saw this as I was checking through the thread. I think I should make my own contribution.

A Stomach Ulcer is an open sore in the upper digestive tract. The pain is usually in the upper middle part of the abdomen, above the belly button(navel) and below the abdomen.

The ulcer pain can feel like burning, gnawing, and it may go through to the back. Ulcer pain often comes when the stomach is empty. The pain is often at night and early morning and can last anywhere from a few minutes to several hours. The ulcer pain may be temporarily relieved by food, antacids, or vomiting.

Causes of stomach pain include : bacterium called Helicobacter pylori(H. pylori), aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), pain relievers like ibuprofen.

Symptoms include : abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, weight loss and in several cases bleeding in the stomach or duodenum.

Treatment : The best is to go for a permanent and lasting solution. Taking antacids, honey, unripe pawpaw and banana, moringa leaves etc, is just for a temporary relief, that's why the pain still reoccurs after some time.

We recommend effective natural food supplements as lasting solutions to treat any disease or ailment, and people share their testimonies every time they make use of our products and services.

For complete treatment, we recommend proven and effective natural food supplements of our reputable Company to treat Stomach ulcer. They work by closing the gastric sore and correcting and imbalances in the digestive tract completely.

For enquiries, you can reach us on whatsapp on this number : 08164269252. Email : Wayhealthy15@gmail.com

Thank you!
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
Thridbaby:
hello pharm, long story o
i did family planning(jadelle 5yrs) this year Feb, i started having series of symptoms may from high blood pressure, palpitation, chest pain, pressure on head etc. by july i was advise to remove it, since then i have done series of test all negative but each day i still wake up with new symptoms. i treated typhoid which was very high last week with injection & drugs now am on well woman max but have been having internal weakness & my body always feel shaky when ever am hungry, feels like i cant breath well until i eat, still suffering from anxiety. My ? is, is it possible that it is my hormone that is still reacting or it was d typoid(140-180 in 4places) with malaria was positive or something eles.
What were those series of tests you did that came negative?

Don't you think you are overworking the body?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
adedayo77:
Doctor in the house,
please help me to interpret this semen analysis result and also advice on the solution to any abnormality.
App: Cream white
PH: 8.0
viscosity: Low
Volume: 2.5ml
plus coll:numerous
Motility
- Motile 30%
- Dead 70%
progression
- Active 20%
- Sluggish 30%
Morphology
- Normal 30%
- Abnormal 70%
Total Count 28.1*10^-6 coll/ml
Thanks in anticipation
Count is okay. Out of the count few good percent can move proudly. This definitely will affect activeness being that swimming activity is poor.
Affecting the count are low levels of normally formed sperm cells. This may nearly affect all the other criteria as discussed formerly.
Try and do another analysis to confirm this result to what it really is, and seek a doctor's advice on what to do should it turn same with the former.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by YungJo207(m): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hibiscus powder
Chebe powder
Sudanese dilka
Tumeric powder
Avacado butter
Mango butter
Kojic acid powder 99%

Alpha Arbutin 99%
Rosehip extract
Glutathione powder
Hyaluronic powder
Giga white powder

Orange powder
Vitamin C ascorbic acid
Citric Acid
Vitamin B3 niacinamide powder
Bentonite clay powder
Cocamidopropyl betaine powder
Kojic dip 98%
Bromelain enzyme powder ( 2,000GDU )
Hydroxyethylcellulose ( HEC ) 100,000 viscosity, cosmetics grade

And many more Available for sale contact for prices for order of 3items and above, can also deliver within Nigeria and outside Nigeria.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by earthsync(f): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2019
where can I get adderall?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm / Help-hepatitis / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.