Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements - Health (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements (165988 Views)

The Best Food And Supplements For HIV / Your Health, Nutrition And Supplements / Governor Ganduje Destroys Illegal Drugs And Expired Food Items. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 7:32am On May 14, 2020
Douglascosta:
If I test negative for HIV after 5 weeks of exposure, do I still need to take another test?
We may need to know the name of the HIV test you did.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 7:35am On May 14, 2020
Investnow2017:
Doctor, What supplement can you recommend for a case of clinical depression or dystemia. My friend is always feeling low and unmotivated and does not believe in antidepressants since none has worked for him either.

I will appreciate it if you could reply. Thanks
We will appreciate if you tell us the kind of Antidepressants he has used so far. Meanwhile, we also advised that your friend seeks a doctor's help or a doctor with extra training on psychiatry to handle his clinical depression with ease.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 8:44am On May 14, 2020
Malik1338:
Hi guys. Please what drugs or supplement can one use to reverse or reduce hair loss

Have you seen your doctor to know the cause of your hair loss?
How long has this been?
Age?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Douglascosta: 9:19am On May 14, 2020
2Ballz:

We may need to know the name of the HIV test you did.
HIV 1/hiv2
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Investnow2017: 10:46am On May 14, 2020
2Ballz:

We will appreciate if you tell us the kind of Antidepressants he has used so far. Meanwhile, we also advised that your friend seeks a doctor's help or a doctor with extra training on psychiatry to handle his clinical depression with ease.

I have just found out he has been taking imipramine, the tabs.

I thought there could be some supplements that will be of help for him. He is getting tired of taking the antidepressant as it seems it's no longer working having taken it for some years now. He has been tried on other antidepressants too but they didn't quite work.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by yetunsbay(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2020
Hi, I'm skinny and wish to be robust a bit. Someone recommend DIKONGA (Dexamethasone) & Cod liver oil capsules.

Am I good to go......Or any side effect ?

If there is, can u recommend any for me pls
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by macnino399: 5:34pm On May 14, 2020
2Ballz:

Do you experience this frequently?
How long has this been?
When and how did you discover this?
Have you seen your doctor on this issue?
I was recently depressed over something and that's when it started, the doctor I met said it happens if someone is depressed and it wears off over time. I just want to know if anyone has passed through this Sir, is it normal?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Skripture: 10:07am On May 18, 2020
ugomnaanny:
check your blood level and thank me later
Thank you Sir.
I always experience dizziness which comes with headache and fatigue everyday.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Shunbis(m): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
RuthlessAnalyst:

My Dear Recent Studies shows that people that consume lots of Supplements are Predispose to Cancer.
Make sure your Dr. prescribe the right Supplements for You.
My advice is that you Eat a Balance Diet with lots of Fruits and Veges with little supplement
I Believe supplements are collection of vitamins, and a lot of them are water soluble which an overdose is never reached.
for the cancer story, much doubts are to be cleard
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by oladimeji2me: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
please advise I can't smell odour and my tongue is tasteless
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by timid101: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Skripture:
Hello,
About a year ago, I had a "supposed" exposure to HIV. I had all the symptoms you can think of. I still have some of them till this moment ( recurring mouth ulcers, blurry vision, dizziness and swollen lymph nodes). I tested outside the recommended 6 months periods and it came out negative. The lady i had sex with tested negative also severally. I've been falling sick more after the exposure, so much for someone who rarely get sick. I know i'm immunocompromised as it stands, can anyone recommend any supplements or drugs to boost my immune system?

Are you still having these symptoms? What about weight loss?

I read somewhere where it is said that there are different types of strains and it determines the outcome of the test.

Also, I sent you private message. I'll like us to connect. Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by mignone(f): 3:04am On Jun 07, 2020
@ heavenet
Hello pharm!
Kudos to u for your kind gesture&patience here.
Two questions pls...
- what supplements or vitamins can u recommend to a woman in her mid thirties planning a first pregnancy? NB: regular menstrual cycles &no issues for now.
- what supplements/vitamins/bitters (not drugs) would u recommend for seniors in their sixties who've had BP issues bt has well improved? This is in a bid to totally stop d BP meds which they've been gradually weaned off with many lifestyle changes.
Thanks.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by mignone(f): 3:06am On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by lanreabbey(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2020
yetunsbay:
Hi, I'm skinny and wish to be robust a bit. Someone recommend DIKONGA (Dexamethasone) & Cod liver oil capsules.

Am I good to go......Or any side effect ?

If there is, can u recommend any for me pls
If u truely love yourself, stay away from Dexamethasone
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by yetunsbay(m): 9:29am On Jun 07, 2020
lanreabbey:
If u truely love yourself, stay away from Dexamethasone
I appreciate. Can u kindly make a recommendation on my subject matter
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by dovee69: 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Good evening, please is there any supplement I can take for ringing in the ear?. Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by spongebob0006(f): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hello, please what drug can be used to permanently cure constant/frequent catarrh. Thanks.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Skripture: 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
timid101:

Are you still having these symptoms? What about weight loss?

I read somewhere where it is said that there are different types of strains and it determines the outcome of the test.

Also, I sent you private message. I'll like us to connect. Thanks
I lost massive weight few weeks after exposure
Still experience mouth sores once in a while. Fatigue and headache is now a norm.
But I'm better than before
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by timid101: 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
Skripture:

I lost massive weight few weeks after exposure
Still experience mouth sores once in a while. Fatigue and headache is now a norm.
But I'm better than before

Okay. Happy to know you're better.

I just sent you another email through nairaland. Please reply so we can communicate there.

Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by efficiencie(m): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
@2Ballz, @heavenet, @timid101 my woman, a virgin, is having a hard time with me deflowering her. She anticipates the pain despite a lot of pre-intimacy and lube and this has been an issue for me. I have heard of prescription drugs like Tylenol and Xanax which could make her relaxed before the show but I also learned they could be addictive. From a medical standpoint what would you advice I do. Thanks.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 9:50am On Aug 03, 2020
efficiencie:
my woman, a virgin, is having a hard time with me deflowering her. She anticipates the pain despite a lot of pre-intimacy and lube and this has been an issue for me. I have heard of prescription drugs like Tylenol and Xanax which could make her relaxed before the show but I also learned they could be addictive. From a medical standpoint what would you advice I do. Thanks.
To start with, have you seen a doctor about this discomfort?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by efficiencie(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
2Ballz:

To start with, have you seen a doctor about this discomfort?

Yes, we did. We managed to consult with a doctor about this and he recommended some drugs among other things. He prescribed multiple pain relievers like buscopan, sirdalud and one other one like that. I would like a second professional advice. Is it not too much loading my wife with multiple pain relievers? I felt one of them should be enough but the doctor prescribed three of them and in the required that my wife take the dosage for 5 days.

Afraid dey cash me make I no go use pain reliever injure my wife ohhh!
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by ugofulfilled(m): 9:20am On Aug 05, 2020
Good morning Pharm.
I sincerely thank you for what you're doing on here. Please I have a concern: I was diagnosed sometime ago for Anxiety by my doctor. He prescribed pregabalin 75mg for me which I took religiously. After a while of finishing the treatment, the symptoms came back again. now I am ok without taking any drugs. Thanks to Jesus. But I noticed I now forget details lately which I don't know if the pregab is responsible for it. But all I know is that; it is not characteristic of me to forget even the minutest detail. I am wondering if there's any drugs that is good for brain development and encourage memory you can suggest to me.Thank you.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by yetunsbay(m): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2020
I only want to be fat for now. Nothing more
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Miraj22(f): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
I just finished taking my medication for candidiasis (+++), I took diflucan two dosage and nyastacin as prescribed by a doctor. I'm also taking vitamin c 1000mg daily. But it hasn't gone yet, do you think I need to buy probiotics to help me I've also stopped taking sugary stuff. Please do answer.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Skripture: 12:12am On Aug 17, 2020
timid101:

Okay. Happy to know you're better.

I just sent you another email through nairaland. Please reply so we can communicate there.

Thanks
Replied your mail
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by dierich: 6:13am On Aug 18, 2020
Please, I had a female friend and a colleague at work who complain about frequent urination and very small in quantity. she can urinate like 5 times within 60mins And d quantity of the urine is small.
she also complain about are body system not feeling good whenever d urine is about to come out.
what kind of drugs can she use to stop this?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by RuthlessAnalyst: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
She likely have U.T.I (Urinary Tract Infection)... she should see a Doctor for proper evaluation or she can do a urine MCS and forward the result for further advice.
Hope this didn't come too late

dierich:
Please, I had a female friend and a colleague at work who complain about frequent urination and very small in quantity. she can urinate like 5 times within 60mins And d quantity of the urine is small.
she also complain about are body system not feeling good whenever d urine is about to come out.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by RuthlessAnalyst: 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
U should see the Doctor again so he can reevaluate U.
U might also need to change your undies (pants).
Ensure U wash your pants and SUN DRY THEM... U can iron them if possible.

Also ensure your pants are mainly cotton.

Yoghurt has been shown to help in management of Candidiasis

U also need to avoid indiscriminate use of Antibiotics and other unhealthy habits that reduce the acidity in your Vagina...

The Content of the Probiotics is very important

I hope this Helped

dierich:
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Marvelmoore: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hello doctor, Is there supplement to suppress stress?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by BenSherman228(m): 5:51am On Oct 14, 2020
Where do you order medicines and supplements? I am particularly interested in medicines. Perhaps you can recommend some proven online pharmacies? I have already checked the forum where people discuss and write reviews about online pharmacies and maybe have found what I was looking for, but I would still like to hear your opinions and suggestions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm / Help-hepatitis / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.