Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement (53949 Views)

Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) / Man Carries 7 Bags Of Rice On His Head (photo) / Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by realjoyindeed: 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
pure jaz
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by SkgeeBoss(m): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
Brokage makes all things possible!!!

grin
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by bigtt76(f): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
How are we sure its content is cement? #justsaying tongue

manchidede1:

Wow!! I just came across this picture online and decided to shear it with you guys.
Is this possible? that he lifted these bags?
How many bags of cement can you lift,*loool..
Describe this man in one word....
[url=http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%..com%2F2015%2F06%2Fwhat-is-wrong-with-this-photo.html&ei=SUtxVfyvBdKu7Aa-4IDQAw&usg=AFQjCNGCx7Y3HMj17OkYG5L7jJfKRNY_kw&sig2=4LgszedZeKekzkkaN0H3OQ&bvm=bv.95039771]Source[/url]
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by Warfibabe(f): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
This guy don tay for the 'lebu' work!.
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by skedy1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Otumokpo, 4rm baba lawo! On food poisonining mood! Lol[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by whitejulius81: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
na lie joor....may be its bag of sawdust.
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by oluminister: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
This is a bag full of papper not cement
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by DIVINE78: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
callistus124:
Hahahaha!!!!
Maybe bags of sand grin
Is sand not as heavy as cement?
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by Tmex(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
defination of liƩs
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by Masculity(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Emyemyberry:
bags of sand the heavier,

dis na bag of rice
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by Motolank: 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
Give me a break, I have done it before
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by moneyspeaks(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lailai na for where he go rent or tif power
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by xreal: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
callistus124:
Hahahaha!!!!
Maybe bags of sand grin

Don't you think bags of sand will weigh more?
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by condralbede(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
I dey use teeth lift 12 bags....dis one small sef
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by IBROHIM: 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
floragregs:
Na sawdust dey inside
You are right!
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by fm4real2k6(m): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
3ace:
Strong man indeed but there's no way he could have lifted 7 bags of cement with a rope held with both hands just below his knee. He will need a firm grip of a hard container to lift such weight and not a rope. What I think happened here is that he held the rope firmly having wrapped it around his two hands, and asked his colleagues to load the bags of cement one by one depending on how long he could hold on. I think seven was his limit.

This guys is the most sensible of all of you here.

*Quote me an die in the Lagoon*
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by Eragablessen(m): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
Well, me guess its 7 bags of popcorn!! LoL.
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by VickyRotex(f): 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Thumbs up!!! Nice Analysis cool

3ace:
Strong man indeed but there's no way he could have lifted 7 bags of cement with a rope held with both hands just below his knee. He will need a firm grip of a hard container to lift such weight and not a rope. What I think happened here is that he held the rope firmly having wrapped it around his two hands, and asked his colleagues to load the bags of cement one by one depending on how long he could hold on. I think seven was his limit.

Why not? The bag is loaded with bread undecided
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Una no see say na fall that man dey fall so? undecided
Take a closer look.
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by Bigdreams(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
condralbede:
I dey use teeth lift 12 bags....dis one small sef

grin grin grin grin

Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by VISTIN(m): 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
Guy stop deceiving us.

I can see 7 bags of foam.

You shop witch?
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by Lincoln275(m): 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
those bags am seeing here are not cement bags oooo may be fish food
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by condralbede(m): 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Bigdreams:

grin grin grin grin
grin grin that's how we roll my man!
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
floragregs:
Na sawdust dey inside

I like your signature wink
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by Badosqi(m): 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Not possible joor. 7 is just not realistic and look at the guy very well that is obviously not the look of a strong man not to talk of lifting 350 kg..

Mehn we are talking of 350kg here..
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by ritux: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
This guy must get spinal injury for attempting this. There is a clear difference in pulling and pushing but lifting!!!...............no way. He must injure for that.
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by Rilwon: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Pure lie
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by Jorussia(m): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
Kentrasso:
Photoshop tinz
I agree with you. In dis era of technological advancement, any thing can happen.
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by juwoncoded: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Y not I can do all thangs in christ dat strengthen me,atleast na 7bags of cement he carry nt 7gals frm otuoke
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Na confirm Hero be dis and not the Ogogoro Man called Hero
hero of what? hero of cement? duh

1 Like

Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by Abugab(m): 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
It is posibble when the bags is being loaded while standing.
With the arrangement/stacking it is impossible to lift the weight and also he might not be able to take a step or two with the arrangement cum weight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread / A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.