Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement (53932 Views)

Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) / Man Carries 7 Bags Of Rice On His Head (photo) / Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by Ajisefinni1: 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
manchidede1:

Wow!! I just came across this picture online and decided to shear it with you guys.
Is this possible? that he lifted these bags?
How many bags of cement can you lift,*loool..
Describe this man in one word....
[url=http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%..com%2F2015%2F06%2Fwhat-is-wrong-with-this-photo.html&ei=SUtxVfyvBdKu7Aa-4IDQAw&usg=AFQjCNGCx7Y3HMj17OkYG5L7jJfKRNY_kw&sig2=4LgszedZeKekzkkaN0H3OQ&bvm=bv.95039771]Source[/url][url=http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%..com%2F2015%2F06%2Fwhat-is-wrong-with-this-photo.html&ei=SUtxVfyvBdKu7Aa-4IDQAw&usg=AFQjCNGCx7Y3HMj17OkYG5L7jJfKRNY_kw&sig2=4LgszedZeKekzkkaN0H3OQ&bvm=bv.95039771]Source[/url]
alagbara aiye
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by typ111: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
callistus124:
Hahahaha!!!! Maybe bags of sand grin
GUY EVEN BAGS OF SAND ARE HEAVY LOADS OO
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by okeke00(m): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
he cant lift it up but he can hold one while people add others, thats all i see on the pic
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by Goahead(m): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Can he pull two tractor trailers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ai7vJp0sgE

Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by Joshuadon: 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
floragregs:
Na sawdust dey inside

I tink say na only me dey see am ooo
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by bid4rich(m): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
buharisecond:
yes it is

Try it make we see
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by gbaskiboy: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
floragregs:
Na sawdust dey inside
are u serious grin
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by whitelakes05(m): 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
3ace:
Strong man indeed but there's no way he could have lifted 7 bags of cement with a rope held with both hands just below his knee. He will need a firm grip of a hard container to lift such weight and not a rope. What I think happened here is that he held the rope firmly having wrapped it around his two hands, and asked his colleagues to load the bags of cement one by one depending on how long he could hold on. I think seven was his limit.

your english too much oga
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by espn(m): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
yungbillionaire:
Omo no b by size oooh...dat ni***@ is liftin 300kg if dats really cement...but just in case it happens RIP in advance.
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by dhesire(m): 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
That's 350KG.
Adont berif it.

1 Like

Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by nsivic2001: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fake,Fake,Fake.......Content is likely sawdust or wool

1 Like

Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by molas02: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
dem no born am well, he go just die of muscle, take a good look, d bag were straight on each oda, its only sawdust can look lik dat. And his body position is nt accurate to d velocity of dt load
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by Bofemsky(f): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
I don't think its cement that is inside, if it is, his muscles should bulge more than that. Maybe the bags were pumped with air cheesy
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by ricsman(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
3ace:
Strong man indeed but there's no way he could have lifted 7 bags of cement with a rope held with both hands just below his knee. He will need a firm grip of a hard container to lift such weight and not a rope. What I think happened here is that he held the rope firmly having wrapped it around his two hands, and asked his colleagues to load the bags of cement one by one depending on how long he could hold on. I think seven was his limit.
aki u are right. lol
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by haftob(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
I don't doubt it cos I've seen a bricklayer guy lifted a bag of cement with his teeth
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by McDoe(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
He wasn't lifting them. I think he was trying to arrange and tie them properly
only for stuff to start falling on him. lol
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by Mintek: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Those are bags of ashes.
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by floragregs(f): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
Velocitron:

I like your signature wink
tnx hun wink
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by mazeltov(m): 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
manchidede1:

Wow!! I just came across this picture online and decided to shear it with you guys.
Is this possible? that he lifted these bags?
How many bags of cement can you lift,*loool..
Describe this man in one word....
[url=http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%..com%2F2015%2F06%2Fwhat-is-wrong-with-this-photo.html&ei=SUtxVfyvBdKu7Aa-4IDQAw&usg=AFQjCNGCx7Y3HMj17OkYG5L7jJfKRNY_kw&sig2=4LgszedZeKekzkkaN0H3OQ&bvm=bv.95039771]Source[/url]
this is a typical example of a hero, not that clueless man
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by html14java(f): 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
it is not possible.

PERIOD!!!!!
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by tutulatata: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
this is A4 papers insyd Cement bags as i guess'' even the so called world strongest man no fit lift this number of CEMENT bags.
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
callistus124:
Hahahaha!!!!
Maybe bags of sand grin

No. Bags of form grin
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by thaoriginator: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Na who force am?
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by watchindelta(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
It real oh because me self am using my dicck to carried 14bags of cement cool cool
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by murshid09(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
don't worry it is d turn of Yoruba man to trek to aso rock with seven bags of cement.let's see who will break this record.from ekiti to abuja
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by bajosky: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
REAL SCARM

this one na bag of cotton wool naaa .i dey carry am for my dream those days when men where men!
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
It is possible. If you watch Strong Man competitions, you would be amazed.
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by delors(m): 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
Oh boy the backbone na iron o, no be bone. Even if na sand dey inside the bags it's not a no-no...

But my guess is this...he lifted one bag...and they keep putting the other bags on it. By engineering standards, yes he can support the weight but lifting the entire 7 bags from the floor is impossible.
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by ikorodureporta: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Na exportable weed
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by bolafez(m): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
callistus124:
Hahahaha!!!!
Maybe bags of sand grin
bags of sand sef no easy
Re: Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement by mordouc(m): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
callistus124:
Hahahaha!!!!
Maybe bags of sand grin
han han. U self use ur brain naa!!! which one heavy pass? Sand or Cement?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Long Snake Killed At A Mechanic-Workshop In Port-harcourt (Graphic Pics) / Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.