Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

New Chinese Phones Coming To The Market, Worth Buying? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Chinese Phones Coming To The Market, Worth Buying? (802 Views)

See Chinese Phones With Crazy Specs Your Next Device Should Have / Android N Based Nokia Phones Coming Soon / New Chinese Phone With Monster Battery, Doogee S6000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Chinese Phones Coming To The Market, Worth Buying? by binaryjean: 10:27am On Jun 05, 2015
I am thinking of buyiong my self a smartphone these days.

But I do not know if i should go for a know brand (samsung and the likes) and spend quite a lot, or try one of those chinese phones instead.

I found this one online after a while looking online, it is from a brand a friend of mine sugested, he is living in germany and told me this brand is about the best wehn it comes to Chinese phones, but never heard of it, any of you have ever seen this brand? Doogee?

http://www.android-hilfe.de/doogee-allgemein/694072-neues-f3-europa-von-doogee.html

Here the original. Opinion?

DOOGEE’s 2015 Flagship F3 will come in 1GB to 4GB of RAM versions.

[img]http://tp.forocoches.com/foro/attachment.php?attachmentid=1697292&d=1433154997[/img]

Doogee’s new high-end phone will come in during the first half of 2015, an will boast some really nice specifications MT6753 64bit, a Full HD 5 inch 2.5D display, 1GB, 2GB or even up to 4GB of RAM, there is even the possibility of a 3150mAh battery, and of course is a 4G phone. Internally, the phone will have at least 16GB of ROM.

But what catches most the eye about this phone is the design, with a really stylist metal frame and Gorilla glass in the back and front in the standard version and wood or bamboo as an option for the back.

Basic spec:
Screen: 5.0 inch, 2.5D curved glass, 1mm bezel
Resolution: could be FHD,1080P
Battery: could be 3150mAh
Camera: front 8.0mp OV, rear 13.0MP SONY IMX214 or Samsung Icosell
CPU: MT6753 LTE SoC64bit octa Cortex-A53 1.5Ghz
GPU: ARM Mali-T760
Colors: Deep Blue, White Pearl.
System: Android Lollipop 5.1, Ubuntu (still not confirmed)

1 Like

Re: New Chinese Phones Coming To The Market, Worth Buying? by binaryjean: 10:27am On Jun 05, 2015
Forgot to say, they say the price is around 100 dolars.
Re: New Chinese Phones Coming To The Market, Worth Buying? by docmoses(m): 10:34am On Jun 05, 2015
incase
Re: New Chinese Phones Coming To The Market, Worth Buying? by amblors(m): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2015
Most of the budget buys aren't available around here like the

Xiaomi mi4i
Nubia z9 mini
Honor 6
& the upcoming honor 7
Asus Zenfone 2
Re: New Chinese Phones Coming To The Market, Worth Buying? by marv1: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2015
We waiting for it. Can we get it at slot shop?
Re: New Chinese Phones Coming To The Market, Worth Buying? by Whizpeter(m): 11:18am On Jun 05, 2015
The only reason why i dont buy such core chinese phones is because of lack of customer service and support...

And their resell value is useless, who would buy an unknown and untrusted brand from me at a reasonable price..
They would think you're selling it cos it have one problem or the other

(1) (Reply)

First Look At The New ECOO E05 / Here's What To Expect When You Upgrade Your Infinix Zero 2 To Android Lollipop / Injoo Fire Plus, Simply Amazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.