Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:46 AM

Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. (90171 Views)

All About Hair, Weaves, Styles Etc(photos) / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol / Kirkland Signature Hair Skin And Nails With 5000 Mcg Biotin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by teetee2(f): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pls, can you recommeng good soap and cream to make my skin look fairer. I changed from clear essence for the past two years due to stretch mark and since then I have been changing from one moisturizer to the other. presently, I;m using cerave but none gives me desired result. mY SKIN lookS dry, flaky and black. tHANKS.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=Tolzeal post=34554237]

Seriously i cant say for real.
Someone just told me it's cool.

The pack looks like this

http://www.primped.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/import_image_Clearasil_Pimple_Treatment_Creme_Vanishing_d-251x216.jpg[/quote

It's not clear. If you are using it you would know.
U can post what it says on the pack.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
teetee2:
Pls, can you recommeng good soap and cream to make my skin look fairer. I changed from clear essence for the past two years due to stretch mark and since then I have been changing from one moisturizer to the other. presently, I;m using cerave but none gives me desired result. mY SKIN lookS dry, flaky and black. tHANKS.

How long did you use clear essence n what else did you use with it? Was the stretch mark before or after the cream.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by NappilyNigerian(f): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
There's a meetup taking place soon in Enugu! There will be hair and makeup tutorials, giveaways and more!

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
jeomegso:
Hello,
I have realized a lot of people are confused as to what beauty regimen to follow n how but am here to help.
As a Cosmetologist, I happen to know about cosmetics n ingredients.
I will be happy to answer your questions for free.
First I must know ur current regimen before I can consult.
Let's get started.
Cheers!
I have black patches around my eyes,people say it's sun burn, I've tried different things but they end up making me lighter or giving me rashes..my skin is very sensitive...please what do you suggest I do...I go to school in Khartoum, sudan....it is very sunny there....thanks
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by teetee2(f): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Thanks. I used for two years with fair and white serum. I had the stretch mark before but was not visible, later it started opening as in, expanding, I had to stop it. Though part of my body that covers, is fairer but my face, hands and legs (especially my feet) as dark as charcoal. Very embarrassing!
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
teetee2:
Thanks. I used for two years with fair and white serum. I had the stretch mark before but was not visible, later it started opening as in, expanding, I had to stop it. Though part of my body that covers, is fairer but my face, hands and legs (especially my feet) as dark as charcoal. Very embarrassing!

All the exposed parts re dark cos of sun effects n that's cos u didn't use a sunscreen. When bleaching your entire body u have to use the strongest products on exposed body parts then go mild on hidden parts. Use a sunscreen cos bleaching products causes skin to become sensitive to sun rays. U have to stop all bleaching products especially around the stretch mark areas n use only pure cocoa butter on them. As for your dark areas u need an AHA cream to really exfoliate so that bleaching creams can penetrate n do its work.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
lavendie:

I have black patches around my eyes,people say it's sun burn, I've tried different things but they end up making me lighter or giving me rashes..my skin is very sensitive...please what do you suggest I do...I go to school in Khartoum, sudan....it is very sunny there....thanks

Skin around the eyes are the thinnest n re super sensitive n need not disturbed. Get an eye cream Sebamed for day. At night soak two slices of cucumber in milk n place on each eye, laying down for 20mins. Use a moisturizer with sunscreen for your body n face.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by veave(f): 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
jeomegso:

Av you tried the ones I listed?
If you must keep your skin supple u must moisturize.
Maybe you should consider using it at night.

Okay Ma. I'd try ma. Thank you.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by fdmskincare: 7:45am On Jun 09, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on
090 51394413, 09039030457

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Tushmum(f): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2015
Thanks for this oppotunity,
After I had my baby over a year ago,my skin fair skin,has gone dark.i got Fair and Brite Cream and soap but can't see any visible difference.Please can you recommend a soap and cream for me and again,my face is also rough.What can I do?
Thanks
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by michellez(f): 11:47am On Jun 09, 2015
NappilyNigerian:
There's a meetup taking place soon in Enugu! There will be hair and makeup tutorials, giveaways and more!

Hello. Please when is this meetup coming to Lagos? Sounds like fun. Thanks
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by michellez(f): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
jeomegso:
Hello,
I have realized a lot of people are confused as to what beauty regimen to follow n how but am here to help.
As a Cosmetologist, I happen to know about cosmetics n ingredients.
I will be happy to answer your questions for free.
First I must know ur current regimen before I can consult.
Let's get started.
Cheers!
Hello thanks for this thread. I have an extremely oily face (with hyper-pigmentation under my eyes and mouth)which is a lot darker than my body and I sweat a lot. The result is that I'm unable to apply lotions frequently hence I can't really lighten my face and my arms which are the darkest parts of my body.
I'm currently using Q7 Carrot lotion for my body and Neutrogena moisturiser with spf 30 for my face and neck however I'm not noticing any outstanding difference and the moisturiser is starting to get oilier. What do you recommend I use? Thanks
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
michellez:

Hello thanks for this thread. I have an extremely oily face (with hyper-pigmentation under my eyes and mouth)which is a lot darker than my body and I sweat a lot. The result is that I'm unable to apply lotions frequently hence I can't really lighten my face and my arms which are the darkest parts of my body.
I'm currently using Q7 Carrot lotion for my body and Neutrogena moisturiser with spf 30 for my face and neck however I'm not noticing any outstanding difference and the moisturiser is starting to get oilier. What do you recommend I use? Thanks

Maybe you bought the fake q7. You use a stronger cream on covered areas n mild on open areas., the reverse should be the case. Use the carrot lotion at night only on exposed body parts like from knee down, arms, hands, chest, shoulders and face. Use neutrogena during the day all over. For dark eye circles, dip cucumber slices in milk n place on each eye laying down for 20mins every day for at least 3weeks.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tushmum:
Thanks for this oppotunity,
After I had my baby over a year ago,my skin fair skin,has gone dark.i got Fair and Brite Cream and soap but can't see any visible difference.Please can you recommend a soap and cream for me and again,my face is also rough.What can I do?
Thanks

U need to consider proper skin exfoliation cos child bearing can bring about accumulation of dead skin cells and oils. You can get an AHA body wash n use as a bath soap Or exfoliate by soaking ur body in warm water, don't use soap, then use a body scrub all over ur body, rub till the scrub disappears n apply ur cream. Do the scrub twice a week
Use a moisturizer with sunscreen for day time.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
jeomegso:

Maybe you bought the fake q7. You use a stronger cream on covered areas n mild on open areas., the reverse should be the case. Use the carrot lotion at night only on exposed body parts like from knee down, arms, hands, chest, shoulders and face. Use neutrogena during the day all over. For dark eye circles, dip cucumber slices in milk n place on each eye laying down for 20mins every day for at least 3weeks.

For ur oily face, cleans with a cleansing cream, then toner, apply thin layer of almond, castor or jojoba oil then steam, scrub, tone and moisturize. Do this weekly.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by KikiMartLtd(f): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nyckeh:

Where can I get it and its how much?

Call +2347031332269 to place an order. Its 16k though but very very effective
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by nuelzy: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
ok lemme start my story...am fair,using perfect white,..it gave me what i want thats bright lightening..but after a while it started living pimples on my back nd chest..and plus d knucke ish...pls i want to knw d cream dat i can use dat wont sweat me because i sweat alot even without cream...i guess i have oily skin..and pls iwant d one dat will unify my whole body colour and my knucles..tnx in advance

lastly pls any remedy for d skin pimples??
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Tushmum(f): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
Thanks so much jeomegso for your prompt response but please can you recommend creams that have the above mentioned and that ate pocket friendly too.Thanks a bunch once again.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by sadiyalima: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
I am Dark lady in completion i started using Caro white but my face is more light than my body and my hand the colour of my hand is very dull, please is there any cream or moistorizer for me to use
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by smadalove(f): 11:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
i got pimples on my face which I didn't av b4,wat can I use and also what cream can i use to have a good chocolate skin....
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 11:48am On Jun 14, 2015
nuelzy:
ok lemme start my story...am fair,using perfect white,..it gave me what i want thats bright lightening..but after a while it started living pimples on my back nd chest..and plus d knucke ish...pls i want to knw d cream dat i can use dat wont sweat me because i sweat alot even without cream...i guess i have oily skin..and pls iwant d one dat will unify my whole body colour and my knucles..tnx in advance

lastly pls any remedy for d skin pimples??

Perfect white has kojic acid as it's lightening agent, this simply means ure trying to bleach your skin. Like I tell a lot of people, bleaching is a big deal n a lot of work if u want to do it right. The hidden parts of the body bleaches easily leaving the outer harder parts. Take ur perfect white n dilute it with a mild cream like Revlon natural honey ratio 1:1 for the hidden body parts, take the other half n add ur sunscreen for the outer part of ur body When bleaching, you can't do it without the help of sunscreen. Creams like perfect white should not be used for long-term care. Maximum of 3 months at a time. As for your pimples, I think it's a reaction to the cream. Most of these creams like caro white, perfect white, so white...etc contains steroids. Maybe you have steroidal acne (I have to see to know). if it is, you will have to discontinue the cream cos ur skin is warning u. If it's not, use Dr Sheffield clear zit 10%benzoyl peroxide as a spot treatment.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2015
smadalove:
i got pimples on my face which I didn't av b4,wat can I use and also what cream can i use to have a good chocolate skin....

How did the pimples start. Or what do you think is the cause.
What's ur current skin care routine?
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 11:57am On Jun 14, 2015
sadiyalima:
I am Dark lady in completion i started using Caro white but my face is more light than my body and my hand the colour of my hand is very dull, please is there any cream or moistorizer for me to use

It means you have a sensitive facial skin. Go mild on ur face. You are dark n caro white will bleach u unevenly. Go milder, start with a Neutrogena line with sunscreen. Don't forget, go mild on ur face.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by queen143(f): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
i use caro white and i stop it due to sweating pls is dere any cream i can use to bring out my fairness and reaction
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by queen143(f): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
with no side effect
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by fenanda(f): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
I ve Lilttle pimples and spots on my face though i am currently using Amos White Spot remover and i use honey on my face at night. Pls could u prescribe something better ..Also is PR FRANÇOIS BEDON PARIS LIGHTENING BODY LOTION(CAROTTE) good for the skin? Thanks.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
queen143:
with no side effect

Use an AHA lotion.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
fenanda:
I ve Lilttle pimples and spots on my face though i am currently using Amos White Spot remover and i use honey on my face at night. Pls could u prescribe something better ..Also is PR FRANÇOIS BEDON PARIS LIGHTENING BODY LOTION(CAROTTE) good for the skin? Thanks.

When and how did the pimples n spots start?
Also, list the ingredients on the cream u mentioned.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Confilass: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
Gd day

l ve a sister dat black spot comes out of her body often & crashes her. Anywhere, while she was young she was told to avoid groundnut & periwinkle which she does. But now dos thgs still comes up
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
Confilass:
Gd day

l ve a sister dat black spot comes out of her body often & crashes her. Anywhere, while she was young she was told to avoid groundnut & periwinkle which she does. But now dos thgs still comes up

Let her see a dermatologist.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by spicyhoney(f): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hi, please any suggestions on natural stuff to use to darken one's hair? I use to have very dark hair but it is becoming a little brownish now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? / Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... / Preity Zinta beauty and style.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.