Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. (90475 Views)

All About Hair, Weaves, Styles Etc(photos) / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol / Kirkland Signature Hair Skin And Nails With 5000 Mcg Biotin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 12:59am On Jun 30, 2015
fenanda:
Hello pls i will be glad if you can reply me ASAP i am kind of light in complexion,i want a cream that would make my skin glow and a Lil lighter so i was thinking if i could use Nivea fair cream and soap or dove cream and soap cos i don't want a cream that will damage my skin on the long run..thank u

Nivea cream, dove soap is fine.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Virtuousua(f): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2015
Good morning
I have a reaction on my face,It came as a result of the drug and anti-fungal cream I was applying on my face to get rid of ezemma,although d ezemma has gone but I still have those reactions and it itches badly...what can I do to get rid of it...am still applying the anti-fungal cream,I have finished the dose for the drugs.(Kenoconazole is the name)..thank u
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by daiseofficials(f): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Pls ans my question... tanks
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by ogedazzle: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
IF YOU NEED A CUSTOMISE BLACK SOAAP FOR GLOWING SKIN, FOR ADVICE ON SKIN ISSUES CONTACT 07039375005,BB 56808810

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Virtuousua:
Good morning
I have a reaction on my face,It came as a result of the drug and anti-fungal cream I was applying on my face to get rid of ezemma,although d ezemma has gone but I still have those reactions and it itches badly...what can I do to get rid of it...am still applying the anti-fungal cream,I have finished the dose for the drugs.(Kenoconazole is the name)..thank u

Pls check my other comments on the use of steroids.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
daiseofficials:
Pls ans my question... tanks

Pls repost ur question. I missed it.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by daiseofficials(f): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] I have an uneven skin tone...... want to get a beauty regimen... and very affordable one. and i don't like using body cream on my face... hv an oily skin....
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by daiseofficials(f): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin grin tank u
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
daiseofficials:
[color=#990000][/color] I have an uneven skin tone...... want to get a beauty regimen... and very affordable one. and i don't like using body cream on my face... hv an oily skin....

Nivea naturally even.
Plus you should use a moisturizer on ur face whatever the skin type.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by daiseofficials(f): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
tanks.... can I mix d moisturizer with a serum??
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by daiseofficials(f): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
and pls wah kind of moisturizer jergens?? thanks a bunch
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by daiseofficials(f): 11:15am On Jul 01, 2015
@jeomegso... pls ans my question... tanks
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 11:51am On Jul 01, 2015
Wow! Looks like someone took over my page.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by egobetatoday: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2015
jeomegso:

use any kojic acid lotion.
for knuckles use Flouris duo at night with the serum.apply only on the dark knuckles

hello maam, but u said initially that kojic acid bleaches the skin?
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 11:58am On Jul 01, 2015
daiseofficials:
tanks.... can I mix d moisturizer with a serum??

No, don't mix. Most ingredients you find in cosmetics are either acids, bases, salt. Imagine you take a serum that is acidic n add it to ur cream that is a base, u av killed both ingredients n converted all to salts n water. So, no.
If you have oily face, use a lotion or gel moisturizer. Sebamed clear face gel comes to mind.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
egobetatoday:

hello maam, but u said initially that kojic acid bleaches the skin?

Yes, it does but safe.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by egobetatoday: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
jeomegso:

Yes, it does but safe.

thanks for the reply.
i actually use kojic acid serum which i mix with my cream (naturessence). was scared when u said it bleaches. i needed a sunscreen (cos i stay up north) and the serum (kojic) was introduced to me. i add just a teaspoon to my cream, hope it wont have side effects later ? cos i'm not interested in bleaching at all. do u suggest i change to sebamed sunscreen?

i have used olive oil and shea butter as a moisturiser before, though very good but they darken. so i just use them on my face alone now. hehehe... my face is darker than the rest of my body. pls can the sebamed sunscreen be mixed with my body cream? or do u suggest i try the oils- carrot seed and coconut oil mixed with my cream?

also u talk about steroids being harmful to the body. what are these steroidal ingredients we should be on the look out for?

please do u know any cream or lotion with glycolic or lactic acids since u said they give good body glow?

thank u
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by daiseofficials(f): 6:23am On Jul 02, 2015
tanks buh can't find sebamed around.... which other one can i use dat contains sunscreen
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by elyzonbay: 6:28am On Jul 02, 2015
SKIN ACTIVES IN STOCK!

Glycolic
Ascorbic
Citric
AHA
Salicylic
kojic
Allantoin
All available now...... Resellers options available. Call 08069115847, 08124233363, pin 55eff247
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by daiseofficials(f): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2015
and help suggest a good soap.. using idole papaya..... should i continue
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Laibel(f): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
jeomegso:

Olive oil
PLS PRESCRIBE A GOOD BRAND OF OLIVE OIL

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by angieberry(f): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
jeomegso:
Hello,
I have realized a lot of people are confused as to what beauty regimen to follow n how but am here to help.
As a Cosmetologist, I happen to know about cosmetics n ingredients.
I will be happy to answer your questions for free.
First I must know ur current regimen before I can consult.
Let's get started.
Cheers!

Several questions for you...
Number 1) I'm obsessed with my nails. I've been trying to grow them long for some months but I've not been successful because they keep breaking. I don't fix them and I only use hardner on them and I file them pointed to reduce their breakage. Pls pls pls what do I do to prevent them from breaking?? And the nail on my thumb break from inside even before the nail grows out. Help please
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2015
Dears, sorry am on a small vacation but will answer all questions soonest.

Thanks
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by ADEWALE7777: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
jeomegso:

That's cos u have been using steroids. Steroids will give you very temporary relief before it bounces back with extra force. Please read my comments on pimples n follow religiously.
pls what's the way out..suggest something to cure this..its embarrassing..I stay in ife osun state
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by horkanmi: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Beautyfair Laboratories is looking for an experienced Chemist in the field of cosmetics particularly ordinary and complexion lotions. Interested candidates must be familiar with current formulations, cost cutting approaches and should have an idea of quality control. The candidate will be responsible for research and development of new products, prepare samples, maintain good laboratory practices and lab notebook.

QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
EDUCATION:
BSC. Chemistry/Biochemistry/Industrial Chemistry
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES:
Interpersonal Skills,
Good Communication Skills,
Endearing Behaviour,
Ability of management with Superiors, Subordinates, peers and external agencies
Ability to work under stress
Safety Management Skills

Kindly visit www.e-recruiter.ng

please spread, you might be helping someone.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by chrisgurl(f): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Please kindly suggest a cream and soap that removes black spots "effectively". Currently using extract herbal soap and cream but there's no improvement. Tnx
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by imbidexs: 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
HOW TO WASH YOUR VIRGIN HAIR

1) Part hair into two sections in pony tail.
2) Using paddle brush or wide toothed comb gently de-tangle the hair
3) Wet your hair with warm water in a downward motion, starting close to the top of the weft where the tracks are.
4) Once the hair is wet enough, apply a small amount of moisturising shampoo in a downward motion to remove the initial dirt and excess oils from your hair. I recommend Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo,
5)Rinse, then repeat this process again until the water runs clear.
6) Apply a good conditioner to the hair, again in a downward motion.
7) Finally, it is probably best to air dry the hair or sit under a dryer.
cool You should wash your hair at least every 14 days, but this depends on how much product you use in your hair.
9)The texture of the hair also matters and as a general rule the curlier the hair, the more you will need to wash it to maintain the curl pattern

SEE MORE ON CARE ROUTINES, 100% lIFE SITUATIONS STORIES AND VIRGIN HAIR;
WWW.IMBIDEXS.COM
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by imbidexs: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
HOW TO WASH YOUR VIRGIN HAIR

1) Part hair into two sections in pony tail.
2) Using paddle brush or wide toothed comb gently de-tangle the hair
3) Wet your hair with warm water in a downward motion, starting close to the top of the weft where the tracks are.
4) Once the hair is wet enough, apply a small amount of moisturising shampoo in a downward motion to remove the initial dirt and excess oils from your hair. I recommend Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo,
5)Rinse, then repeat this process again until the water runs clear.
6) Apply a good conditioner to the hair, again in a downward motion.
7) Finally, it is probably best to air dry the hair or sit under a dryer.
cool You should wash your hair at least every 14 days, but this depends on how much product you use in your hair.
9)The texture of the hair also matters and as a general rule the curlier the hair, the more you will need to wash it to maintain the curl pattern

SEE MORE ON CARE ROUTINES, 100% lIFE SITUATIONS STORIES AND VIRGIN HAIR;
WWW.IMBIDEXS.COM

jeomegso:
Hello,
I have realized a lot of people are confused as to what beauty regimen to follow n how but am here to help.
As a Cosmetologist, I happen to know about cosmetics n ingredients.
I will be happy to answer your questions for free.
First I must know ur current regimen before I can consult.
Let's get started.
Cheers!
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Chili89: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
My pimples are like boils and very painful. What do suggest I use?
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
chrisgurl:
Please kindly suggest a cream and soap that removes black spots "effectively". Currently using extract herbal soap and cream but there's no improvement. Tnx

Depends on the kind of black spots. How long have you had these spots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... / Preity Zinta beauty and style. / Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.