Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] (53730 Views)

Fayose Donates N500000 & Okada To A Crippled Cobbler (photos) / Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by igoprinceo: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
Loving you with all my heart.....the man of the commoners
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by ADRIC(m): 7:03am On Jun 06, 2015
seriously.. how many Nigerian governors... can do dat? he humble himself so low....... dat is a good example. ..In any position we find ourselves we should all humble our self....
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by BLOTRS: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
This guy knows how to blend with the grassroots
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
bigass:
With Leaders like this Nigeria can never be a world leader. He needs to know how properly dress for occasion

Nigeria will definitely remain redundant with shallow minded peeps like u as its citizens.

You need to purge yourself of that chronic low self esteem and also learn to focus on more germane issues rather than wasting precious times on frivolities.

Below is a picture of a world leader casually dressed while attending a meeting with other world leaders.
France's Francois Hollande sitting on the right hand side of the President of united states.

Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by bigass(f): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
byrron:

Nigeria will definitely remain redundant with shallow minded peeps like u as its citizens.

You need to purge yourself of that chronic low self esteem and also learn to focus on more germane issues rather than wasting precious times on frivolities.

Below is a picture of a world leader casually dressed while attending a meeting with other world leaders.
France's Francois Hollande sitting on the right hand side of the President of united states.

Lets put things in perspective. Inauguration of an Assembly is an official event. Obama cannot casually dress to give state of union address. Cameron can not casually dress to address the parliament. The president can not address the joint sitting of National assembly and be casually dressed. Did Obama casually dress for his Inauguration? When Buhari was inaugurated, did u see any world leader that wore T shirt? Have you seen a groom that wore T shirt to his white wedding? Have you seen a prof that wore Tshirt to his inaugural lecture.
Fayose goofed by wearing Tshirt to an official Inauguration of the 5th state assembly. All these pics you showed me are unofficial meetings show me a head of state that casually dressed to UN assembly.

Above all you are a big fool for calling me unprintable names.
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
bigass:

Lets put things in perspective. Inauguration of an Assembly is an official event. Obama cannot casually dress to give state of union address. Cameron can not casually dress to address the parliament. The president can not address the joint sitting of National assembly and be casually dressed. Did Obama casually dress for his Inauguration? When Buhari was inaugurated, did u see any world leader that wore T shirt? Have you seen a groom that wore T shirt to his white wedding? Have you seen a prof that wore Tshirt to his inaugural lecture.
Fayose goofed by wearing Tshirt to an official Inauguration of the 5th state assembly. All these pics you showed me are unofficial meetings show me a head of state that casually dressed to UN assembly.

Above all you are a big fool for calling me unprintable names.

For you to have written all that brainless gibbrish e-rant above is an indicator that I must have deflated ur overbloated Ignorant empty ego with that picture of world leaders having a meeting while casually dressed up and im so sure that your shallow mind was so shocked to see that.

Obama cannot do this, obama cannot do that yet you are blind to still see that obama was casually dressed up while making an address in one of the picture's and was also casually dressed up while in a meeting with another world leader yet you still fail to comprehend that the choice of what to wear to a function is personal.

your wapped illogical mind have been programmed to believe that one must put on a suit for every formal occasion! Pls wake up, this is 2015.

In your earlier comment, you emphatically stated that my dear Nigeria can not produce world leader's with fayose's type of dressing which was a dumb thing to write because world leader's are not made as a result of their dressing but by what their brain is made of, that was why I responded with picture's of world leader's meeting while causally dressed up but ur dumb skull still didn't figure rather you went on to unleash the remnant arrogant ignorance in your arsenal.

Anyways, I don't do e-ranting and e-touting but I know e-fools by their comments because they are usually bitter,frustrated, senseless and always trying so hard to justify their stupidity and it will do u a lot of good if you start reasoning with ur brain as againt using ur bigass- ur username and ur profile picture are my witnesses.

You now have the floor so go ahead and display ur e-foolery!

Im sorry for my choice of words but Im not sorry for using them.
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by bigass(f): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
byrron:

For you to have written all that brainless gibbrish e-rant above is an indicator that I must have deflated ur overbloated Ignorant empty ego with that picture of world leaders having a meeting while casually dressed up and im so sure that your shallow mind was so shocked to see that.

Obama cannot do this, obama cannot do that yet you are blind to still see that obama was casually dressed up while making an address in one of the picture's and was also casually dressed up while in a meeting with another world leader yet you still fail to comprehend that the choice of what to wear to a function is personal.

your wapped illogical mind have been programmed to believe that one must put on a suit for every formal occasion! Pls wake up, this is 2015.

In your earlier comment, you emphatically stated that my dear Nigeria can not produce world leader's with fayose's type of dressing which was a dumb thing to write because world leader's are not made as a result of their dressing but by what their brain is made of, that was why I responded with picture's of world leader's meeting while causally dressed up but ur dumb skull still didn't figure rather you went on to unleash the remnant arrogant ignorance in your arsenal.

Anyways, I don't do e-ranting and e-touting but I know e-fools by their comments because they are usually bitter,frustrated, senseless and always trying so hard to justify their stupidity.

You now have the floor so go ahead and display ur e-foolery!

Im sorry for my choice of words but Im not gonna apologies for using them.

Your foolishness can not make you differentiate between right and left. I will not stoop to your level.
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
bigass:

Your foolishness can not make you differentiate between right and left. I will not stoop to your level.

How can a leveless person stoop?
A faceless and shapeless e-tout claiming levels grin grin grin! Stop deluding urself tout!
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by bigass(f): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
byrron:

How can a leveless person stoop?
A faceless and shapeless e-tout claiming levels grin grin grin! Stop deluding urself tout!

Good nite slowpoke
Re: Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
bigass:

Good nite slowpoke

Im on a different time! Tout

Are u a transgender? your thighs and legs looks more like cousin's to yam tubers grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension / Alleged Attack On President Buhari In Kebbi: Contortionists At Work Again / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.