Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor (76698 Views)

See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor / Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by segtak25: 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Meet Daniel Olatunde and his wife to be Taiye Legunsen.

She got a surprise wedding proposal on her birthday, Wednesday June 3rd, 2015. Taiye was so overwhelmed with joy and didn’t know when she started rolling on the floor.
[size=17pt]Daniel's Narration
[/size]
"It started last year October when I went to her office to purchase device, yes I was attracted to her but she attended to me professionally with a straight face.

She didn't conclude my transaction and directed me to another desk where it would be done, but in my mind I wanted her to complete the transaction. Anyways I finished and left.

Fast forward to the 18th February, this year, I was there again and she attended to me but my card didn't swipe on POS. So she offered that I could drive down to get cash from an ATM and pay via cash instead.

I asked her how she knew I had a car and she said already saw the key. After withdrawing the cash from the ATM, I returned and found her attending to someone else, so I waited till she attended to me.

I didn't have any intention that moment but she was so pleasant and I requested for her name and surname after which I got to sit back to request for her phone number.

I called her after 3 days but she was rushing somewhere that morning and I promised to call back but when I was free to call, i felt it was late. I had to respect her privacy, knowing the fact that it is out of place to call a lady after 8:30pm.

However, she called me 2 days later and said I didn't call as promised and I apologized.

I had to ask when it was out of place not to call her and she told me 10:30pm.

That night I called before 10pm and somehow, we were on the phone till about 1am which affected her sleep pattern cos we continued gisting till late everyday after work.

We had our first date one evening after work and it was a pleasant outing at a garden. I found her to be a wonderful woman, strict, strong willed, a no nonsense lady, I call her a perfectionist.

And that is how I decided to be her shuffer after work which gives me pleasure and to have a cap of our daily events. That is how we got closer daily.

Check the lovely pictures

A few months I decided to make her my woman!.. It was her birthday, June 3rd and I felt the best gift I could give her was a surprise proposal. I showed up at her office, she was glad cos she felt it was a surrise visit, music was being played and peeps came in with me.She was stunned when i went on my knees to propose to her.!She said YES but not before the mild drama that played out smiley.I can't wait to have her by my side forever... I love her so much.

WATCH VIDEO :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2_-zhmJI3s

source : http://streetgist.com/romantic-marriage-proposal-that-got-a-lady-rolling-on-the-floor/

89 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by MEGGATRON(m): 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
WOW!!! He is good!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Cutehector(m): 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
The only person I can clearly see on d floor is d man... So wat r u sayin? smiley

6 Likes

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by segtak25: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Cutehector:
The only person I can clearly see on d floor is d man... So wat r u sayin? smiley
CANT YOU SEE THE LADY.

45 Likes

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by dharay99: 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
I didn't read ur long note.
So wats up...?
& dat woman looks like som1 daht just got
delivered by d power of d holy ghost. lipsrsealed

60 Likes

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by missKiffy(f): 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nice smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
and why is she on the floor like that grin grin was she not expecting marriage in her life before?

hugging, kissing or *an acclamation* would have done it not lying on the floor like who is possessed by evil spirit.

nooffense just observation#

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Cutehector(m): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
segtak25:
CANT YOU SEE THE LADY.
if u observe, wen I posted my comment, the op only uploaded one picture. That of the guy proposing only..am just seein it nw

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by misspicy(f): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
God let ma day come soonest.....am speechless.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by segtak25: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Midehi:
and why is she on the floor like that grin grin was she not expecting marriage in her life before?

hugging, kissing or *an acclamation* would have done it not lying on the floor like who is possessed by evil spirit.

nooffense just observation#
you know sometimes , it always come with surprise

9 Likes

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
segtak25:
you know sometimes , it always come with surprise
quite understood but rolling on the floor in the office shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by pretydiva(f): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dis is lovely kiss..buh dat rolling on d floor was so uncalled 4.dat was way out of line jor

They r both biuriful. Wish dem a happy married life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by sexymoma(f): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
misspicy:
T.B Joshua Candidate grin

35 Likes

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by dharay99: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis is lovely kiss..buh dat rolling on d floor was so uncalled 4. It made her luk mgbekeish.dat was way out of line jor
plz call her line
& tell her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by dharay99: 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
misspicy:
and ur prayer has just been ansd,
I present to you...

"Sweetorgasm" ur future partner till... lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by segtak25: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
cc lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Sveen: 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Cc. Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by misspicy(f): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
cry cry
sexymoma:
T.B Joshua Candidate grin
not really but dat proposal is overwhelming

5 Likes

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by ipunchbitches(m): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Iranu

4 Likes

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by misspicy(f): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
dharay99:

I present to you...

shocked
dharay99:

I present to you...

1 Like

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Samtowo(m): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
wow.., really nice tho.., lovely stunt you've got there...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Sapphire86(f): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Awwwwwwww so lovely.

See how the girl fall as though she wan manifest.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by segtak25: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
ipunchbitches:
Iranu
how is it iranu?.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by dharay99: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
misspicy:

shocked

tongue
dont mind mi.

1 Like

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by tociano009(m): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
Cool

2 Likes

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Crazy.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by oromankirisi(f): 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Guess she wasn't really expecting it (at that point) ..beautiful one wink #

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Idrismusty97(m): 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
Finally the end to her problems....And the beginning of the man's problems cheesy.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by hazyfm: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Finally the end to her problems....And the beginning of the man's problems cheesy.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by softnipples(f): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Who else thinks this isn't a big deal??

9 Likes

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by kestolove95(m): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Husband is really scarce... Mumu

7 Likes

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by umarc19: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Good for her.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / Nigerian Man Parks Car On Expressway, Romances His Girlfriend. Nigerians Angry / 6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.