Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Dear Tanoids: Be Truthful, Don't Cling On Your Bane[lies]. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Tanoids: Be Truthful, Don't Cling On Your Bane[lies]. (1007 Views)

Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT / Dear TANoids; Why are you bent on resisting CHANGE! with your Smear campaign / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Tanoids: Be Truthful, Don't Cling On Your Bane[lies]. by A7(m): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lies, blackmail, greed, and mischief among other things relegated you as the opposition today, choosing to follow same old routine hoping it will accelerate your pull through is illogical and utterly foolish.

I'm not asking you to only shower praises and only say good of Apc or Buhari, I just wanted you to trade with sense, criticise everything if you like but stop lying.

Here are the lies you've told on Buhari's pledge to fight boko haram.

1 - Buhari vows to crush BH within 2 months.

Though you have been repeating this phrase for so long, earlier today someone started a whole thread and wrote:

"like exPresident Jonathan, incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari gave Nigerians hope when in April 1, 2015 he promised to crush BH within two months when he get to power. According to the President “We know how they started and where they are now and we will rapidly give attention to security in the country. And I believe we will effectively deal with them in two months when we get into office."

This is not true, firstly Buhari does not say "two months" he rather said "few months". Secondly, his statement is in response to CNN's question about "reconcilling the nation" and he is referencing the unrest in Niger delta and Northeast[militancy and insurgency] as starting point, not just boko haram.

Question and his exact reply:

CNN: Mr president elect, Goodluck Jonathan the outgoing president conceded, he also said this show that democracy is here to stay in Nigeria and you yourself has said that you want reconciliation, you said "let me state clearly the president Jonathan has nothing to fear from me he's a great Nigerian and still our president", that's what you said earlier today. Do you worry about reconcilling the nation that is been so bitterly divided?

PMB: Well I am not because the actual division that is worth bothering about I think in terms of social instability I.e insecurity is in the Northeast and Delta area which I think they have been with the country long enough that we know how they started and what stage they are now, and therefore we are confident that we will rapidly give attention to security in the country and I believe we will effectively deal with them in few months when we get into office.

Same CNN that interviewed Buhari has updated their site's "transcript section" with what I wrote I.e "few months". Image attached.

edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1504/01/ampr.01.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhWVqte25bM

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Tanoids: Be Truthful, Don't Cling On Your Bane[lies]. by A7(m): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
2: Buhari promised to blackballed Chad, Niger, Cameroon and will obliterate BH with Nigerian forces alone.

Well this is fatuous, the claim reeks of ignorance and asininity. In numerous pre and post election interviews President Buhari has always mantained coalition with neighboring countries is key to curbing the insurgency.

Infact when he went visiting Chad and Niger he's simply fulfilling his campaign promises. Below are some of his responses about the multi national task forces.

From BBC: "If for 4,5,6 years the Nigerian law enforcement agencies including the military could not secure 14 LGs out of 774 how can I promise miracle when I come. But with cooperation of our neighbors Cameroon, Chad, Niger and international community and the commitment we are going to get from the military, I think it will take us a much shorter time to deal with them"..

From EbonyLifeTV: "One of the ways is to get the neighboring countries Cameroons, Chad and Niger, I support the president should sit with them and tell them our borders are so wide and so big and the only way to effectively.........

***cuts in...

Host: So do you think it's because our borders are porous?

***continues..

PMB: You have to deny the boko haram elements from getting training facilities outside Nigeria and bringing weapons in...

Host: So your strategy would be to look at the bordering countries....

PMB: Exactly, secure our borders so that the terrorists are not able to get training facilities neither to get weapons inside the country.

Host: But what about those that are already in our country what do we do with those that are on ground?

PMB: If we can stop the terrorists from getting weapons and provisions for making bombs and so on, then internally we can effectively use the military to contain them.

From Aljazeera:

AlJazeera: Now you've called the decision to delay the election provocative what do you mean?

PMB: Because there's no need for it, if the same military cannot secure 14 local govts out of 774 in six years how can we be sure they can secure those 14 local govts in six weeks.

AlJazeera: But the election commission seems confident that the six weeks window will allow for the particularly vulnerable areas in the northeast to become calm and also there's the international force made up of Nigeria plus some of its neighbors who are prepared to launch an offensive against boka haram operatives in order to calm the security situation in the northeast.

PMB: I believe Nigerians are grateful to our neighbors that have eventually agreed to come and salvage our country for us for good neighborliness so that they too are not threatened by the instability from here, from Nigeria.

The bottomline as far as informed Nigerians are concerned is the massive corruption in government, where is the vote for weapons, for the military for police and the training money is going to?

AlJazeera: With 132,000 active front-line personnel why can't the Nigerian military take on and win this battle with boko haram?

PMB: The government is not prepared to fight boko haram, I made a statement earlier on which some of the Nigerian press published, "the troops deployed in Ekiti state where we believed we're rigged out if deployed in the northeast they could have atleast rescued our over 220 girls which were removed by the rebels or so-called boko haram.

They know where they are or whether they have the capacity to rescue them or not they can't give a cohesive reason why the Nigerian govt was unable to rescue these children from hands of the insurgents.

AlJazeera: Are you suggesting that the state of insecurity and vulnerability of three northeastern states in particular, of course from where many of your supporters come from, do you suggest then that this state of affairs actually suits the govt and the govt is almost encouraging it.

PMB: I have no evidence firm evidence that the govt is encouraging it but the govt has failed to do its principle duty of protecting lives or property of all beings inside its territory. And what happened as I said in Ekiti and Osun the number of military, police other law enforcement agencies deployed to rig elections in favor of the ruling party if those were effectively used in the northeast the end of the insurgency could have been met.

What am saying in the bottomline is that the govt is not serious about curbing the insurgency in the northeast.

AlJazeera: You have vowed to make security one of your first priorities should you come to office, how would you go about it.?

PMB: Firstly is to understand why the Nigerian military that earned the respect of international community, now here they are they cannot secure 14 LGs in their own territory, people can hardly comprehend this slide how we deteriorated that our neighbors that everybody knows, they too know, that we can help them are now the ones that are fighting these insurgents for us, something must be fundamentally wrong which we could.....

**cuts in...

AlJazeera: This is embarrassing, It's embarrassing...

**continues..

PMB: Extremely embarrassing.

AlJazeera: Can I ask you as a military man we know where the Chibok girls are they're in the sambisa forest admittedly a very large place bordering cameroon, if you were to become president what would you do to get those girls back and to assure other girls and young women particularly in the northeast of the country that they can resume their study in safety?

PMB: I didn't know what efforts the govt has done so far, whatever effort it is it wasn't good enough, until the neighboring countries were constrained in their own interest to start coming into even Nigerian territory to fight boko haram to secure their own territory, what I expected much earlier on, this thing has been on for more than five years, was the Nigerian government to initiate a high security, coordinated meetings and actions with Cameroons, Niger and Chad, instead literally the rebels were allowed to operate how they like where they like by starving the military of weapons and leadership untill things reaches international proportion.

**cuts in..

AlJazeera: So how would you reverse this....

PMB: Well we can reverse it but...

**cuts in

AlJazeera: If you were to get to Aso rock..

PMB: When we get there and God willing we shall is to see first why the Nigerian military's credibility has been sorely undermined by this govt. And then we have to quickly see how much they need because there are enough of them that are committed to perform their duties to defend their country and with the cooperation of the neighbouring states as they have started now to flush boko haram out of Nigeria .

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Tanoids: Be Truthful, Don't Cling On Your Bane[lies]. by tucky200(m): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Bless u bro....u only see TANoids flooding badnews like they are happy bad tins are happening everywhere, in just one week tanoids re already judging d president...the igbos mentality

1 Like

Re: Dear Tanoids: Be Truthful, Don't Cling On Your Bane[lies]. by boman2014: 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
booked
Re: Dear Tanoids: Be Truthful, Don't Cling On Your Bane[lies]. by 9jii(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
You just de mind these TANIODS LET CONVERT TO ISLAM FIRST BEFORE BABA GO perform as they Claimed.
Re: Dear Tanoids: Be Truthful, Don't Cling On Your Bane[lies]. by kingslly(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Dear Tanoids: Be Truthful, Don't Cling On Your Bane[lies]. by obailala(m): 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
@Op save your breathe. The people you are trying to educate are irredeemable. Most of them know the truth but for the fear of lack of what to say, they foolishly cling to things they know are lies and they perpetrate them.

The people that should be pitied are the ignorant ones close to the TANoids who only get all their info from these TANoids. Sometimes I am tempted to not pity these ones because for every false story spread by the TANoids, the truth is usually bandied by the side, but these individuals chose to believe the more 'interesting' side of the story [the lie]. In summary, these guys enjoy the paradise of their ignorance. Do not attempt to liberate them from the captivity they enjoy.

Just a reminder, I think you also forgot the N1 = $1 falsehood.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Tanoids: Be Truthful, Don't Cling On Your Bane[lies]. by Sodiq3(m): 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Bro, you even get time but it's all good to set the records straight and right. The so called TANOIDS are doing what they know to do best. lies, intentional attempt to manipulate facts and figures is their hobby. I wouldn't say we should ignore their lies but sometimes we should try to allow them make fool out of themselves. Since buhari was sworn in, they are confused, displaying stewpidity all around. Some have even started going insane, and i pray they remain like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tanoids: Be Truthful, Don't Cling On Your Bane[lies]. by Justpassingby45(m): 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
There is nothing intresting in this post.

Hiss
Re: Dear Tanoids: Be Truthful, Don't Cling On Your Bane[lies]. by Justpassingby45(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mind you not everybody criticezin this present Goverment are Pdp, Just like me. I like it, i did it to d past govt.And am doing it to d present so what will u do abt it?
Re: Dear Tanoids: Be Truthful, Don't Cling On Your Bane[lies]. by Agwoden(m): 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Image laundering 101. When APshit were busy denigrating, insulting and lying barefacedly against the person, office and institution of the President of the FRN in a desperate bid to remove the occupier because of hate, they forgot that they will one day occupy the same ridiculed seat. What do you expect? Everything in life is reciprocal.

1 Like

Re: Dear Tanoids: Be Truthful, Don't Cling On Your Bane[lies]. by A7(m): 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
@obailala

What boggles me is the motive behind the senseless rantings, their principal is voted out already and party in deep crisis, lying and blackmail is not suppose to be their last resort at this stage, people are well informed nowadays and will see through their evil schemes. I just pity them, they probably think the calumnuous campaign might hurt us.

I am expecting a vibrant and well meaning opposition, these clowns are getting dumber and mad every day. Hope Pdp put its house in place soon, the present silly mythomaniacs will bore us to death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Tanoids: Be Truthful, Don't Cling On Your Bane[lies]. by A7(m): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sodiq3:
Bro, you even get time but it's all good to set the records straight and right. The so called TANOIDS are doing what they know to do best. lies, intentional attempt to manipulate facts and figures is their hobby. I wouldn't say we should ignore their lies but sometimes we should try to allow them make fool out of themselves. Since buhari was sworn in, they are confused, displaying stewpidity all around. Some have even started going insane, and i pray they remain like that.

Lol grin they better not, for the sake of both of us. There are things they say/allege that will make you puke, example, just recently in a bid to find something to denigrate the president they are posting:

His daughter chase people out of a mall.

Islamisation of Nigeria had already began cos both vice and the president left for Muslim countries[Chad and Sudan]

His cows are malnourished

These are few topics among many, always reading or responding to such senseless threads will send you to your early grave.
Re: Dear Tanoids: Be Truthful, Don't Cling On Your Bane[lies]. by dunkem21(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
Consolation thread ..

We said that Buhari lied by declaring his assets secretly while he promised to do it public.

Is this a lie?

3 Likes

Re: Dear Tanoids: Be Truthful, Don't Cling On Your Bane[lies]. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

[size=18pt]Urgent appeal for help on behalf of starving osun civil servants [/size]
Dear fellow forumites and forum rats,
I come to you on behalf of the good hardworking but not so smart civil servants of the state of osun under aregberascal who for 7 maths and counting have not received their monthly emoluments owing to GEJ and Ngozi carting away Osun people's $20bn from the NNPC account.

Things are very hard in Osun and as I write this urgent appeal most homes go to sleep without their regular amala ati ewedu.

But with a minimum of 200 naira a month you can make a difference.

We are also considering opening a food bank where you can drop off any expired tin foods or food products without nafdac approval.

Also, with just 5000 naira a month you can adopt an Osun state civil servants.

So let's make a difference, we are the world bla bla bla

For further enquiries on how you can make donations pls PM me.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tanoids: Be Truthful, Don't Cling On Your Bane[lies]. by dunkem21(m): 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=BackDatAssUp post=34460257][/quote]

Are those Osun guys hardworking ..
Can they hawk gala and plantain chips in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Dear Tanoids: Be Truthful, Don't Cling On Your Bane[lies]. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
dunkem21:

Are those Osun guys hardworking ..

Can they hawk gala and plantain chips in Lagos

We can only guarantee the supply of the product.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tanoids: Be Truthful, Don't Cling On Your Bane[lies]. by Jesusloveyou: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Justpassingby45:
There is nothing intresting in this post.

Hiss
because you hate the truth. You saTANist

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Northern Govt Is Born / Be Patient With Buhari - NEF Tells Nigerians / Aisha Cautions Buhari’s Prospective Aides, Associates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.