Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. (4408 Views)

REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? / Breaking News, Turai Now President, Yaradua Her ADC / President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by banom(m): 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2009
Yeah what you had is nothing but the truth, I BANOM and my devoted Commrades, OKIJA_JUJU,LAGOSBOY and THETRUTH demanded that pastors, E.ADEBOYE, CHRIS OYAKHILOMI AND T.B.JOSHUA should go and heal president YARADUA Some foolish nairalanders abused us , some called us anti crist, now president yaradua has gone to T.B JOSHUA for healing, making me and my commrades the undisputable prophets,forcasters, predictors and analyst,

Now we will be holding predictions and prophecies conference every first saturday of every month, and all nairalanders must join for their predictions and prophecies, participation fee is 10,000 naira and holy tea fee is just 50,000 naira only, you must book 2days in advance, we repeat participation is mandatory for all nairalanders,

Again, SEUN should meet with us to discuss our membership fee , he must start paying us for membdership from today,

Your miracle is sure and also your predictions,, i will keep you posted on any latest miracle we perfomed.
Hail us .
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2009
orisirisi
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2009
why is this dude clowning? grin
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by banom(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2009
RICHIE BOI:

why is this dude clowning? grin

You are now talking to prophet/predictor/forcaster/analyst Banom an his commrades,

We will soon predict your Ban in this forum.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by banom(m): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2009
[b]Todays prophecies,

1,There will be abuses among nairalnders most especialy on the Racism, Tribalism and secterianism section of this forum,
Every nairalnder should pray so that it will not lead to fatal division among us,

2, For those who are browsing from the cyber cafe, some people's ticket will finish while they are browsing nairaland, for those who are using their own personal computer, some peoples system will go off while they are browsing,

3, Some ladies will recieve calls from abroad while they are browsing nairaland, some guys will recieve text message from friends while they are browsing nairaland as well,

4, Some thread posted today will be modified by the modurator and some will be deleted by the modurator without prior information to the poster,

5, some people will sparm the forum today,

6,Seun the owner of nairaland will brows nairaland today, and one of his cell phones will ring while browsing,

Those who pay there tithes to us will be protected from any of these calamities .

TOMORROW'S PROPHECIES WILL COME BY TOMORROW.[/b]
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by thetruth90: 10:50am On Feb 19, 2009
banom:

[b]Todays prophecies,

1,There will be abuses among nairalnders most especialy on the Racism, Tribalism and secterianism section of this forum,
Every nairalnder should pray so that it will not lead to fatal division among us,

2, For those who are browsing from the cyber cafe, some people's ticket will finish while they are browsing nairaland, for those who are using their own personal computer, some peoples system will go off while they are browsing,

3, Some ladies will recieve calls from abroad while they are browsing nairaland, some guys will recieve text message from friends while they are browsing nairaland as well,

4, Some thread posted today will be modified by the modurator and some will be deleted by the modurator without prior information to the poster,

5, some people will sparm the forum today,

6,Seun the owner of nairaland will brows nairaland today, and one of his cell phones will ring while browsing,

Those who pay there tithes to us will be protected from any of these calamities .

TOMORROW'S PROPHECIES WILL COME BY TOMORROW.[/b]

in jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus name, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen!
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Lagosboy: 11:11am On Feb 19, 2009
Mayoklashy:

I really really hate it when somepeople lie on others espicially men of God. You are playin with fire. Banom, this are the prophecies for 2009 from RCCG's webiste so where did you get ur information from b4 you start attacking pastors,

This will be the year of joy to the wise
[b]Individual:
As stars at midnight, the economic gloom that is coming upon the world will produce some very bright spots . (In other words, in spite of the economic problems that the world is going to have this year, some children of God are going to have financial breakthroughs)
Every year has its up and down, 2009 will be no exception in that regard. However for the children of God the ups will outweigh the downs in magnitude and in frequency. (In other words the great days for the children of God will be greater than the gloom days.)
International:
Concentrated prayers are needed to reduce the frequency and intensity of natural disaster. Flood, hurricane, earthquake, tornadoes are coming, but God say if you pray concentrated prayers their frequency and intensity will be reduced.
Pray against assassination attempt against world leaders.
NIGERIA:
Intensify your prayers for the president
Nigeria will be given a new opportunity for peace and tranquility, pray that that opportunity will not be wasted.
Those who have made money their gods will discover it has wings.
Problems will drive many back to God; with the end result of heavenly joy.
Pray against suicide among the high and mighty.[/b]JOY TO THE WISE.

Please compare this prophecy to Banoms Prophecy, are there similarities in style?
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 11:14am On Feb 19, 2009
SPEAKING IN TONGUES

Ribadu(_(*Y&*T EFCC_(* _)(*&^ NAFDAC)*++(&^%$ ICPC ***NAFCON__)I*(* NNPC+__)( BIAFRA**&&^% BIAFRA>> HALLELUYAH!
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by ElRazur: 11:18am On Feb 19, 2009
Predicting the "known and common occurrences" is not exactly prediction or is it now?

I am surprise you haven't predicted that we will all breathe, blink and take a shit. wink

On a serious level predicting is something that needs to be wiped away from our culture. The whole idea of making prediction in Nigeria was made popular by Pastor Olabayo.  It is a stupid and backward thing to do. People need to face up to reality and think for themselves.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by banom(m): 11:28am On Feb 19, 2009
ElRazur:

Predicting the "known and common occurrences" is not exactly prediction or is it now?

I am surprise you haven't predicted that we will all breathe, blink and take a shit. wink

On a serious level predicting is something that needs to be wiped away from our culture. The whole idea of making prediction in Nigeria was made popular by Pastor Olabayo. It is a stupid and backward thing to do. People need to face up to reality and think for themselves.

Thank God you never said it was BANOM that started predicting in Nigeria, i only learned, and i will not stop untill those who started it stops it,

Just use my prediction/prohecy to undestand how those so called men of God regard we Nigeerians. They misthink we are all fools.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by ElRazur: 11:40am On Feb 19, 2009
Yeah I see what you did.

I personally do not buy into the whole God thing so my beliefs in prediction is non-existent.

Have you noticed how this so called predictions exploits the fear of our people and play on their spiritual beliefs? And like suckers my people take this shit up without asking questions, and we think white people are gullible. Jeez my people are.

You should check out my thread in the religion section - Islam one.

Muslims go on about how Mohammed is perfect., yet not many of them knows that in the Quran, he had sex with an 8year old. Please tell me how can this be acceptable and even considered a religion? We really need to change how we think.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by spikedcylinder: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2009
Okija_juju:

SPEAKING IN TONGUES

Ribadu(_(*Y&*T EFCC_(* _)(*&^ NAFDAC)*++(&^%$ ICPC ***NAFCON__)I*(* NNPC+__)( BIAFRA**&&^% BIAFRA>> HALLELUYAH!

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Lagosboy: 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2009
ElRazur:

Yeah I see what you did.

I personally do not buy into the whole God thing so my beliefs in prediction is non-existent.

Have you noticed how this so called predictions exploits the fear of our people and play on their spiritual beliefs? And like suckers my people take this shit up without asking questions, and we think white people are gullible. Jeez my people are.

Muslims go on about how Mohammed is perfect., yet not many of them knows that in the Quran, he had sex with an 8year old. Please tell me how can this be acceptable and even considered a religion? We really need to change how we think.

where is your post in the relgious section i cant find it. Dont let us derail this thread as this is on prophecy please.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2009
ElRazur:

Yeah I see what you did.

The number of fools on NL has swollen by one.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by ElRazur: 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2009
Prophecy and religion goes hand in hand.

The thread was removed. I can't be bothered making another one. An overall look of this forums shows there isn't much open minded people around here.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by spikedcylinder: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2009
The number of fools on NL has swollen by one.

Is it true though? That your holy prophet slept with a child?
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Jakumo(m): 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2009
For the record, all of Prophet B's predictions did in fact came to pass within 24 hours of their pronouncement, and photographic evidence will soon be posted here to educate the public.

Now that the sceptics have been silenced, I predict yet more predictions from The Prophet, but I also predict that there must be a practical limit to the number of predations and visions that can be disclosed at no charge to readers. 

Let the Holy Spirit MOVE you, and INSPIRE you to reach down DEEP into your pockets,  so as to GENEROUSLY reward our tenured Prophet of your own free will, so that it will not be necessary to impose a pay-per-view conditionality on all revelations and predictions henceforth.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2009
Jakumo, if not that we are fully booked, I would have prophesied federal government contract on you. grin

Dont worry, just wait till we finish the crusade we are planing on NL. Special guest ministers include Reverend lagosboy - Owambe Ministries Int.
Apostle Thetruth - Orishirishi Church of God Int.
Arch Bishop Okija - Okija spiritual church Intl.

Host: Prophet Banom - Prophecy, Signs and wonders ministries Intl.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by mayoklashy: 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2009
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by TOYOSI20(f): 12:36am On Feb 20, 2009
Tee hee hee. . .Too funny, the only person i sabi for the list na Okija. . . . .and i say well done oo baby!!! cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by osisi2(f): 12:38am On Feb 20, 2009
Okija don enter church.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Jakumo(m): 5:38am On Feb 20, 2009
mayoklashy:

this is how u guys have decided to mock christianity. I can now really imagine how the soldiers and the people of jerusalem mocked Jesus on the cross. PERFECT SIMILARITY

There is an enormous difference between mocking a religion on one hand, and recognizing those who use religion as a PRETEXT for picking the pockets of the gullible and desperate, on the other hand.

Nigeria is awash with hordes of pompous and greedy bastards who make very lucrative careers out of stealing in the name of the Lord, and in the opinion of many, such compulsive fraudsters are infinitely WORSE than the class of common thieves and tricksters who are at least honest enough to make no excuses for their criminal plunder.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by thetruth90: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2009
we await today's prediction from the mouth of his holy highness, prophet banom.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Lagosboy: 9:24am On Feb 20, 2009
Pasotr Banom would Osisi stay on Nairaland today ? Abeg make u predict her exit from nairaland today grin grin

Also Pastor Banom earthmama,deepzone,hotfunmi is missing is she comfort? pls help us out in today prediction grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by thetruth90: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2009
Lagosboy:

Pasotr Banom would Osisi stay on Nairaland today ? Abeg make u predict her exit from nairaland today grin grin

Also Pastor Banom earthmama,deepzone,hotfunmi is missing is she comfort? pls help us out in today prediction grin grin grin

predictions come as the spirit directs his holy highness banom. it is not for you to ask him questions.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by youngies(m): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2009
Please can the Prophet help me out with the dream I had last night? I saw myself riding a white horse, the horse took me into Aso Villa, then suddenly I saw Yaradua, Jonathan telling me that they have finished washing my car and that my breakfast is ready. lipsrsealed

Prophet over
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Lagosboy: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2009
This one seems more of wishful thinking grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by youngies(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2009
So you have nothing to prophesy, I may have to back to TBJ tongue
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by Lagosboy: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2009
Lets wait for Pastor Banom as me i am just a shareholder in the business grin grin
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by ElRazur: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Is it true though? That your holy prophet slept with a child?

@spikedcylinder

Yes it is in the Quran. The Prophet did have sex with an 8years old and subsequently married her at around that age too. Or further more, the Quran advocates the death of non-muslims, jews and homosexuals. It is a good thing one have access to an English version of quran.

The thread was removed in what I see as an attempt at bad censorship.
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by banom(m): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2009
youngies:

Please can the Prophet help me out with the dream I had last night? I saw myself riding a white horse, the horse took me into Aso Villa, then suddenly I saw Yaradua, Jonathan telling me that they have finished washing my car and that my breakfast is ready. lipsrsealed

Prophet over

Foe some of you who think we are not serious, we will defeat you, as i meditate over your dream story above, i was revealed that , YOU NEVER HAD SUCH DREAM

No one can  decieve us,

Lagosboy:

No she is not. Earthman will come back but will post a very controvercial post that will lead to name calling,

Let us pray it will not lead to division among us,

My commrades, do you notice that guy called Jakumo ? he will be Good for an appointment, Com. LAGOSBOY,  what appointment would be good for this good citizen of Nairaland ?
Re: Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. by debosky(m): 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin

Madness still dey reign for nairaland.  grin grin

More predictions abeg! Can you guys tell me who will win tomorrow? Villa or Chelsea? 

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aba To Shut Down As Ojukwu’s Body Arrives Feb 28 / 2 Of The 7 Wonders On Earth!!! All Thanks To Amechi And Aregbesola / Wike Withdraws Students On Foreign Scholarship,Offer Them Admission In RSUST(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.