Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Insurance For That Pet..yeah I Said Insurance - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Insurance For That Pet..yeah I Said Insurance (750 Views)

US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' / GUINEA PIGS AVAILABLE For Pet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insurance For That Pet..yeah I Said Insurance by coolsegun2002: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hi..I was gonna be away for a few days nd my two dogs can't go with me so I decided to go keep dem with ma friend for the 3days ..just went to check where my pets are gonna be, I met him nd his neighbour checking a document..to my suprise, its an insurance package for my friend's neighbour's dog...at a token of five thousand per year..caped at a value of 100k for the pet..
I've heard of it abroad..but neva knew its done in naija...he said leadway assurance insured his dog for him...5k covers .if the pet seriously attack & injures to u or third party..accident to the dog...and if the worst case scenerio happens which is death..u get 100k ..straight up...I know it doesn't replace the pup..cos we pup lovers have some bond with our dog..but a 100grand could get u anoda cute one..
Re: Insurance For That Pet..yeah I Said Insurance by LongThickPenis(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hello I am very much interested in this and would like to know more. any contacts at Leadway for the pet insurance?
Re: Insurance For That Pet..yeah I Said Insurance by coolsegun2002: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
The guys name is ola...+234 803 567 8229..relationship manager lead way assurance...he justcame with ma own documents..
Re: Insurance For That Pet..yeah I Said Insurance by Petfreak: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Very sensible, but how reliable?
Re: Insurance For That Pet..yeah I Said Insurance by coolsegun2002: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
Very relaible...leadway is second best d insurance company.....even mutual benefit assurance company that's noteven close to dem in rating...handled my car insurance nd they delivered my accident claim in less dan 1week of claim report..
Re: Insurance For That Pet..yeah I Said Insurance by ENEMIESENEMY(m): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Adult Female Gsd Looking For A New Home At An Affordable Amount. / I Need A Dog / 2014 Scion Tc 10 Series $14,900

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.