Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

21 Lessons Of Life For True Believers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 21 Lessons Of Life For True Believers (553 Views)

Ladies, See Why You Should Never Take Your Prayer Life For Granted / Advice To All True Believers Here! Must Read! / Shocking Discovery About NIV Bible. (a Must-read For True Believers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Lessons Of Life For True Believers by Loveaflame(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
I have come to learn by personal experience these 21 lessons of life that I think it is worth sharing with someone who might need them. Happy reading.

1.Follow your God ordained path.

2.Don't be moved by intimidating critics.

3.Love God and pursue His visions for your life.

4.Never get discouraged.

5.Fight long and hard for your prophecies.

6.Be sensitive to His Spirit.

7.Live in total obedience to His Word and to the instruction from The Spirit.

8.Dare to be different and never allow critics to cower you down.

9.Develop your confidence in God and in your abilities.

10.Live fully in His consciousness.

11.Never ignore or underestimate your enemies but deal with the spiritual ones ruthlessly.

12.Demonstrate God's power by faith.

13.Learn to be prayerful and apply wisdom in all you do.

14.Never take God's grace for granted.

15.Be a dangerous giver.

16.Be passionate about helping people.

17.Never allow ungrateful folks make you bitter or change your honesty.

18.Keep trusting God for a powerful change and be positive about life.

19.Never allow negative people make you change your course in life.

20.Love all,trust one or none and hate no one.

21.Work more on your attitudes and characters to reflect Christ in all you do.

1 Like

Re: 21 Lessons Of Life For True Believers by Godfullsam(m): 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nice write up.

But this number 15 is somehow undecided, what do you mean by a "dangerous giver" .

I rather be a " generous giver". Perhaps that is what you meant undecided.
Re: 21 Lessons Of Life For True Believers by Loveaflame(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
By "dangerous giver" I mean giving even when it hurts to the things of God.It's just a terminology for people who love giving with joy even when they have much or little.
Re: 21 Lessons Of Life For True Believers by Scholar8200(m): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2015
Can you expatiate further on point 5 (if possible with some Biblical illustrations)? Thank you.
Re: 21 Lessons Of Life For True Believers by Loveaflame(m): 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Luke 18:1-8.

When I say fight long and hard for your prophecies I am simply referring to the place of consistent prayers which include spiritual warfare and your normal prayers. Remember Elijah had to pray 7 times before the rain finally fell.

(1) (Reply)

New Jobs / How Can I Hear From God? / Does This King James Citation Even Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.