Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? (1727 Views)

You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products / What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? / Will You Enjoy Heaven or even want to go there If ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? by D9ty7(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
fiyah:
m.attkent, re.pogirl, larry.sun, flakky.dagirl, pa.melB, mrse.xplorer, audr.eyaudreytims, dive.pen, oyinprin.ce, Ne.vetsIbot, bibi.jay Smartes.tPopQUEEN, D9ty7, Tif.fanyJ, Au.dreyTimms
Thank you ma'am. Silent seduction has been a masterpiece.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
fiyah:

The guy that wrote behind her veil is Mattkent.
oh... I remember now. Thanks. He's a good writer
Re: Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? by kenigwe18: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
Haven't tried others yet for now, repogirl, fiyah, repogirl,, fiyah, repogirl, fiyah, repogirl and fiyaH wink cheesy.. .. . They're awesome writers

1 Like

Re: Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? by MrsExplorer(f): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
NevetsIbot:

i'm in the corner watching you kiss him oh oh, (your signature)
Re: Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? by NevetsIbot(m): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
MrsExplorer:

i'm in the corner watching you kiss him oh oh, (your signature)
lol.... Calumn scott lover eh? I love the song. It's kinda like what I'm going thru now.
Re: Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? by repogirl(f): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
MrsExplorer:
bibija.y
naijasingle.girl
pam.elb
ishilo.ve
larr.ysun
royv.er
explo.rer
scar . lett
repogirl
d9.ty7
the list is endless
thanks ,I'm a fan of your work also.

1 Like

Re: Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? by repogirl(f): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
kenigwe18:
Haven't tried others yet for now, repogirl, fiy.ah, repogirl,, fiya.h, repogirl, fiya.h, repogirl and fiya.H wink cheesy.. .. . They're awesome writers
thanks
Re: Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? by repogirl(f): 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
fiyah:
matt.kent, rep.ogirl, larrysu.n, flakkyda .girl, pam.elB, mrsexp.lorer, audreyaudreyt.ims, div epen, oyinp.rince, Neve.tsIbot, bib.ijay SmartestPopQU.EEN, D9ty.7, Tiffa.nyJ, AudreyTimms
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? by repogirl(f): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Solomon.brown64,audreyti..mms,Fi.yah,Oyinpri.nce,Ironk.urtain, And the guy that wrote Behind her veil.. Donk.ross1. Repogirl. I think that's all.
thanks.
Re: Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
fiyah:
mattkent, repogirl, larrysun, flakkydagirl, pamelB, mrsexplorer, audreyaudreytims, divepen, oyinprince, NevetsIbot, bibijay SmartestPopQUEEN, D9ty7, TiffanyJ, AudreyTimms

Thanks dear! smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Thanks bro.
Re: Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Mattkent:

Thanks bro.
I don't know when you'll release another story but that Behind her veil is still the best story Ive read on NL next to Letting go by audreytimms.

Two hands bro.

2 Likes

Re: Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I don't know when you'll release another story but that Behind her veil is still the best story Ive read on NL next to Letting go by audreytimms.

Two hands bro.

Really appreciate. Been too lazy to write tho. I've only just been editing the behind her veil for those who missed it. Spicing it a bit.

Thanks again cool
Re: Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
Mattkent:

Really appreciate. Been too lazy to write tho. I've only just been editing the behind her veil for those who missed it. Spicing it a bit.

Thanks again cool
lol... Spicing abi? when you release it, if it's gonna be for sale or free, tell me abeg. I'm tired of coming to Nl to re-read.

You're welcome bro
Re: Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? by PamelB(f): 8:27am On Sep 17, 2016
MrsExplorer:
bibijay
naijasinglegirl
pamelb
ishilove
larrysun
royver
explorer
scarlett
repogirl
d9ty7

the list is endless
tanx
Re: Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? by PamelB(f): 8:27am On Sep 17, 2016
fiyah:
mattkent, repogirl, larrysun, flakkydagirl, pamelB, mrsexplorer, audreyaudreytims, divepen, oyinprince, NevetsIbot, bibijay SmartestPopQUEEN, D9ty7, TiffanyJ, AudreyTimms
hmmm. tanx for the mention dear.

1 Like

Re: Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? by Oyinprince(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
undecided dem mention my name like five times here?
grin I don blow o
Thank you all
Re: Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? by TheSociopath(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2016
PeachyP, Bibijay123, Skarlett, VickyRotex

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? by VickyRotex(f): 1:03am On Sep 21, 2016
TheSociopath:
Peac.hyP, Bibi.jay123, Ska.rlett, Vicky.Rotex

smiley smiley
Re: Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? by AudreyTimms(f): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Solomonbrown64,audreytimms,Fiyah,Oyinprince,Ironkurtain, And the guy that wrote Behind her veil.. Donkross1. Repogirl. I think that's all.
Thanks dear
Re: Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? by AudreyTimms(f): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
fiyah:
Thanks dear
Re: Which Thread, Topic Or Person You Enjoy Here? by AudreyTimms(f): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
johnwizey:
People i like plenty o op, very intelligent and beautiful set of people.

Anugod
Bibijay123
Ros5
Hungerbad
Omenka
Modath
Ishilove
Audreytimms
Sammy0two
Girl360
Safarigirl
Mukina2
Naijasinglegirl

Dem plenty jare
Thanks dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There A God Pls.....???? / See How Joe Praise Proposed To His wife-to-be; PLUS Wedding Date & PICS. / Messages From The Lord On How Christian-woman Should Dress Holy + Other Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.