Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) (22958 Views)

Pictures From The Badagry Slave Port And Slavery relics / Heritage Museum. / Woman Dies In A Kano Park While Boarding Bus To Katsina State. Graphic Photos / A Journey Through Decades At Oodua Museum And Hall Of Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by jazzydee: 2:41am On Jun 06, 2015
An Aerial view of Ibibio museum and State park Uyo. What A beauty, when next you visit Uyo don't fail to visit this museum its a great place to visit. If you are not into museums the park within the museum offers a scenic paved walkways/paths for a stroll or family picnic on the greens. there are three natural water ponds within the state park which adds to the allure of this great place.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by jazzydee: 2:49am On Jun 06, 2015
Nice

3 Likes

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by Escalze(m): 3:15am On Jun 06, 2015
Wow

1 Like

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by menesheh(m): 5:19am On Jun 06, 2015
Waw amazing

1 Like

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by thomasthomas: 5:20am On Jun 06, 2015
Kudos to Gov. Victor Attah! He built it!

13 Likes

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by wadetaw202: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2015
Am impressed! But what makes a museum is not just the building, but the artifacts in it. So, where are the art works or collections?

6 Likes

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by jazzydee: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2015
wadetaw202:
Am impressed! But what makes a museum is not just the building, but the artifacts in it. So, where are the art works or collections?

You have to visit the museum to see what they have. theres a lot to see there.

6 Likes

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by notobs: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
What an architectural masterpiece. Uyo is full of surprises! I honestly did not know there was a museum in Uyo. @op thanks for the information please post the website of the museum.
the museum is located at Udo Udoma Ave Uyo exact location on google plus and more pictures :https://plus.google.com/116893581742963325155/about?hl=en

2 Likes

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by IPADEOLAOLADELE(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ehen.....
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by Bsc(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Were ar d arts?
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by generaluthman: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
A nice place to be

1 Like

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by Aitee1: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
thomasthomas:
Kudos to Gov. Victor Attah! He built it!

As humans sentiments is allowed, i know you're ibibio but please with due respect 'to whom honour is given do accordingly ' undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Wow! This looks awesome!

1 Like

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by ALAYORMII: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nice
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by XavierBlue(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
A standard museum i must say, and the art displayed will amaze you.

#proudlyibibio

XavierBlue

9 Likes

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by Elslim: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
na lie ooo
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by realjoyindeed: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
this is so so classic
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by Lastdon02(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
FTC!!! lol for my mind na
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by condralbede(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
lovely
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by royaldonny: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
wow, cant we have such in kwara here
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by chesterlee(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Akwa Ibom Ayaya!!!!

Akpabio is too much

5 Likes

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by allanphash7(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Its beautiful tho

The only rhing that can take me there is when i found that jonathan is bwing put there in peraon not in sculpture then i can take my children to show them the clueless man btw 2010 and 2015

2 Likes

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by Godwin978(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
that's ma state
god bless our ex governor
CHIEF DR.GODSWILL OBOT AKPABIO. CON

2 Likes

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by Spells(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Oya na.... Lets go there.
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
So beautiful
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Where?
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by samuelson06(m): 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
jazzydee:
An Aerial view of Ibibio museum and State park Uyo. What A beauty, when next you visit Uyo don't fail to visit this museum its a great place to visit. If you are not into museums the park within the museum offers a scenic paved walkways/paths for a stroll or family picnic on the greens. there are three natural water ponds within the state park which adds to the allure of this great place.

Where is the actual location of the place?
Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by EPOMA(m): 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Godwin978:
that's ma state

god bless our ex governor

CHIEF DR.GODSWILL OBOT AKPABIO. CON

All this Godswill servants, the picture says 2006

5 Likes

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
royaldonny:
wow, cant we have such in kwara here
of cos its possible. Just post the link to ur governor

1 Like

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by KayEnn(m): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
Proudly AkwaIbomite

1 Like

Re: Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) by DankemzI(m): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
The place is well maintained till date! I hang around there alot, before and after going to Cinema I spend a lot of time there!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric / Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) / Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.