Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. (11291 Views)

"This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos / The Ultimate Reason Why United Nations Cant Give Biafrans A Sovereign Biafra. / Biafrans; A Call To Serve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Eragablessen(m): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2015
Delete us from your map and have a safe fight with other regions but steer clear from our land. Leave our oils, leave our lands, leave our prety wives/daughters. Don't desicate our soil with bandits, thieves, business thuggery maggots. I read it somewhere that the ibos are involving us. Are you this weak, are you this poor, are you this few Go and have a safe fight but the south/south doesn't and will never belong to you!!! My peace!

26 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2015
Eragablessen:
Delete us from your map and have a safe fight with other regions but steer clear from our land. Leave our oils, leave our lands, leave our prety wives/daughters. Don't desicate our soil with bandits, thieves, business thuggery maggots. I read it somewhere that the ibos are involving us. Are you this weak, are you this poor, are you this few Go and have a safe fight but the south/south doesn't and will never belong to you!!! My peace!
all this lazy yoruba people .....

hahaha

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2015
I forsee war on this thread. I will be the able referee for this battle between the Biafrans and the Niger Deltans. Ladies and getlemen, sit back, relax, grab some popcorn. Let the war begin.....cool

5 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by HungerBAD: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2015
Proudly Niger Deltan.

Proudly Rugged.

Proudly tested.

Proudly Anti-East till I die and I make no apologies.

To the OP, I say why waste your energy in saying the easterners should not count us among them? before the easterners would want to steal/fight/conquer/coerce/borrow or talk the South South into joining, they first have to be United Amongst themselves.

Biafra will not and never work for one simple reason. The Ibo's are their own greatest enemies.

The Anambra man sees himself better than an average Wawa(Enugu/Ebonyi)Man, The Imo people see themselves as being the real Ibo, and walk around with an air of superiority complex, the Abia people in the East are not really accorded any respect. The majority block in Abia are the Ngwa's, The Ngwa's are distrusted by other Ibo tribes as being the Cannibals(Legend have it that they eat human flesh)

The Ibo's are not United in anyway, and that is why they are the Virgin bride that everybody and anybody can sleep with for free in Nigeria. Some years ago, I saw in a traffic hold up, an Almanac of Biafra being sold. The Niger Delta was cut into Biafra, and I started laughing alone in my car like a mad man. I laughed because the Niger Delta can only be part of the East on an Almanac and in their dreams.

I am all for the break up of the East from Nigeria, as long as it will make them happy. I have repeatedly asked myself without being biased, what exactly the easterners contribute to the entity called Nigeria, and my answer is Nothing. And I challenge any easterner to answer me if they contribute anything meaning.

The North is the food basket.

The West have the Seaport and the best place to have quality education in Nigeria is still the West.

South South have the Oil and some Seaports.

The East? NOTHING.

I will not insult the East by saying, all ADULTERATED/FAKE/SUB STANDARD anything possible is their contribution/quota to the entity called Nigeria, all I ask is one easterner to tell me what exactly they put into this country.

I will only respect the East only if they Respect themselves and take themselves serious.

You cannot live in DIRTY ONITSHA, or a State without DRINKING WATER like Enugu and say you want to CONTROL the BOUNTIFUL resources of the Niger Delta. The Niger Deltans are smart, educated, very territorial and will go to war with anybody that feel they can just come from nowhere to dip their hands into our Natural Resources.

It is our FATHER'S LAND and we will DIE defending it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Brightology2(m): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2015
Hw does dis reduce fuel price or gv Buhari sm sense
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by ahaz: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2015
Eragablessen:
another yoruba goat on the lose

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by winniz: 11:14am On Jun 06, 2015
Yorubas are really going nuts cos of Biafra.

30 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Eragablessen(m): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2015
ahaz:
another yoruba goat on the lose
You're a bloody mofo! I'm a southernan and the thick blood flows in me. Y'all are nothing but ibo thiefing group. You think you can give flimsy excuses and claim our oils just like that My guns are ironed!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Macelliot(m): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2015
Eragablessen:
Are you speaking for the entire Ethnic groups in South south or your family??

We don't want you...

Imo, Anambra, Abia and
Anioma(delta state) has oil...
Mind you, Imo, Anambra and Abia is part of your so called Niger delta...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Macelliot(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2015
Eragablessen:
Save Us all this noise and tell us the Ethnic group you belongs to in the South-south?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:

Are you speaking for the entire Ethnic groups in South south or your family??

We don't want you...

Imo, Anambra, Abia and
Anioma(delta state) has oil...
Mind you, Imo, Anambra and Abia is part of your so called Niger delta...

how much commercial oil does this area you listed have? There is oil almost everywhere in the world. The issue is dat not all are commercial. And even among those that are commercial, some are also so small to make any impact. Compare to d main Niger delta region, d oil in those place you listed is negligible.

11 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2015
Eragablessen:
You're a bloody mofo! I'm a southernan and the thick blood flows in me. Y'all are nothing but ibo thiefing group. You think you can give flimsy excuses and claim our oils just like that My guns are ironed!

you'r a piece of human waste. . .

6 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nsonso: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2015
Eragablessen:

And so? Hw may we help u? pls go and hv sit, u are infinitesimal.

11 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by size40: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2015
The Igbo's should fight Biafra war and leave south-south out of their agitation. We are not one.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by DaBullIT(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2015
lalalalal grin grin grin grin Humming in Pidgin

Goes without saying that even the War mongers and Biafrans and south south can't even agree to be together as one ? What a shocker !!!

I have always said it was never for the betterment of Nigeria or their citizens , Biafra was built on greed , selfishness and it has always been about oil , funniest part is that the few people who are agitating for this are the puppeteers , the clueless tribesmen who have nothing to gain and will never gain anything are the puppets ,

So if SS is not part of Biafra , how many States want to secede out of Nigeria jare ?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Tallesty1(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2015
Eragablessen:
Good to know that their blood is thick.

I used to think it is oily.

11 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by DaBullIT(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2015
Eragablessen:

Don't you mean Oiled?
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Eragablessen(m): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2015
Ihejirika thinks he is the risen Ojukwu. Bloody thieves! Macelliot who the hell are to claim delta oils. You failed! Besides how much of it can delta produce. Loooserss!

4 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by franconian: 11:27am On Jun 06, 2015
grin grin grin

OP, stop wasting your energy, Biafra is as dead as Ojukwu. What they have left is just the manh grin grin d!!!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Eragablessen(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2015
DaBullIT:

Don't you mean Oiled?
Whatever! My blood is hot! They should fight against notherners/westerners joined together. But the southerns lives! We're peace! We're NOT biafrans!

4 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by disumusa: 11:32am On Jun 06, 2015
Chukwugekwu:

hahaha
so ss people are not lazy again its yoruba again i think b/4 you said hausa begs and lazy or am i a yoruba man or you think ss has forgot how you mitreat them during regional era and during war that you think you'l win

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by 1deadlugard: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2015
cry cry amala axis missing the free oil money in advance .

keep opening oil thread every 5 seconds . the oil does not belong to you .

open more thread about niger delta , south south , bendel , mosundi , open more

fear fear tribe all this in the name of oil . located in the eastern bloc .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by olasmith10(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2015
Biafra...a wild goose chase...

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by disumusa: 11:34am On Jun 06, 2015
Chukwugekwu:

hahaha
so ss people are not lazy again its yoruba, i think b/4 you said hausa begs and lazy or am i a yoruba man or you think ss has forgot how you mitreat them during regional era and during war that you think you'l win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by DaBullIT(m): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2015
Eragablessen:
Whatever! My blood is hot! They should fight against notherners/westerners joined together. But the southerns lives! We're peace! We're NOT biafrans!

Meant no insult , i just thought you should edit it or people would make jokes out of it

That being said , this secession of a thing is no joke , and it would end very badly , especially if SS within Biafra states claims not to be part of Biafra , it'll be igbos on igbos first and when they run out of adult men to fight the wars , Sw/North will clean the rest up

Just my observation based on possible outcomes

7 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Macelliot(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2015
Eragablessen:
Ihejirika thinks he is the risen Ojukwu. Bloody thieves! Macelliot who the hell are to claim delta oils. You failed! Besides how much of it can delta produce. Loooserss!
Certified Mumu...
Anambra, Imo, Abia has oil... Anioma has oil...

Take a trip to Omasiagu, Anambra state and see the on-going construction of a Massive refinary by the state govt...

We don't even give a damn about the oils in our own land...

Stop being lazy, don't depend on Oil...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Eragablessen(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2015
fanacy:

I'm a piece of human waste. . .
Brainless PIG!!! Spewing kitty caty horsy kangarooing dawg!
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by disumusa: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2015
winniz:
Yorubas are really going nuts cos of Biafra.
who get your time yamini start the war now.

6 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Macelliot(m): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2015
atbu1983:

how much commercial oil does this area you listed have? There is oil almost everywhere in the world. The issue is dat not all are commercial. And even among those that are commercial, some are also so small to make any impact. Compare to d main Niger delta region, d oil in those place you listed is negligible.
We have oils, but We don't believe in Oil...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Macelliot(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2015
Eragablessen:
Shame, tell me the tribe you belongs to in South-south?

19 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Macelliot(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2015
size40:
The Igbo's should fight Biafra war and leave south-south out of their agitation. We are not one.
Igbos in South-East and South-south are ready... Other Ethnic groups are free to choose where they would belong to...
Pls, tell us the ethnic group you belong to?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Eragablessen(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:

Certified Mumu...
Anambra, Imo, Abia has oil... Anioma has oil...

Take a trip to Omasiagu, Anambra state and see the on-going construction of a Massive refinary by the state govt...

We don't even give a damn about the oils in our own land...

Stop being lazy, don't depend on Oil...

Yet another failed attempt. Why have you drifted away from small delta? You can now judge that you have nothing! You dont even belong to a particular place.... Running hungry basterdddd!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Bola Kuforiji Olubi's Burial / PDP Culture Is Inimical To Nigeria's Growth - Donald Duke / Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.