Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You (32413 Views)

Eight Strange Things Most Women Do When They Like You But Won't Admit / If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by mistabiola: 11:27am On Jun 06, 2015
Hmmmm! This is one of the hardest part for most ladies. For some, the relationship flow comes naturally.

Dear, instead of worrying about how to get his mother to love you or giving up totally, learn these tips.

The truth is that both of you love and want the best for the same person, and that is a plus.

1. Do not try to take her place or become her rival.

2. Always thank her and let her know you appreciate her efforts in bringing up her fine young man.

3. Never report her boy to her.

4. Always praise him where she is.

5. Do not interfere in family matters or conversations, unless you are invited to.

6. Understand what she loves and show interest in it.

7. Ask her questions about herself, her experience raising her wonderful son.

8. Always offer to do dishes after a meal together.

9. Get gifts for her.

10. Shower her with praise and compliments.

Above all, you must understand that mothers can see through deceit quickly. You will put yourself in her bad book, if you pretend.

http://abiolainfo..com/2015/06/relationship-how-to-make-your-boyfreind.html?m=1

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:31am On Jun 06, 2015
mtcheew.. that's if she even know my real house sef..

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Cutehector(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2015
Just dnt let ur paintins on ur face look too much wen comin, dnt wear a short skirt, pretend to be a good girl wink

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by hayzed2: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:

You're wicked ooooo !!!! Chai !!! You will also be in that position one day and how would you feel if you're been treated in such manner. ''Change'' begins with you.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by tohpahz(f): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2015
Lol. All these. Just to make her like u.. na wa o..

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by XavierBlue(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2015
What will be the need when he finally dumps you? undecided

XavierBlue

8 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Tallesty1(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Just dnt let ur paintins on ur face look too much wen comin, dnt wear a short skirt, pretend to be a good girl wink
And pray make she no be Patience Ozokwor.

13 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:43am On Jun 06, 2015
hayzed2:

You're wicked ooooo !!!! Chai !!! You will also be in that position one day and how would you feel if you're been treated in such manner. ''Change'' begins with you.
SMH.. you are investinq on a project.. the chance of losinq and qaininq is 50-50, will you take your return home without earninq it? especially when profit is not quaranteed. You can't judqe me bro coz you're not Me. I do my thinq loqically.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Emodeee: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:

Are u going to be patronising olosho all ur life?

25 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Cutehector(m): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
And pray make she no be Patience Ozokwor.
lol I wish she is my mum inlaw grin
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by mistabiola: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
SMH.. you are investinq on a project.. the chance of losinq and qaininq is 50-50, will you take your return home without earninq it? especially when profit is not quaranteed. You can't judqe me bro coz you're not Me. I do my thinq loqically.

undecided
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Beface(m): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2015
Ladies should always pray to have a good mother in law because if your mother in law is bad there is nothing you will do that will please her.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2015
Emodeee:

Are u going to be patronising olosho all ur life?
hahaha.. i qo find one na.. the one that finally meet my requirements
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Signature + post shows one girl just broke your heart grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
tohpahz:
... bae I can make you famous in real life
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
tohpahz:
You better start learning wink
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Emodeee: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
hahaha.. i qo find one na.. the one that finally meet my requirements

Kindly list ya requirements to help d ministry of those who joined nairaland mainly to seek and find husband. dem plenty here o.
Missclassy1 is a good example. She no fit find husband for real life, na internet her husband dey, Violent b.itch.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
tunnamania11:

Signature + post shows one girl just broke your heart grin
Unfortunately, you're riqht.. fortunately, she broke the duplicated one and the oriqinal is still intact with me.. and she's struqqlinq now.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
Emodeee:

Kindly list ya requirements to help d ministry of those who joined nairaland mainly to seek and find husband. dem plenty here o.
Missclassy1 is a good example. She no fit find husband for real life, na internet her husband dey, Violent b.itch.
Missclassy1, come here o.. to cry or to fiqht.. My friend, i think you did not observe that i'v not paste vacancy yet.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by mistabiola: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Unfortunately, you're riqht.. fortunately, she broke the duplicated one and the oriqinal is still intact with me.. and she's struqqlinq now.

grin grin
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
Cutehector:

Pretend to be a good girl

Nawa for you ooo

Which kind bad advice be dat

#TEAM SCENT
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
U so much trust her that u didn't see it coming.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Emodeee: 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Missclassy1, come here o.. to cry or to fiqht.. My friend, i think you did not observe that i'v not paste vacancy yet.

I know u r a guy. More reason u should state ur requirements mayb dat fool can meet up with it and get married to u so she can stop displaying violence here.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
tunnamania11:

U so much trust her that u didn't see it coming.
A qirl breakinq my heart don't shock me.. because i always expect it and i don't raise my expectations to hiqh to end up beinq dissapointed.. what hurts me is not her infidelity but her attempt at infidelity.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
mistabiola:

grin grin
you qat any prob with the bolded, mista?
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
A qirl breakinq my heart don't shock me.. because i always expect it and i don't raise my expectations to hiqh to end up beinq dissapointed.. what hurts me is not her infidelity but her attempt to infidelity.
Okay, best of luck in your next love life.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by forandy(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
Will all these work even if the girl's got no brains?
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
tunnamania11:

Okay, best of luck in your next love life.
Fortunately, i'v into another one and i assumed she is doinq alriqht.. and i hope she do alriqht to the end.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by TrishaP(f): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
All these just to be loved in return!.Okay!..What if she doesn't like you at all despite proving those steps? Most times one won't know what they actually want. I pray we meet the understanding ones.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Fortunately, i'v into another one and i assumed she is doinq alriqht.. and i hope she do alriqht to the end.
Congrats, wish u guys all the best.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
My
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by niceguy7(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
This is a very vital thing to note for all ladies.....
Nice piece...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos / Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.