Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? (39543 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Praying Back To Sender Prayer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by nmadi(f): 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2009
Considering the redemtpion benefits, God desires is that all (Sinners) repents and become christians, when we pray for our enemies, are are saying Father "you know how best to handle this situation" take control, but when we pray against our enemies we are taking revenge.In Rom 12 vs19 - 20 says Vegence belongs to God and not us, if we revenge ourself, Godwill no longer revenge on our behalf,once we participate in the battle God withdraws and allows us to fight our battles, Christ says we should lobe our enemies, bless and be nice to our enemies Matt 5 Vs 43 - 45.

Now, Should a spirit filled christain pray for or against his enemies to perish or repent?? Asumming you found out who killed your parents, would you want them dead or repent and make heaven?

I believe that if a person prays "Back to Sender" prayer, the christain is simply saying let whatever "You send or intend to do me go back to you" as a christian, should we pray as such because "Back to sender" prayer is all about revengeful retaliation prayer, it means we are revenging through prayer Rom. 12 Vs 17 says do not repay evil for evil.

I believe when we, christians pray "Back to Sender" prayer we not obeying God and is displaying unforgiveness.

This is my opinion according to the word of God, what do you think about back to sender prayer, is it right for children of God to pray such an unforgiving prayer?

Pls reply.

Julie

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by Poj1(m): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2009
NO, A christian filled with the right knowledge of the word of God shouldn't pray such prayers,the scriptures are explicit on this as you have rightly qouted.
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by oluwdashmi(f): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2009
Considering the redemtpion benefits, God desires is that all (Sinners) repents and become christians, when we pray for our enemies, are are saying Father "you know how best to handle this situation" take control, but when we pray against our enemies we are taking revenge.In Rom 12 vs19 - 20 says Vegence belongs to God and not us, if we revenge ourself, Godwill no longer revenge on our behalf,once we participate in the battle God withdraws and allows us to fight our battles, Christ says we should lobe our enemies, bless and be nice to our enemies Matt 5 Vs 43 - 45.

Now, Should a spirit filled christain pray for or against his enemies to perish or repent?? Asumming you found out who killed your parents, would you want them dead or repent and make heaven?

I believe that if a person prays "Back to Sender" prayer, the christain is simply saying let whatever "You send or intend to do me go back to you" as a christian, should we pray as such because "Back to sender" prayer is all about revengeful retaliation prayer, it means we are revenging through prayer Rom. 12 Vs 17 says do not repay evil for evil.

I believe when we, christians pray "Back to Sender" prayer we not obeying God and is displaying unforgiveness.

This is my opinion according to the word of God, what do you think about back to sender prayer, is it right for children of God to pray such an unforgiving prayer?

Pls reply.

Julie

@ poster
There is nothing bad in a back to sender prayer as long as you do not mention his/her name or have the prayer in mind towards a particular person.

The bible is complete, there is nothing you won't find in it cos the same bible says, suffer no witch to live. It also said, no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. Another one, tell the wicked that he shall eat the fruit of his labour, and many more.

When talking about repentance, be rest assured that only sinners repent, demons don't. It is not every man/woman that lives next to you, go to the same church together, meet on your way, that are human beings. Some are demon reincarnate and are on assignment and no matter how you pray, DEMONS don't repent.

If you choose to pray for your enemies and accept the arrows fashioned towards you, no problem (none of the option is a sin), but remember that after the enemy has succeeded over you, God will not be blaimed.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2009
i dont know why sombody shd not pray bak to sender. wat's wrong in dat?
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2012
oluwdashmi:

@ poster
There is nothing bad in a back to sender prayer as long as you do not mention his/her name or have the prayer in mind towards a particular person.

The bible is complete, there is nothing you won't find in it cos the same bible says, suffer no witch to live. It also said, no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. Another one, tell the wicked that he shall eat the fruit of his labour, and many more.

When talking about repentance, be rest assured that only sinners repent, demons don't. It is not every man/woman that lives next to you, go to the same church together, meet on your way, that are human beings. Some are demon reincarnate and are on assignment and no matter how you pray, DEMONS don't repent.

If you choose to pray for your enemies and accept the arrows fashioned towards you, no problem (none of the option is a sin), but remember that after the enemy has succeeded over you, God will not be blaimed.

I like your answer brother. When you know these divine secrets, then you are able to position your prayers.

In the book of Ephesians, the bible clearly states that we wrestly not against flesh but against powers, principalities etc
With that at the back of your mind, you can then see why someone like david never prrayed against saul, but against the enemy!!!!!!!
the devil has fathers, mothers, sons daughters etc, thosedthose are spiritual truths.
It is wrong only when your prayers are targeted against a human being.

Shallom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2012
East:

I like your answer brother. When you know these divine secrets, then you are able to position your prayers.

In the book of Ephesians, the bible clearly states that we wrestly not against flesh but against powers, principalities etc
With that at the back of your mind, you can then see why someone like david never prrayed against saul, but against the enemy!!!!!!!
the devil has fathers, mothers, sons daughters etc, thosedthose are spiritual truths.
It is wrong only when your prayers are targeted against a human being.

Shallom

You quoted the first part but refused or perharps ignorant of the prescribed weapons of our warfare, I am posting the whole verses for your reading, If you must quote the Bible quote it correctly not out of context to suit the Nigeria love for vengence.

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power[b]. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. [/b]

No where here was it stated that we should fight back to sender but fight spiritual battles with Righteousness, Truth, Salvation, Peace, The Word of God and faith. If you want to do your vengenful prayers do so but stop hiding uinder christainity and quoting out of context verses, For the Word of God says "Vengence is mine says the Lord, I will repay" " the Lord shall fight for you and you shall hold your peace"

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2012
Romans 12. 9
Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord
You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also Matt 5: 38- 39
Romans 12:17-21 ESV

Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

1 Peter 3:9 ESV

Do not repay evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary, bless, for to this you were called, that you may obtain a blessing.

Proverbs 24:29

Do not say, “I will do to him as he has done to me; I will pay the man back for what he has done.”

Matthew 26:52-54

Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword. Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels? But how then should the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must be so?”

1 Peter 2:23

When he was reviled, he did not revile in return; when he suffered, he did not threaten, but continued entrusting himself to him who judges justly.
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2012
"Resist not evil, but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." (Mt. 5:39)

"Remind the Christians to speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, showing meekness to all men." (Titus 3:2) (sorry i aint a christian lol)

"Follow Peace with all men and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord." (Hebrews 12:14)

The servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves." (2 Timothy 2:24-25)

"Do all things without murmurrings and disputings, that ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God without rebuke in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation." (Philipians 2:14:15)

Jesus came "to guide our feet into the way of Peace." (Luke 1:79)

Whatever you to to another it is as tho you were doing it to Jesus for he said:"In as much as ye have done it into one of the least of these, my brothers, ye have done it unto me." (Matthew 25:40)

"In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother" (1John 3:10)

"He that doeth good is of God, but he that doeth evil hath not seen God." (3John 1.11)

"He that kills with the sword, must be killed with the sword." (Revelation 13:10)

Forgive "one another if any man have a quarrel with any." (Colossians 3:13)

If anyone steals from you "take it joyfully" (Hebrews 10:34)

Even if you are unjustly enslaved or imprisoned, you do not resist but seek to convert your Jailers as St. Paul did. (Philippians 4:22)

"Be diligent that you may be found in Peace." (2 Peter 3:14)

But doesn't the Bible say we are to obey the Government? Yes, in all things which are not contrary to the Gospel, but if Jesus says live in peace and the governments says go to war, then "We ought to obey God rather than men." (Acts 5:29)

The Fruit of the Spirit is Peace, Love, Gentleness, Meekness" (Galatians 5:22)

"Walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called with all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the spirit in the bond of Peace." (Ephesians 4:1-3)

Peace is the Gospel . This is the doctrine of Christ. "Whosoever transgresses and abides not in the Doctrine of Christ hath not God." (2John 2:1)

"The fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace." (James 3:18)

"Whosoever compells you to go a mile with him, go with him twain." (Mt.5:41)

"When they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another" (Matthew 10:32)

This world is not your home. "You are citizens of heaven." (Philippians 3:20)

"[size=18pt]I say unto you love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use and persecute you, that you may be children of your father which is in heaven.[/size]" (Matthew 5:44-45)

"Behold I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye therefore as wise a serpents, and as harmless as doves." (Matthew 10:15)

[size=22pt] "Have peace with one another.[/size]" Romans 9:50)

"Let us follow after the things that make for peace." (Romans 14:19)

javascript:void(0); (1 Corinthians 7:15)

"Live in peace." (2 Corinthians 13:11)

Jesus mission was to "Preach Peace." (Acts 10:36)

Jesus came and "preached peace." (Ephesians 2:17)

"Seek Peace and ensue it." (1Peter 1:3)

"As you would that men would do to you, do ye also to them likewise." (Luke 6:31)

"We are counted as sheep for the slaughter." (Romans 8:36)

"Blessed are the Peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God." (Matthew 5:19)

"He hath given us the ministry of reconciliation" (2 Corinthians 5:18)

"As far as your responsibility goes, live at peace with all men." (Romans 12:18 Phillips translation)

"On earth peace, good will towards men." (Luke 2:14)

"If any man will sue thee at the law to take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also." (Matthew 5:40)

"Ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars, see that ye be not troubled." (Matthew 24:cool

"My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight that I should be delivered of the Jews." (John 18:36)

"Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword, shall perish with the sword." (Matthew 26:52)

"[size=30pt]Bless them that persecute you:[/size] bless and curse not." (Romans 12:14)

"Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." (Romans 12:20)

"Recompense no man evil for evil." (Romans 12.:7)

"Being reviled, we bless . Being persecuted we suffer it. Being defamed, we entreat." (1Corinthians 4:12-13)

"Dearly Beloved, avenge not yourselves but rather give place unto wrath, for it is written Vengeance is mine, I will repay saith the Lord." (Romans 12:19)

"Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him, if he thirst, give him drink." (Romans 12:9)

"See that none render evil for evil, or railing for railing, but contrariwise blessing." (1 Peter3:9)

God's primary title in the New Testament is The God of Peace. It is used six times (Rom. 15:33, Heb. 13:20, Phil. 4:9, Rom. 16:20, 1 Thess. 5:3, 2 Thess. 3:16)

"Blessed are the Meek for they shall inherit the earth." (Mt.5.5)

"God is not the author of confusion, but of Peace." (1Cor.14:33)

"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of them that preach The Gospel of Peace." (Rom.10:15)

"Finally Brethern, farewell, be perfect. Be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace and the God of Love and Peace shall be with you." (2 Cor.13.11)

2 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2012
Sorry if i didnot qoute the scriptures properly. My intension was to point out simply that it is not a prayer directed towards human beings

but instead it is directed towards evil spiritual forces. Infact if you are praying against a human being, then you are witchhunting.

Nevetheless, i dont yet see anything bad in such prayers so long as they are not directed towards the people you think are your enemies.

Do you believe that demons exist? and if you do, can you pray against a demon? and if you cannot, is it that you consider the demon your enemy?

How can you a christian who is born pray against an enemy, presumable a fallout friend and say let soso and so be consume by the fire of God?

Why did king David never prayed against Saul? but kept praying against enemies?

Enemies are unseen, infact they are demons!!!!!!!

Thanks

debrief08:

You quoted the first part but refused or perharps ignorant of the prescribed weapons of our warfare, I am posting the whole verses for your reading, If you must quote the Bible quote it correctly not out of context to suit the Nigeria love for vengence.

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power[b]. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. [/b]

No where here was it stated that we should fight back to sender but fight spiritual battles with Righteousness, Truth, Salvation, Peace, The Word of God and faith. If you want to do your vengenful prayers do so but stop hiding uinder christainity and quoting out of context verses, For the Word of God says "Vengence is mine says the Lord, I will repay" " the Lord shall fight for you and you shall hold your peace"
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2012
East:

Sorry if i didnot qoute the scriptures properly. My intension was to point out simply that it is not a prayer directed towards human beings
but instead it is directed towards evil spiritual forces. Infact if you are praying against a human being, then you are witchhunting.
Nevetheless, i dont yet see anything bad in such prayers so long as they are not directed towards the people you think are your enemies.
Thanks

Stop leaving in Delusion. What prompts you to attack anything spiritual (that which you dont even know nothing about)?
Nor be human being? If you dey cast and bind, no be human being carry you go reach that level? which image do you have in your mind when you are casting and binding? flowing spirits in the air? Use Commonsense please.
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2012
diluminati:

Stop leaving in Delusion. What prompts you to attack anything spiritual (that which you dont even know nothing about)?
Nor be human being? If you dey cast and bind, no be human being carry you go reach that level? which image do you have in your mind when you are casting and binding? flowing spirits in the air? Use Commonsense please.

I am learning brother and if you cannot teach me in humilty, you can as well just stop casting insults on me.

Are you afraid of anything if i may ask you.
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2012
One simple question, show me where ' back to sender' is in the words of Christ , and we can have a basis for agreement.

Otherwise throw it into the bin.

"But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you" - Matthew 5:44

I really really despair for our Nigerian Christians who will never look to the bible for answers , instead they follow all these fake men of God.

Sad, truly so.
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by taigee: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2012
frosbel:

One simple question, show me where ' back to sender' is in the words of Christ , and we can have a basis for agreement.

Otherwise throw it into the bin.

"But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you" - [b]Matthew 5:44[/b]

I really really despair for our Nigerian Christians who will never look to the bible for answers , instead they follow all these fake men of God.

Sad, truly so.

WHAT KIND OF PRAYER DO YOU PRAY FOR THE BOKO HARAM SECT?
MAY GOD BLESS THEM AND INCREASE THEM? BIG NO.

PROCLAIMING THE DAY OF VENGEANCE IS A NEW TESTAMENT MINISTRY.

PRAY WHAT YOU LIKE: BUT AS FOR ME THIS IS MY PRAYER.

Psa 79:12 And render unto our neighbours sevenfold into their bosom their reproach, wherewith they have reproached thee, O Lord.

O' LORD LET THERE WEAPON AGAINST ME BE TO THEIR DESTRUCTION, LET THE ARROWS OF THE WICKED AGAINST YOUR HERITAGE RETURN ON THEM SEVEN FOLD. FOR EVERY SAINT THEY SHED HIS/HER BLOOD, LET THE BLOOD OF THEIR SONS AND DAUGHTERS BE SHED SEVEN TIMES.
AMEN!

GOD SAYS PRAY NOT FIGHT THEM, YOU ARE THE ONE TO DETERMINE WHAT YOU PRAY.

AS FOR ME IT'S DIE BY FIRE!!!!
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2012
taigee:

WHAT KIND OF PRAYER DO YOU PRAY FOR THE BOKO HARAM SECT?
MAY GOD BLESS THEM AND INCREASE THEM? BIG NO.

PROCLAIMING THE DAY OF VENGEANCE IS A NEW TESTAMENT MINISTRY.

PRAY WHAT YOU LIKE: BUT AS FOR ME THIS IS MY PRAYER.

Psa 79:12  And render unto our neighbours sevenfold into their bosom their reproach, wherewith they have reproached thee, O Lord.

O' LORD LET THERE WEAPON AGAINST ME BE TO THEIR DESTRUCTION, LET THE ARROWS OF THE WICKED AGAINST YOUR HERITAGE RETURN ON THEM SEVEN FOLD. FOR EVERY SAINT THEY SHED HIS/HER BLOOD, LET THE BLOOD OF THEIR SONS AND DAUGHTERS BE SHED SEVEN TIMES.
AMEN!

GOD SAYS PRAY NOT FIGHT THEM, YOU ARE THE ONE TO DETERMINE WHAT YOU PRAY.

AS FOR ME IT'S DIE BY FIRE!!!!

Show me where in the new testament mention is made of vengeance against our enemies, except you are one of the deceivers or deceived.

If you refuse to validate everything that nowadays parades as truth,  you deserve to be deceived.
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by mabell: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2012
@poster,
There's actually no need to burn your effort. What a christian should concentrate on is a prayer for the salvation of souls. Even if somebody hurt you so bad, still pray for the person's repentance. Of what gain will the person's death be to you by the way?
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by taigee: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2012
frosbel:

Show me where in the new testament , mention is made of vengeance against our enemies, except you are one of the deceivers or deceived.

If you refuse to validate everything that nowadays parades as truth,  you deserve to be deceived.

ok, Read this.

Rom 12:19  Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

How do you give place to the wrath of God?

When you pray to him he comes to defend you against your enemy. While you don't take physical vengeance on them.

check out this story:
[b]Act 12:1  Now about that time Herod the king stretched forth his hands to vex certain of the church.
Act 12:2  And he killed James the brother of John with the sword.
Act 12:3  And because he saw it pleased the Jews, he proceeded further to take Peter also. (Then were the days of unleavened bread.)
Act 12:4  And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people.
Act 12:5  Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him.
Act 12:6  And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison.
Act 12:7  And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.
[/b]

Prayer by the church brought deliverance. It didn't stop there:

Act 12:19 And when Herod had sought for him, and found him not, he examined the keepers, and commanded that they should be put to death. And he went down from Judaea to Caesarea, and there abode.

Act 12:20  And Herod was highly displeased with them of Tyre and Sidon: but they came with one accord to him, and, having made Blastus the king's chamberlain their friend, desired peace; because their country was nourished by the king's country.
Act 12:21  And upon a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon his throne, and made an oration unto them.
Act 12:22  And the people gave a shout, saying, It is the voice of a god, and not of a man.
Act 12:23  And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.
Act 12:24  But the word of God grew and multiplied.

The same prayer that brought deliverance also wrought vengeance on the keepers of the prison and Herod himself.
The same Angel that delivered Peter, Smote Herod to death.
Why was it necessary for Herod to die:
Act 12:24  But the word of God grew and multiplied. [/b][/i]

If the Enemy is not Judged sometimes by death, the purpose of God on earth will be hindered or delayed.

What do you say about this:

2Th 1:6  Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

To unleash vengeance on our enemies is a righteous thing to God.

Luk 18:7  And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
Luk 18:8  I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

There is nothing wrong in a believer praying for vengeance against his enemy. The only thing that the new testament opposes is taking vengeance by way of action.
Jesus did not come to abolish the Old Testament, He came to Fulfill
it. What we read from the old testament is very relevant today.
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by solomon111(m): 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2012
It is indeed a sad thing that many believers today do not know the power invested on them.
What prayer of forgivess would you pray for someone or something that is hell- bent on wasting you?
It is indeed sadening to see many casualities of the agents of the devil,when in reality they should have opposed them with the power of prayer.
Unfortunately most of this casualities make hell,while the demonic personality responsible for the waste of life,encounters Jesus and makes heaven.
SO WHO NOW LOSE?
It is hightime we realize that we are in a war with a very bitter and determined enemy,who do not only want us to be useless in life,but also wants us to go to hell.
They do not want to repent,they have sold their soul to the devil,they specialize in utter destruction!
The only language they understand is VIOLENCE!
Indeed the violent taketh it by force.
Anybody that allows him/her self to be shortchanged by the enemy because he/she does not want to pray the neccessary prayers is on his/her own
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by Chuksxp: 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2012
@OP,

Great article. I pray we all will accept and keep that in mind.
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 10, 2012
solomon111:

It is indeed a sad thing that many believers today do not know the power invested on them.
What prayer of forgivess would you pray for someone or something that is hell- bent on wasting you?
It is indeed sadening to see many casualities of the agents of the devil,when in reality they should have opposed them with the power of prayer.
Unfortunately most of this casualities make hell,while the demonic personality responsible for the waste of life,encounters Jesus and makes heaven.
SO WHO NOW LOSE?
It is hightime we realize that we are in a war with a very bitter and determined enemy,who do not only want us to be useless in life,but also wants us to go to hell.
They do not want to repent,they have sold their soul to the devil,they specialize in utter destruction!
The only language they understand is VIOLENCE!
Indeed the violent taketh it by force.
Anybody that allows him/her self to be shortchanged by the enemy because he/she does not want to pray the neccessary prayers is on his/her own

Indeed the violent taketh it by force. I

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by Vanitageorge: 1:10am On Oct 08, 2014
Dear all, I was under the impression that you do not do back to sender prayers because of Christ's example. But then Christ took the whip where he needed to and he went to the cross as well. Answer me with this. The bible says 'not' to fellow ship with those of diverse doctrines or even 'greet them'. Strange huh? In the old testament they were commanded to stone the witches to death. The new testament is a fulfilment of the old testament. in revelation he is talking fire and brimstone? when the innocent children are sacrificed to demons and laid on satanic alters you pray peace? you fight like a soldier with your being...you fight and quench the fiery darts like a warrior and "send back curses and nullify them by the blood of Jesus". You pray for the salvation of the souls but if its witchcraft their God is the devil. You dont bless the devil you kick him out. Jesus does that. Those that have not been victims of child abuse, satanic ritual abuse and masonic curses, those that have not been subjected to split brain programming should not comment on these topics. It is these victims that keep their sanity by forgiving and survive by doing back to sender prayers and nullifying curses. Talk peace but fight in prayer for victims on satanic altars. Fight that the oppressor be vanquished. Fight in prayer...
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by itstpia1: 1:14am On Oct 08, 2014
mabell:
@poster,
What a christian should concentrate on is a prayer for the salvation of souls.

very true.

i was actually going to open a thread on this, still thinking about it.
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by Vanitageorge: 1:20am On Oct 08, 2014
Are we nuts? Quoting Christ inaccurately. He said bless your enemies on one note and then dont greet those of diverse doctrines? why? why did he say shake the dust off your feet if they dont receive you. Sender of witchcraft is the devil the strongman u have to send it back in Jesus' name...why is God sending humans to hell then? And how many have suffered witchcraft and voodoo and abuse that are talking. We bless our enemies but dont receive curses we send it back
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by itstpia1: 1:23am On Oct 08, 2014
why did he say shake the dust off your feet if they dont receive you.

good question.

here's the preceding part of the verse:

Matthew 10

12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.

13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by Vanitageorge: 1:41am On Oct 08, 2014
And we ignore I Timothy 1:20 where Paul handed over two to Satan...excuse me? how did he do this and why...was he dealing with the stiff necked? talk to me when your child is ritually abused over and over again...let me see you bless the abusers...and sorry, but do u seek justice and bang on the police doors? or u sit back and let the abuse go on...it righteously angers me that we have cushy christians who talk the love talk and the bless talk but have not been through pain...u forgive as the Lord commands but you dont take crap from no one. Try treating a king disrespectfully...he will throw you out. You and i are dignitaries in His kingdom. Innocent blood is crying on satanic altars...all abuse and gain through witchcraft go back to sender...
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by itstpia1: 1:44am On Oct 08, 2014
Vanitageorge:
And we ignore I Timothy 1:20 where Paul handed over two to Satan...excuse me? how did he do this and why...was he dealing with the stiff necked? talk to me when your child is ritually abused over and over again...let me see you bless the abusers...and sorry, but do u seek justice and bang on the police doors? or u sit back and let the abuse go on...it righteously angers me that we have cushy christians who talk the love talk and the bless talk but have not been through pain...u forgive as the Lord commands but you dont take crap from no one. Try treating a king disrespectfully...he will throw you out. You and i are dignitaries in His kingdom. Innocent blood is crying on satanic altars...all abuse and gain through witchcraft go back to sender...

your child is ritually abused by who?

how would the child of a christian who does not patronize shrines, be in the type of situation you describe?

through kidnapping?
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by itstpia1: 1:52am On Oct 08, 2014
secondly, your verse here:

Vanitageorge:
I Timothy 1:20 where Paul handed over two to Satan...

was quoted out of context.

here is the context:

19 Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:

20 Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.

Hymenaeus and Alexander lacked two things- faith and a good conscience. You can figure out the meaning of good conscience.

They did not have these, which made them anti Christian in beliefs and more obviously, actions.

Rather than have them one foot in and one foot out of Christianity (ie half Christian half unbeliever), they were simply propelled into the world to live fully as unbelievers. Satan is the ruler of the world.

nothing in the verse involves back to sender.
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by timilehing(m): 3:46am On Oct 08, 2014
Tooth for Tooth, Eye for Eye, what's wrong with back to senderundecided
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by aspirebig: 5:23am On Oct 08, 2014
Very well ooo. In fact, is it good for you to fold your hands and allow your enemies finish you? It is written that "Since the days of John the Baptist, the Kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violence taketh it by force. In the process of possessing your possession, back to sender is allowed. No time.If someone send you an arrow of poverty, sickness, untimely death, ,joblessness, childlessness, you are allowed to reverse the arrow back to the sender.

In fact, back to send is a serious prayer point. If you love your destiny, never play with such prayers.

This life is a battle field, they earlier you know this the better.
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by Vanitageorge: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
Its not about 'whose' child is ritually abused. Irrelevant. There are children being abused. Full stop. If someone is 'handed over to satan ' as they have 'one foot here and one there',,,same to witches and warlocks that curse people return the curses. Amen...u dont even know about ritual abuse by your question...keep saying your peace prayers. Let Gods elect army as in Gideons time pray for all for the innocent in jesus' name.
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by Saraha1(f): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
aspirebig:
Very well ooo. In fact, is it good for you to fold your hands and allow your enemies finish you? It is written that "Since the days of John the Baptist, the Kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violence taketh it by force. In the process of possessing your possession, back to sender is allowed. No time.If someone send you an arrow of poverty, sickness, untimely death, ,joblessness, childlessness, you are allowed to reverse the arrow back to the sender.

In fact, back to send is a serious prayer point. If you love your destiny, never play with such prayers.

This life is a battle field, they earlier you know this the better.
Help tell them. So make I fold my hands they look ontop this kind matter? God for bid. Exodus 22V18.provided am only focusing my prayer on the spirit and not the person , then I see no reason why that should be an issue.
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by itstpia1: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Vanitageorge:
Its not about 'whose' child is ritually abused. Irrelevant. There are children being abused. Full stop. If someone is 'handed over to satan ' as they have 'one foot here and one there',,,same to witches and warlocks that curse people return the curses. Amen...u dont even know about ritual abuse by your question...keep saying your peace prayers. Let Gods elect army as in Gideons time pray for all for the innocent in jesus' name.

the question is should christians pray back to sender prayer, not come and inform us your child is being ritually abused. You can open a separate thread for that.

If you are going to start listing instances of situations which you base your back to sender prayer on, then that will derail the thread since everybody can also list their own grievances as you are not the only one with them?

or do you feel you are the only person with a grievance?
Re: Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? by 1greenhope1: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
I av 2 com in here, we ar talking abt wat d devil is capable of doing forgetting the victory at d cross. Were is d place of God if d devil can rili destroy God's children. Wat prayer did Joseph prayed upon all his enemy? Wat prayer did Daniel pray? Jesus neva returned anything by prayer. Let's know this, we ar not saved by our prayers, so no matter d return to sender we pray if u don't do God's will u ar vulnerable. The lord fights for nd avenge His Children even b4 we think of praying. We wrestle not flesh nd blood but principalities. Now if this powers wishes someone sickness or death nd u pray back to sender it won't work because spirits don't fall sick niether do dey die or can be poor. Therefore in such situations it can b God who allows ur affliction to test ur faith or prove His mightiness. Like d. Story of Job, Daniel, Joseph etc. Christ came for d sinners, possessed, etc. If we destroy the Possessed then wr is d ministry of casting out demons. Nothin u say can harm a demon we can only bind or rebuke them nd dey will obey in Jesus name we might act wrongly if we do otherwise Jude1:8 nd 9... these prayers of return to sender ar. Prayed out of fear most times. Dey also energizes d devil. For God cause sun nd rain upon both gud nd bad therefore b just even as ur fada is just matt.5. Study scriptures inductively u shall know d truth. These prayers ar just religious things, Christ neva brought a religion He brought a kingdom nd d kingdom has a Culture nd Itz all abt love..genuine love even at d time of persecution #Team Jesus, stephen, John etc.

(1) (Reply)

A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady / 10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer / Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.